Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:14 pm
The cat monster and jumped and bit keely's leg pulling her down."I'm the nightmare you seek."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:33 pm
blackmagic5
The cat monster and jumped and bit keely's leg pulling her down."I'm the nightmare you seek."
Keely's body started glowing even brighter as she came closer to the monster un afraid reaching her hand out"Embrace light Jack...don't fear it....."her hands now glowing as bright as the sun she approached the monster.  

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:52 pm
"You the boy in the hydra's mouth?his soul is my I own it.I'm nekomata.The god of darkness.!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:37 pm
[[Please remember to wait for other RPers please. This is an extremely important rule. thanks]]

Tassa reached the palace and seeing as the others had not followed, she snorted in annoyance. She could already see Fey and Werecats gathered around the main stage in the market place. Her aunt was lounging about with a scowl on her face as she tried to understand this sudden important meaning. She slipped around the back, and placed her sword in front of her resting at her feet as the proper place for a warrioress. She gulped in air, the King had already begun the ceremony, and now it was only a matter of time.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:48 am
((sowy Lady sweatdrop ))
A staff appeared in keely's hand,"I don't care who you are.You will release Jack's soul...now!"Her voice was stern and strong.And her eyes screamed she meant business."Now RELEASE him!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:50 am
The monster whisteled and the Hydra threw jack off a cliff."I realsed him.Now you will die!"The monster shot a black orb and it hit keely in the chest.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:57 am
The dark orb hit her but was engulfed in her light she quickly chanted"Gerpha...neptul..Creature of lightARISE!!!!!!!"A loud shriek could be heard across the forest as an enormous silk skinned winged creature dove out of the heavens and scooped jack up with its sharp claws but gently so it would not puncture him."Take Jack to safety!"she commanded and the creature obeyed flying off into the distance."Now,to deal with you."she pointed."You've imprisoned an innocent soul for years.And for that, you will pay."Her clothes turned into seamless white garments that hung about her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:02 am
Jack started to stir."Where-where am I?"He looked up at the creature then blacked out again."Maybe I should take my true form.Sara should rmember me and you'll remember it as well."The monster stood on its back legs and turned into a angel with dark wings.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:29 am
((We should wait for the others))
Keely's personality quickly changed into Saarah's. She stepped forward"Who are you?"she challenged the winged monster.Meanwhile inside of Saarah Keely communicated with Jack using telepathy'Jack...jack...'she squealed'Are you safe?Did Gigi hurt you?'Saarah formed orbs of light that encircled her body and rotated around her  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:35 am
Sha had just somehow faded into the background listening and watching the surprising scene.Saarah had taken over keely and was about to battle this hideous yet vaguely familiar being.Sha was shocked to see Gigi it had been a whle almost decades since the craeture had been called by her owner.But why was she helping Jack.He had gotten Keel into this mess and had threatened her life. But then again,from what he heard this monster had been holding him captive.All he wanted to do was kill Jack and it didn't matter if he was innocent or not.In sha's mind,jack souldn't be trusted he was deceitful and dishonest.He wanted to harm Keely and that was a big no no.He had to die.Sha followed after Jack and the creature.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:38 am
(yeah it'l be a while.)
Jack's eyes flew open and he jumped in the air."TRANSFORM!" he turned into a werewolf standing on his hind legs weraing spiked gloves and and spiked pants.."WOLF PUNCH!"He threw a punch and a icey fist crashed into the Hydra.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:26 pm
In the hydras hand, Viara, after a brief period during which she had blanked out, awoke to the chaos around her. Still in the hydras hold her priority was to escape and so she reached for her dagger. Using the point she dashed at the hand gripping her causing a brief shock which caused the hydra to release her. After falling to the ground she backed up only to see Jack transforming.

"Ware..." She had seen an ally.  

Viara

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:31 pm
Jack sensed Sha and started throwing icey punchs at him."Don't mess with me sha!"He snarled then he grabbed on of the hydra's neck and slammed it into the ground."Are you ok?"He asked the girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:33 pm
Dodging each attack sha roundhouse kicked Jack in the back of the head."No,you don't mess with me--wolf turd!"his sickle turned into a straight edged sword.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:39 pm
Jsck dodged his foot and pulled out two guns.he shot sha's hand making him drop the sword and then he shot him in the leg.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games