Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm
((I'm feeling tired so I should try and get a few hours in before work. I'm just waiting up to make sure all my laundry is dry so probably this will be my last for tonight. I didn't even have a date this week. I feel like marathoning on reruns of How I Met Your Mother and eating ice cream. cat_emo ))

*she looks up at Amy* We haven't even started and you're tired already? Remind me to never get old. Should we phone ahead to make sure there are plenty or rocking chairs on Norrath? *she enjoyed poking fun at Amy*

*when Thistle gets placed on her lap she forgets about everything else and hugs the pony* ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 pm
Miro's sure we could find a rocking chair 3nodding The humans tend to get all wrinkly and feeble pretty quickly so they need their canes and rocking chairs so they can shout at all the elves to get off their lawns xp Although it usually comes out something like, "You high elves have ruined your own lands. You will not ruin ours!"

They're actually kind of scary gonk

Miro has to work tomorrow too, though. Miro works every day sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm
{{Okey doke. Well if you two have to go to bed, too, then I definitely think we should try for another day. lol. I'll let you two kind of guide what works.}}

Amy's jaw dropped at Kaori's comment, and then she busted out laughing. She laughed so hard that tears started to come to her eyes.

After a few moments, she calmed down a little and wiped at her eyes. "Oh man... Yeah, I'm probably not even a 1/8th of how old I'm going to get since I'm a witch, and I'm already getting tired like this? That's pretty sad."

She chuckled and then looked back at Kaori. "Hey, aren't you older than I am, though? I don't know how old you are, but I thought you were older."

Amy yawned again and then stood up. "Yeah, I definitely think we'll have to do this another day. We can keep coming in until everything works out right, Miro, with us and your schedule. Don't worry about it."

Then, maybe it was because she was tired and her mind was turning to jelly that she thought of an idea for the first time.

"Hey Miro, maybe you'd like to come with us? I feel stupid for not thinking about this before. You should think about it before you decide, so I guess it's good we're not going today after all. It'd definitely be great to have you, but I also know you have commitments here. If it's a problem with your supervisor, though, I can pay them so that they won't fire you and then pay you as our guide. It'd only be the fair thing to do."

Thistle started fussing slightly on Kaori's lap, which meant that it was time to head home.

"Thank you so much for your help so far, Miro. I hope we can see you again soon."

Then, Amy, Kaori and Thistle left for the evening.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm
{{Could always go to Tes and Ry since they don't work dramallama And people say -I'm- stubborn emotion_awesome }}

:: frowns a bit when purple haired lady person who doesn't have purple hair anymore mentions her going with. She reflexively places a hand on her own belly, but before she can really formulate a response, purple haired lady person who doesn't have purple hair anymore tells her she should think on it as well as some other things and takes her leave. She waves to her and dark elf sized dark elf lady with both hands, but the smile she gives in her farewell is pretty weak. They probably could use a guide since they haven't been there before, but... sad

The server drops off her sammiches and she quietly thanks him, scooting her empty dishes away from her before taking her wrapped sammiches and heading home for the night ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 am
{{Amy really likes Miro, and Miro is the one who has seen the Pegasus/Unicorn creature. She would be the one who might remember right where she saw the creature and could lead them to it. Yep, Amy is definitely stubborn, and she was just planning on it being her, Kaori and Thistle, thinking they could handle it themselves. But she gets pulled in by Miro's cuteness and fun just like I do! lol. So she thinks, hey, it might be fun to have her around. And she's thinking, if they DO need someone from Norrath to make the portal work, she'd love for it to be Miro, and Miro would be the most helpful, she thinks, b/c of knowing the location of the creature. As you pointed out before, Amy doesn't know Miro is pregnant, either. Otherwise, she'd definitely ask Ryzan. Tes might just feed her to the creature. wink lol. Also, Tes might permanently scare Kaori. Hmm... Or after awhile, Kaori would give him a piece of her mind. That could be fun to see! XD A tiny elf telling off Tes. lol! But if you'd prefer it be one of the others, just let me or Kai know.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 am
((Yes either of us will be happy to answer any PMs *points at Amy in a way others can see, but she can't.))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am
{{*tries to tackle Kaori but she's so small that Amy misses* Not fair! Although, you probably will get a quicker response (hell, a response at all) if you PM me instead. blaugh lol! Oh, and Kai also has permission to mod Amy if the opportunity comes up that Miro and Kaori are in AS or wherever at the same time. What's most important is that we get there! smile So Kai can mod Amy and Thistle if it moves the story forward!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 am
((All this OOCing, you could have made an actual post xp Miro is just working like she always does. :: shakes fist at her supervisor when he isn't looking :: ))

:: plays with aminals ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 pm
{{Good point. xp }}

{{Double checking here. I couldn't find the past post about this. Miro is a lifeguard, right?}}

Amy came into Aqua Springs and went into the lounge to see if Miro was in there. Amy was by herself. She had left Thistle at home and Kaori was looking after the store today. Amy had decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to go on the trip until she had talked more with Miro about whether she wanted to go with them or not.

When Amy didn't see Miro in the lounge, she decided to sit and wait to see if Miro would come in. She didn't really want to search her out this time since she didn't want to get Miro into anymore trouble with her supervisor by interrupting her shift.

{{Didn't want to try and travel again until we all get straightened out what we want to do.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 pm
((Actually, it's the Miro impostor that's the lifeguard mad :: shakes panda menacingly at Not-Miro :: mad REAL Miro works in the pet spa 3nodding ))

:: goes to the lounge on a late lunch break for free foodses ninja , asking the server for a cheese sammich, sketti os, and cakey :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 pm
{{ rofl Good to know. wink And I'll be on regularly this evening. Work's actually been pretty busy today, which is actually really nice! So I haven't been on as much today. But I'll be free tonight until about 9 my time, 8 yours. I've got to get to bed early (early for me on a Friday) since we're moving my cousin tomorrow.}}

Amy jerked awake on the couch she was sitting on. Dang! Maybe it was this couch that made her fall asleep so easily. It was so comfortable. She shouldn't sit on it anymore!

Amy stood up from the couch and then grinned when she saw Miro at the bar ordering food. She walked up to her and then leaned one of her elbows on the bar and then turned toward Miro.

"Hey Miro! How are you doing today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 pm
:: too busy watching the doors to the kitchen impatiently to look at who's speaking to her, though it sounds and smells like purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore. ::

Hungwy~ crying There is a constant hunger inside of Miro crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm
Without thinking about the fact that this was Miro and she might freak out, Amy reached forward and lightly patted the girl on her shoulder.

"It'll be okay. These guys are fast."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm
They should be faster just for Miro crying
:: rubs her belly and pouts, but quickly changes to a grin when a server comes back with her order ::
Yay! Foodses!

Miro casts Devour! emotion_omnomnom
:: tears into the cheese sammich :: emotion_omnomnom

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 pm
{{I have to leave for a little bit. Work is going to get out in about 7 minutes, and then I'm heading to my parents' to bake a cake for my cousin. I'm thinking I'll maybe gone for an hour? And then the free evening begins!! Woot! biggrin }}

Amy giggled. "I don't think you want them cooking your food any faster than what they already do. It might not be done and safe to eat, then."

Her eyes widened when Miro nearly attacked her food. Miro was always such a food nut, but she had never heard her utter a spell before... Was it even a real spell?

"Devour? Is that a real spell, Miro?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games