Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 am
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...just wondering if all is well with you...

I'm okay, I guess. Just off on my scheduled weekend departure...

How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

that is good..that is what I was hoping it was....

I am doing good...**smiles** I did go out of my room yesterday..it was peaceful and quiet..Dio got her puter back so she is happy and I am too...but it was kinda funny to see her mully grubbing about with that woe is me look...she didn't like using her father's puter.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

I am doing good...**smiles** I did go out of my room yesterday..it was peaceful and quiet..Dio got her puter back so she is happy and I am too...but it was kinda funny to see her mully grubbing about with that woe is me look...she didn't like using her father's puter.....

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

yeah she was a complainer about it...the keyboard is not the same, the mouse is not working right, it does need a new mouse....I just agreed with her and laughed inside because I knew how she felt...that is the way I felt when I borrowed Birdie's puter while Kasai was fixing mine....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

yeah she was a complainer about it...the keyboard is not the same, the mouse is not working right, it does need a new mouse....I just agreed with her and laughed inside because I knew how she felt...that is the way I felt when I borrowed Birdie's puter while Kasai was fixing mine....

I see...

I don't have a mouse or keyboard. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:20 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

I see...

ooooh I see....what do you have??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

I see...

I'm almost always on iPad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:36 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

I see...

ooh I see..well I am finally used to my lap top and one day I will get back to doing what I really got it for..it is just right now my mind is not in the right mind set for it..TJ keeps asking when and I just tell him I really don't know..so much has happened in the last few months and now he is getting things going to get his other knee replaced..I sure hope he heals from this one like he has from the other one.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. c:

Oh my. Lol

I see...

ooh I see..well I am finally used to my lap top and one day I will get back to doing what I really got it for..it is just right now my mind is not in the right mind set for it..TJ keeps asking when and I just tell him I really don't know..so much has happened in the last few months and now he is getting things going to get his other knee replaced..I sure hope he heals from this one like he has from the other one.....

Oh dear... That can't be fun. >.<

I wish the best for everyone doing everything. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

**walks back in the door then up to you smiling** well hello there Kay..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

Hello there. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

weeelll you know I found out dear Mikey is my brother...a bit has happened since we last talked...well smart and I decided that he would stitch up my head from the hail stone..all we had to kill the pain was some booze so down it went...one Long Island Iced Tea after another...weeeeelllll it killed the pain alright but there was one problem.....I had not feed in a few days soooo it kinda went to my head.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

weeelll you know I found out dear Mikey is my brother...a bit has happened since we last talked...well smart and I decided that he would stitch up my head from the hail stone..all we had to kill the pain was some booze so down it went...one Long Island Iced Tea after another...weeeeelllll it killed the pain alright but there was one problem.....I had not feed in a few days soooo it kinda went to my head.....

Oh geez. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

ooh yeah...I was out of it..got my head stitched ok though..but somehow being plastered I wasn't to in control of what I was doing..smart had to finally tie me in bed so I would stay and sleep..well there was one person who thought he knew what I should be doing so he kinda got control of me..of course that was my dear brother Mikey..  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

ooh yeah...I was out of it..got my head stitched ok though..but somehow being plastered I wasn't to in control of what I was doing..smart had to finally tie me in bed so I would stay and sleep..well there was one person who thought he knew what I should be doing so he kinda got control of me..of course that was my dear brother Mikey..

I see. >.<  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games