Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:46 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Just ignore the akira for now, Titania. That old one is going to be completely overhauled, when I finally get the motivation. xD
Hmmm, okay then. Though it really is the most suited of all of them for her, since she already has experience with dancing and fluid motion. Well, she can learn it once it's been "completely overhauled".. Til then i suppose the second best option for her is Kumogakure style, Doki Yari, or Shigure Souen ((lol, i love how a KHR sword style is here))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:00 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Just ignore the akira for now, Titania. That old one is going to be completely overhauled, when I finally get the motivation. xD
Hmmm, okay then. Though it really is the most suited of all of them for her, since she already has experience with dancing and fluid motion. Well, she can learn it once it's been "completely overhauled".. Til then i suppose the second best option for her is Kumogakure style, Doki Yari, or Shigure Souen ((lol, i love how a KHR sword style is here))

Scratch that... Kumo style is OUT... I dun want her using tonfas!
Okay, i think I'll have her learn Doki Yari first... then Akira style when its available again ^-^
Her weapon for that style: Kwan Dao polearm!  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Okay, i think I'll have her learn Doki Yari first... then Akira style when its available again ^-^
Pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Pretty.

I know, i had to use this one of the few I could find that looked like they would work since it has a blue stone on it rather than the usual red feathery thing... hmmm, dang, have to RP out a use of the Shinsetsu bloodline to request my character be in the clan... then will wait for approval of bloodline before posting character as she is currently created with the Shinsetsu clan's attribute and whatnot.  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 pm
Not that it really has to do with any topics currently, I just felt like sharing a story with you guys and girls. It's a true story about me, and it has to do with my philosophy on self-defense.

Quote:
Allow me to tell a story about high school, 9th grade to be exact. I was sitting at my desk, the chair-not-attached kind, chatting with friends and this crazy Korean kid flipped my desk. This of course scattered all my books and papers across the floor. I turned in my chair to face him and looked up into his face and asked, "Are you going to pick that up?" He laughed and said he wouldn't and tried to a pick a fight right there. I said, "Look, this is school, I'm trying to learn here. I have no problem with indulging your interest in fighting me but perhaps it would be better for the both of us if we did it after school and off campus." He agreed and we settled on a field by an elementary school in my area right after school (I specifically remember saying, "How about the field at the elementary school in [insert name here]"). He asked me, "can I bring friends?" I said, "It won't change the outcome, bring as many as you want." "Can I bring weapons?" "Feel free, you'll still lose in the end." He laughed and kicked my book bag before walking away, assured of his victory. My friends looked at me worriedly, but I told them everything will be okay and picked up my stuff.

I never went. The next time I had that class he walked up to me and said, "Why didn't you show up, were you scared? We waited two hours for you and you never came you lying son of a B****!" I looked at him confused, and said "Me? I went, I waited, and you never showed up. Hell, I went to both schools there and you weren't at either one." he was furious and the entire time, I remained calm. He stormed off and never talked to me again. During lunch my friends asked me what happened. "I made him waste time on a wild goose chase. Why would I risk myself or anyone else, when I can win by annoying the hell out of him with no side effects for me?"

‎"My style? You can call it the art of fighting without fighting. " ~Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I've been telling the crew we should just remove Kumo Tonfa style. xD

I have a bit more motivation to do Akira than the rest right now, as you aren't the only one utilizing tessen as a weapon. xD
Funny enough, my character happens to be a musician. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm
Kwan Dao!? You must mean a Guan Dao! The glorious weapon created by the magnificent Guan Yu himself!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm
Movie romances are such a waste of ******** time. -Shoots the DVD.-  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm
Mmm... depends. Watcha end up watching, Haku?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm
Sleepless in Seattle. WASTE OF MY ******** LIFE. I don't care if people say that it is the ultimate chick flick; it was horrible.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm
I have not seen the movie, for I have no desire to~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm
duckmasta
Not that it really has to do with any topics currently, I just felt like sharing a story with you guys and girls. It's a true story about me, and it has to do with my philosophy on self-defense.

Quote:
Allow me to tell a story about high school, 9th grade to be exact. I was sitting at my desk, the chair-not-attached kind, chatting with friends and this crazy Korean kid flipped my desk. This of course scattered all my books and papers across the floor. I turned in my chair to face him and looked up into his face and asked, "Are you going to pick that up?" He laughed and said he wouldn't and tried to a pick a fight right there. I said, "Look, this is school, I'm trying to learn here. I have no problem with indulging your interest in fighting me but perhaps it would be better for the both of us if we did it after school and off campus." He agreed and we settled on a field by an elementary school in my area right after school (I specifically remember saying, "How about the field at the elementary school in [insert name here]"). He asked me, "can I bring friends?" I said, "It won't change the outcome, bring as many as you want." "Can I bring weapons?" "Feel free, you'll still lose in the end." He laughed and kicked my book bag before walking away, assured of his victory. My friends looked at me worriedly, but I told them everything will be okay and picked up my stuff.

I never went. The next time I had that class he walked up to me and said, "Why didn't you show up, were you scared? We waited two hours for you and you never came you lying son of a B****!" I looked at him confused, and said "Me? I went, I waited, and you never showed up. Hell, I went to both schools there and you weren't at either one." he was furious and the entire time, I remained calm. He stormed off and never talked to me again. During lunch my friends asked me what happened. "I made him waste time on a wild goose chase. Why would I risk myself or anyone else, when I can win by annoying the hell out of him with no side effects for me?"

‎"My style? You can call it the art of fighting without fighting. " ~Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon.

O.o  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm
duckmasta

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm
You will want two hours of your life back, Shin, if you do.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm
Hello People  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games