Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:52 pm
Winter appeared beside of Brago in his bed. "Wow, you seem annoyed, Brago," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image

Soma felt the aura and moved it away,"I'm not going to do anything okay."He opened a door and put Hana in there,"I need to asleep, he sat on a chair and closed his eyes.

Neuro looked at Marisol,"First you must know I have never liked my brother, second Hana is dangerous and if she wakes up she will be mad and I know she does not like me and third if something does happen I don't want you to get hurt."He sat on a couch  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 pm
"Mrs Winter... why are you on Hanas side of our bed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Winter stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed. "I got bored so I decided to visit you," she said.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image
"Hana is already mad, i can feel it in her sleep. Your brother must have made her fall asleep." Marisol said, kissing neuro. "And I would not let anything happen to you or to myself. If she wakes up, she probably going straight for Brago's throat."

User Image
Hana started to become fitful in her sleep. Soma's bite was wearing off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 pm
"And why is that? Even if your memories are that of Roberts, you shouldnt even like me, let alone climb into my bed when you know about me."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image

Soma continued to sleep.

Neuro looked at her, and kissed her gently,"That idiot deserves a good thrashing."He smiled and pulled her on his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
"A thrashing yet. Her compleatly taking away any traces of masculinity he has and possibly killing him by becoming the wild cat demon she is on the inside and destroying most of the town, not so much." Marisol said.

User Image
Hana's eyes started to open, but she was not fully awake yet. Her hair started to bleach white again as her demon form was coming out.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at her,"Then we should be careful,"He chuckled,"There is something we can do but No, we can't and I don't think its possible."He looked away from her.

Soma opened his eyes and looked at Hana,"Crap."He started looking through drawers quietly trying to find it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 pm
Winter smirked. "I don't have to like the same things as Robert," she said. "And maybe I wanted to have sex with you. But maybe I should just leave instead."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image
Hana eye's snapped open fully and she was instantly standing up out of the bed. Brago's restraint clattered to the floor as her aura filling the entire house as a think black fog.

User Image
"Oh no, she woke up sooner than I expected." Marisol said, trying not to breath in the Maiasma of Hana's Aura  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm
Soli woke up and yawned, she felt strange, she looked at the clock and knew it was time to start searching for it,she let her eyes go black and start seeing again, she looked at all the possibilities that could happen, and narrowed it down to three that would most likely happen,"Leon are you awake?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Soma found it and slipped the bracelet on Hana's wrist, he saw it slid around her wrist fitting it perfectly and start wrapping around her arm,"First that's a restraint like nothing you've ever had and second calm down Hana."He stared at her,"That should help with your aura, that restraint can't be broken unless the person wearing it dies."

Neuro glanced at Marisol and back at the room,"Maybe we have to after all,"He looked down at Marisol,"What would happen if we sealed Hana's demon form away and give her the power to control it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image
Hanas aura pulled back to her with the bracelet on her wrist. "The only one who might be dying anytime soon is Brago." Her voice full of mistrust and anger. The voice of the demon in her.She threw some out of her way and left the room.

User Image
"The demon would probably kill her by ripping her from the inside out." Marisol said calmly as Hana walked out of the room. "Don't move...." She warned Neuro.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

Soma got off the ground and looked at Hana,"I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name."He looked at her.

Neuro saw Soma and shook his head,"Don't."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games