Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:06 pm
Aisuru turned back around to the bar, and ordered a small drink. A sweet shot of pure red wine. In Duraga, they made their own.
She replied to Sebastian, their conversation unable to be heard by anyone else. "Everything is well. How have your travels been since we met in the forest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:14 pm
Sebastian began to clean his paws, seemingly content with meaningless tasks."My travels have been stress-filled, but interesting. Alot has been happening in the world."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:20 pm
She took a sip of her drink and waited to see if Rie and Sebastian would join her. "There has been much talk of revolts against the Dark Lord...many very killed in Inns such as this for even mentioning his name. Wether good or bad tidings..." She shook her head, to others it may have seemed like she disliked the taste of the wine.

The bartender asked if she would like anything else. Aisuru shook her head, politely smiled, and refused.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Rie sat down and listend to their conversation. "Sebastian, is she the one that you had the run in with when I was trapped in the mines?" Rie asked, gazing at Asuru.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 pm
Sebastian nodded, tickling his whiskers on Ries arm. He sneezed and pawed at his nose softly."Yes, this is Aisuru. Aisuru, meet Rie."He said, keeping the introductions short. He grew quiet so that Aisuru and Rie could talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you Rie." Aisuru smiled once again, and between a nod she motioned something similar to a polite wave.  

Banished Forever

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:54 am
She nodds. "Likewise." She said as she smiled at the new friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:11 pm
((Hey Demon K. your post was number 666 XD ))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:27 pm
((lol Wow, I dunno if it's chance or an omen.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:11 am
"Have you guys already eaten?" She motioned the bartender over and asked for a glass of water. He waited patiently for what Rie and Sebastian wanted.  

Banished Forever

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 pm
She noded. "We did, but i'm happy that I get to meet you finally." She smiled at Asuru.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm
((Well...you are a "demon" XD so maybe its both lol))

Tired of the chains and the uneasy ride, he was glad to see the next town. It wasnt far from where he had left Rei and the other man with her.

When they entered the town, there seemed to be a lot of commotion, people seemed happy, but others protested against the actions of the slave trade.

Please let her be here...

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Sebastian uncurled himself from a ball and jumped onto the bar counter, sitting with his tail curled among his small paws."If you don't mind Rie, I'd like for Aisuru to travel with us. She is a experienced fighter, one that almost bested me in combat. Also, after what happened I am more powerful with her around."He said, his eyes now noticiably glowing so he closed them anytime any bystanders looked over.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:17 pm
Aisuru nodded, pleased, towards Rie. "Same to you."
She lowered her gaze to Sebastian, "The trip after our fight was slightly...troublesome. The power was hard to control entirely because I am not use to the quick gain of power you've given me, but it has been surpressed. We must train soon, if you don't mind me traveling with you guys."

She slowly dropped a few of her shields that she had in place ever since the fight. Against the back of her arms was a slightly dull glow, her eyes changed to a broken array of colors. "If I got in a fight...I don't know who'd win if I can't control the power."  

Banished Forever

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:04 pm
Rie nodded again. "Sure, I don't mind if you travel with us. It'll be fun!" Exclaimed Rie, smiling.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff