Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 am
Ayu jumped off of Arty and walked slowly to the horse, talking softly to it. "Good horse...calm down." She touched it's nose and it calmed down. "There." Ayu smiled at Mia and started to pet the horse's nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 am
Tiger looks on with a straight face for a moment, then starts giggling uncontrolably. When she calmed down she looked around. "Whose is it?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 am
"I have no idea...Mia just ran into it." She looked at the cart and tilted her head. "Maybe we should take it with us.....so Mia and Marcus don't have to walk."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:18 am
"Thats a good idea, and we can put our stuff in there." Tiger smiles and shifts her stuff. "What do you think Mia?"  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:21 pm
"So I guess we're just not asking me what I think now?" Marcus asks, feigning sadness. "Well, I guess I'll have to say so anyway. We're already among the most wanted criminals in the country. We won't be making things any worseby taking a horse we find on the road, and being able to travel faster will probably make things better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Ayu walked over to Marcus and smiled. "We didn't forget you..." She growled and whispered. "I can't anyways." She walked over to Arty and sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:13 pm
Mia sort of disagreed with everyone else. "Well, I-" Mia didn't get to finish her comment because a man had come running in with a pail full of water. He looked very tired from carrying the pail and was holding it with two hands.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? That's my cart!" He walked up beside the horse and dropped the pail gently on the ground.

Mia sighed. I knew this would happen. Mia started to smile. "We're sorry. I bumped into your horse and um...it got startled. I guess it looked sort of abandoned so....we won't take the cart now that we know it has an owner. Besides, our destination isn't so far away."

The man looked sort of surprised. "Really...hm. Well, you said your destination was close. Are you going to Sylphis? If so, then I can take you there. I've got some bags of seeds that need delivering to a local farmer so I can drop you off there. I'm stopping for the day though. My horse doesn't want to walk anymore today."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:40 pm
Ayu stepped back and sighed. "I'll ride on Arty. Thanks for the offer though." She frowned and climbed up onto Arty.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:22 am
"Hmm, what about you guys? Do you want to ride with this....guy for a while?" Mia turned to Ty and Marcus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 am
Tiger, luckily on the other side of the cart, changes back into a full human, no animal parts. She shrugs her shoulders, glad the man hadn't noticed and went phsyco "I guess so. I've walked for a while now." Tiger examins Ayu closely for a second, then climbs on the cart.  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:04 pm
Mia shrugged. "Well that's two people." Mia climbed onto the cart and sat on the edge facing the man. "Thank you sir. We really appreciate this. By the way, what's your name?"

The man picked up the pail and dropped it in front of the horse for it to drink. "My name's Hector. Nice to meet you." The man walked to the back of the cart and took out a blanket to sleep on. "So which one of you would like to sleep in the cart? There's probably enough room for three of you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:19 pm
Tiger stares at the blanket for a minute, thinking. Well, I haven't slept for a few days... But Marcus hasn't either. "Hey Marcus, you haven't slept for a bit. You might as well have a nap."  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Ayu smiled then sighed. "I'll sleep on the tree." She jumped off and took a blanket from the bag on Arty's back. Ayu climbed up the tree and laid down with one foot hanging off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:02 pm
Mia shrugged. "Ok. Hey, Ty, Marcus, why don't you guys sleep in the cart. I'll sleep out here." Mia got a blanket from her bag and laid it on the ground. Mia lied down and was about to get comfy when she remembered something. "Oh!" Mia snapped up. "Is anyone hungry?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:11 pm
Ayu groaned. "Yes!" She held her stomach and smiled weakly. "Ugghh..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games