Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:38 pm
"It is quiet but not like the car...it is bigger so it has to be alittle loud." She smiled and looked at Ty. "Don't worry...it isn't really loud."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:46 pm
Darek places his bags in one overhead compartment and, since there is no room in the first one, his guitar in another. Frowning at the thought of his guitar getting scratched, he is thankful for the leather case which protected it from such damage. After storing his possesions for travel, Darek sits down beside Mia, leaving the aisle seat open.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:51 pm
Ayu smiled. "I'll go see if the pilot is ready to take off. I won't be back here during the take off so just make youself comfortable...and buckle your seatbelt." She walked into the cockpit and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Mia smiled. "I know!" Mia lifted her carrier for a bit to buckle her seatbelt. Once the animal carrier was safely on her lap again, Mia turned to Darek. "Ooh! I can't wait until we get there!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:22 pm
Ayu lifted the plane off of the run way and leveled it out once it was high enough. She walked out of the cockpit and smiled. "Man I love this juet." She giggled and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Ty sits as stiff as a statue with her claws dug into the seat. "Whoa." Her eyes are huge and her pupils are dialated. "That was weird."  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:44 am
Mia giggled as she heard her cat hiss. "Well, you get used to it. When it's landing it's not that bad anymore." Mia took out a small ziploc bag with cat food in it that she had packed before she'd left. She food some to her cat through the bars on the carrier. Her cat purred. "Aww, she's so cute!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Ayu hit her head and moaned. "Aww man! I forgot! I have 5 dogs...but they are lazy and they like cats...so I guess it isn't a problem. Three are St. Bernard, 1 is a Basset Hound and another one is a Cardiagan Welsh Corgi. They are all sweet but they can be playful at times....ok maybe all the time. Except the St. Bernards and the Basset Hound...they are plain lazy." She laughed and pulled out a picture of them showing it to Mia.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 am
Mia looked at the picture and smiled. "Aww! They're so cute!" Mia lifted the carrier gently to show Ayu her cat. "Her names Ginger. She's really independent. She can even feed herself. But she has a big problem taking a bath but a squeaky toy floating in the water will make her jump in there." Mia giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:25 am
Ayu smiled and laughed. "You have to take a water hose to my dogs. I can was the little ones in the bath tub but I have to litterly toss them in there. They cling to me and it hurts." She frowned and rubbed her chest.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:42 am
Tiger sits in her seat, still clinging because her claws have become caught in the material. "Can I see the pictures to? In a minute..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:04 am
Ayu smiled and nodded. "Sure...are you stuck Ty?" She tilted her head and looked at Ty's claws.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:28 am
Tiger looks up at Ayu. "Uhh... Ya." she rests her head on her leg, defeated by the seats. "I don't think planes like me. Or else they like me to much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:59 am
Ayu laughed and pulled her claws out of the chair. "Here..." She gave Ty the picture and smiled.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Mia giggled. "Don't worry Ty! I think the plane will lighten up a bit soon."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games