Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm
*Zips in to the thread, handing out bubble wrap, but only to the ones who can see this thread... * wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 am
*takes some of the offered bubble wrap and starts to pop it one bubble at a time*

You know what everybody? these types of threads don't work too well with the younger users. I don't know why but they just don't seem to catch what is trying to be accomplished. it's sad really.  

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm
*Considers creating a similar thread in another, 'younger' guild*

Naw. I won't do that to them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm
BUBBLE WRAP rofl I loves me some bubble wrap LOL when I was 8 my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said bubble wrap so when Cristmas rolled around there was a gift bag with an un-opened roll of bubble wrap just for me. My inner-child still giggles every time I think about it. lol  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm
Filia_Nox
BUBBLE WRAP rofl I loves me some bubble wrap LOL when I was 8 my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said bubble wrap so when Cristmas rolled around there was a gift bag with an un-opened roll of bubble wrap just for me. My inner-child still giggles every time I think about it. lol

That is totally awesome! Kudos to your mom! Sadly, I know too many people who would not do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 pm
What the heck is that ninja POPPING SOUND ninja ? Oh... sweatdrop  

Harbone
Crew

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 pm
whee pop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:30 am
-Pops teh bubbly wrap- 4laugh

Fun for hours, just like
Ball-In-A-Cup x3  

Fallicious Flavor

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Mildly disturbing- I bought a roll of bubble wrap at Christmas for an old roommate who was, at the time, dating a girl who was REALLY loud in bed. I told him to try out the bubble wrap in bed too so me and Jeff wouldn't have to hear her! Not sure if he did, 'cause we moved out a week later.... Still think it's a fun idea- LOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:36 am
charamath
Mildly disturbing- I bought a roll of bubble wrap at Christmas for an old roommate who was, at the time, dating a girl who was REALLY loud in bed. I told him to try out the bubble wrap in bed too so me and Jeff wouldn't have to hear her! Not sure if he did, 'cause we moved out a week later.... Still think it's a fun idea- LOL!

Wow thats funny and more than just mildly disturbing  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm
charamath

The real question is, how many of us went away smiling, and how many went away thinking 'I gotta try that some day!'? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 pm
Amarella Harte
charamath

The real question is, how many of us went away smiling, and how many went away thinking 'I gotta try that some day!'? mrgreen

I plead the 5th. mrgreen  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:35 pm
Matasoga
I suppose there is comfort in knowing you're never too old to feel clever for something so basic as realizing that you have to highlight white text to read it... rolleyes
Sorry if I'm breaking protocol, but I don't approve of doing something so exceptionally annoying just because everyone else is.

Yes, I did edit the above quote... ninja

While I appreciate that some may not find the humor in this thread and are obviously more grown-up than others... breaking the chain to ruin it for those who are easily amused was not cool... rolleyes

If you don't like the the thread,
don't post in it, there are plenty of other threads in the guild with standard text. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 pm
I see a new type of fetish video on the horizon... eek

When did that party-pooper post come up?

charamath

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games