Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 pm
eek you take drugs JTN? stare ......I'm kinda envious.. I can't (and haven't) done anything stronger then weed... I just get way to ripped too easily.. the first time I tried it I was in the back seat of a friends car. I started freaking out because I thought there were trees in the middle of the road.... But it lets me draw amazing pictures in awesome detail.. And draw things that I have no ******** clue where they come from.. like a squirrel falling out of a plane... ya... my minds so random I don't even know what goes on in there..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm
Me on my bed which is nearly 5 feet off the ground because it's so much warmer up here than on the ground, and I would normally be okay with being on the cooler ground but my room is freezing, so I'm migrating. XD  

beccamon

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 pm
wildblackfire
eek you take drugs JTN? stare ......I'm kinda envious.. I can't (and haven't) done anything stronger then weed... I just get way to ripped too easily.. the first time I tried it I was in the back seat of a friends car. I started freaking out because I thought there were trees in the middle of the road.... But it lets me draw amazing pictures in awesome detail.. And draw things that I have no ******** clue where they come from.. like a squirrel falling out of a plane... ya... my minds so random I don't even know what goes on in there..
*pokes back into reality*

The only stuff I was on that morning was two triple shot espressos. I was driving my girlfriend and our friend. My GF drank, 'cuz she has ID. And our friend... well... she did use drugs. sweatdrop

That's why I took the girls home with me, gave them my bed and had to crash on the floor until past noon. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 pm
Me in bed in my under wear wink lol  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Milleia

Enduring Evader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 pm
I has... a blowup sword.

A most recent addition to the mess that is my room. Also, me in a hole in the middle of my bed that I made from my big lazy a**. *needs to flip mattress over really bad*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm
... my girlfriend's purse... Unfortunately none of my outfits match with it. blaugh  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm
JTN
wildblackfire
*pokes back into reality*

The only stuff I was on that morning was two triple shot espressos. I was driving my girlfriend and our friend. My GF drank, 'cuz she has ID. And our friend... well... she did use drugs. sweatdrop

That's why I took the girls home with me, gave them my bed and had to crash on the floor until past noon. whee
on THAT morning.... huh. but you're a gentlemen for giving them the bed. That's nice. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 pm
... a blood trail

What? I had a nose bleed this morning. whee  

JTN
Crew

beccamon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Me doing my math homework on my bed while watching Family Guy. This is the life. The life of a college student XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 pm
books

Mad Scientist Lab

bed

Evil Hamsters

a dreamcatcher  

The Comp Sci Goblin

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

ShadowDarkone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:00 pm
Clean space. I had a clutter attack last night to the point of not sleeping and cleaned the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm
a giant mess of stuff....  

The Comp Sci Goblin

Dangerous Trickster

36,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Chaton Atomique

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm
Dirty laundry and my lazy roomie.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm
A half eaten corn dog and pickles  

Max Noble

Chaton Atomique

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:44 pm
My fixed laptop! *loves on you Jacky!*  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games