Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:36 pm
Lufu look at her in suprise. "Go? Go where?" He stood up carefully, balancing on the slightly bending branches.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Kiom'e giggled slightly, "Wow you sure are uptight it seems, I'm going to go and find a place to sleep, and maybe somewhere to eat aswell," she said easing her way down the tree's many branches.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:46 pm
Lufu jumped down lightly after her, landing softly on the grass. "You have anywhere particular in mind?" he asked, stretching a little. He remembered his first night on Earth... He had slept in a Crypt. He chuckled quietly at the memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:50 pm
"No, not really, first night in town, and you're going to tag along?" Kiom'e smiled lightly, and looked behind her and saw evil, her eye's lit up.
((brb, have to go pick up in the kitchen right quick))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:53 pm
Lufu nodded. "If it's not a problem, then yes." He followed her eyes to the Lion and looked at it with interest. He hadn't heard anything approaching. "Friend of yours?" he asked, motioning to the large black feline. It felt slightly the same as she did...
((ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:09 pm
"N-No problem at all, and yes he's my pet, friend as you will," Kiom'e said calmly, looking at evil, she whispered something and the lion cub went away.

((hey if I don't post anymore today, its because my mom kicked me off. ^_^))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:13 pm
((will do xp ))

Lufu smiled happily, wondering if perhaps she'd like to stay at the mansion as well... Zack permitting of course. He decided to wait and see what she managed to find on her own first, saving the invitation as back-up. If she managed to fend for herself, fantastic. He was still slightly curious, and would stay with, or at least near, her for this evening.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Kiom'e looked at Lufu while walking, "You from around here right?" she said curiously.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:17 pm
Lufu shook his head. "Not at all. I'm still not entirely certain where 'here' is, though Zack has tried to explain it to me several times," he grinned sheepishly. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:19 pm
"I'm new yes, but, who's this Zack person?" Kiom'e asked curious, "Is he a friend of yours?"  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:31 pm
"In a manner of speaking, yes. He's a Fallen Angel who lives in town." Lufu replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:38 pm
Kiom'e thought about this for a moment, "A fallen angel? Isn't that an Angel that wasn't completely true to the heavens? Or am I mistaken?" she said confused, as they came to a building that had a nice smell of freshly baked foods comeing from it's open door. "How about here? It's a small place, it almost gaurntees good food," she said happily, stopping to bend over and pull a small puch filled with gold coins out of her shoe.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 pm
Lufu thought for a moment. "I'm not sure of the details, but that sounds roughly correct." He stayed lost in thought for a moment before coming back to the present, looking at the building Kiom'e had indicated. "Sure why not," he said. "It's up to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:45 pm
Kiom'e looks at him strangely, "You ok?" she asked concerned, as she walked into the small building going up to the counter, she looked back at him, "What do you want?" Kiom'e asked while looking at the items for sale in awe.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:47 pm
Lufu smiled and shook his head. "I'm all set, thanks." He walked in after her and looked around with interest, examining the shelves of goods for sale.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games