Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:12 pm
Haruhi000777
Urgh... is there really any way to get Morrigan's approval in Dragon Age? You know, aside from siding with people like the over pricing merchant and junk? Anyone? sweatdrop

Manipulating people is a good way. Being a jackass towards Alister works as well. anything against the circle mages is also a good one. Gifts of course work well. Necklaces the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
those are their usernames.. well, their usernames minus any of the underscores and whatnots...

But, would it work for her to be Shinsetsu and musician? I think it would be really cool once she gets up to chuunin rank at the least... and I even have her bio basically planned out already.

one of the reason's I want to have her a musician and violinist is so i can have her play:
Strings of Fire

with a Kage Bunshin or some other kind of solid bunshin..

Tenshi Ryukai's Shinsetsu character seems to be dead now though... I checked his character's thread and there's strikethrough's through both his first two characters, one of them being a Shinsetsu. His two new characters are members of different clans, one the Hyuuga and one Satetsu... So shouldn't he be removed from the Shinsetsu list?  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Well, hopefully online activity is even higher when you do, Haji!

Now... I'm off to shower, then bake a cake! biggrin

Wait theres a online mode?? >_>

The game is online 100% of the time, buddy. You can assist players. Invade them. Judge the sinful.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Haruhi000777
Urgh... is there really any way to get Morrigan's approval in Dragon Age? You know, aside from siding with people like the over pricing merchant and junk? Anyone? sweatdrop

When you're in camp talking with her, you've gotta pick out all your survival of the fittest options, to boost her satisfaction. If your actions undermine those ideals while she's with you then you end up with an unhappy Morrigan.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:31 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Well, hopefully online activity is even higher when you do, Haji!

Now... I'm off to shower, then bake a cake! biggrin

Wait theres a online mode?? >_>

The game is online 100% of the time, buddy. You can assist players. Invade them. Judge the sinful.

That sounds epic. I want to go walk around and kill a player XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

*points to post* not gonna type it all out again.. but yeah. So there are technically two active Shinsetsu clan members currently. Yours and Daisuke Kyuuketsuki... Well, I'm planning on making her a Buki ---> Musician shinobi of the Shinsetsu clan. Though I'll need to be approved for the bloodline first.

Also, where's your character? I don't see your character anywhere in the ninja safekeeping subforum...  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Grand Chevalier Haji

*points to post* not gonna type it all out again.. but yeah. So there are technically two active Shinsetsu clan members currently. Yours and Daisuke Kyuuketsuki... Well, I'm planning on making her a Buki ---> Musician shinobi of the Shinsetsu clan. Though I'll need to be approved for the bloodline first.

ah still never heard of the other person lol but ok XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:16 pm
Okay, question: If she's a musician and bukijutsu ninja, does her violin count for her only weapon or can i say she has a violin and a tessen as her weapons? Since I plan on having her Bukijutsu style being the Akira style which uses a tessen (bladed fan) as their weapon.
Also, could she learn to incorporate her Fuuton jutsu with her Bukijutsu to increase weapons range? (only when she's at a higher level, like at least chuunin)  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Just ignore the akira for now, Titania. That old one is going to be completely overhauled, when I finally get the motivation. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm
emotion_facepalm Finally I have everything under somewhat control. emotion_kirakira  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm
*pokes Titania* yo... and Muffins, does this mean I can have her fight someone soon? or is her opponent still mia?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:25 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
yeah.. i'm off ta bed too.... Azeiel, if you ever do get the guild from Shinsua I'll be more than happy to help with the coding part... as long as it doesn't involve me having to be too skilled in pretty-fying pictures... making pictures into links wouldn't be a problem though, just the artsy part... I'm only sort-of skilled at that part. Like the pic i use for my posting template for Rei, which i did on Photobucket.

Lol thanks sweets but its not picture coding thats the problem its style coding and what not XD

@Ten rolleyes He didnt get it >.< you really are stupid arnt you. Read my post to you and then read the rest of it >.<

Style coding? as in templates?  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
yeah.. i'm off ta bed too.... Azeiel, if you ever do get the guild from Shinsua I'll be more than happy to help with the coding part... as long as it doesn't involve me having to be too skilled in pretty-fying pictures... making pictures into links wouldn't be a problem though, just the artsy part... I'm only sort-of skilled at that part. Like the pic i use for my posting template for Rei, which i did on Photobucket.

Lol thanks sweets but its not picture coding thats the problem its style coding and what not XD

@Ten rolleyes He didnt get it >.< you really are stupid arnt you. Read my post to you and then read the rest of it >.<

Yesh XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Okay, question: If she's a musician and bukijutsu ninja, does her violin count for her only weapon or can i say she has a violin and a tessen as her weapons? Since I plan on having her Bukijutsu style being the Akira style which uses a tessen (bladed fan) as their weapon.
Also, could she learn to incorporate her Fuuton jutsu with her Bukijutsu to increase weapons range? (only when she's at a higher level, like at least chuunin)

Seriously though. Don't worry about tessen and learn something else for now. The Akira right now just isn't suitable for proper use, as half of its stuff is completely useless.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity

Yesh XD

Well, I can still help with that, since I'm pretty good at it. Also, I have a friend that made some awesome templates, so i could get her help if needed.. but she might not join since she has a crapload of stuff to do already. College and numerous RP's that she joined/created before she started college this year.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games