Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 pm
Haruhi000777
Urgh... is there really any way to get Morrigan's approval in Dragon Age? You know, aside from siding with people like the over pricing merchant and junk? Anyone? sweatdrop

There's giving her both of Flemeth's tomes; she likes shiny objects (jewelry and such); there is making decisions that align with her "survival of the fittest" mentality; there's romancing her and being friendly to her (she's never had a real friend before, so telling her that you are such is a good thing); never ask her why she is still around - that nets big negative scores with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm
[ Haku: } Haha, I see, I see. There are a good number of movies some people have recommended to me that just seem utterly unappealing, for lack of a different term.

[ Von: } Yo. How've ya been?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Busy........very busy.....
getting ready to be ambushed with FB wall post out the a** in 6 minutes
need to type my essay which is due tomorrow.....and thats about ti
and you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Sleepless in Seattle. WASTE OF MY ******** LIFE. I don't care if people say that it is the ultimate chick flick; it was horrible.

I agree. It is a stupid ******** movie, and I didn't even have to watch it to know this, just watching previews and such for it.  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm
Shinsua
Kwan Dao!? You must mean a Guan Dao! The glorious weapon created by the magnificent Guan Yu himself!
Um... yeah that. Err, though I think it can be spelled either way. Well, either way it's a ******** awesome weapon!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm
[ Titania: } Even so! You should use the spelling that follows with Guan Yu's name! :'D

[ Von: } Aheheh... I-I see... I gave up on facebook awhile ago. It's really not worth the effort to me, personally.
I haven't been doing much at all lately. Rather demotivated, honestly.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm
Haku: Thanks. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 pm
No problem. I've played enough to remember a lot of their quirks.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm
Haku: First time playing through on normal. Although I get a feeling there's going to be more sad moments than happy moments. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:47 pm
Okay, posted Bloodline request... now to finish my character. Um, what should I list as personal attributes? Would something like "Bloodline mastery: Learns Bloodline Jutsu one [1] post faster" be okay? (can't think of a better name for it.

And, I guess, for a second one.. something that lets her learn her bukijutsu style one extra post faster? or would it be better for her to earn more money from missions?  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:47 pm
It's dark fantasy, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Haku: Yeaahhhh, that might be why. XD

Have you ever had anyone betray you?  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:04 pm
Betray me? Like, leave the party? If you mean leaving the party, pfft, yeah. Zevran didn't have high enough friendship with me, so he turned on me when the Crows came for him and I had to kill him. Also, I think Wynne got ******** off with me for either violating Andraste's ashes or letting the werewolves slaughter the Dalish. I did both before returning to camp so I wasn't sure what she was bitching at me for.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 pm
Haku: *shrugs* Like, when a companion's approval rating gets so low they turn on you?

Dang, I thought it was easy to be friends with Zevran.

I'm guessing you were evil in DA? XD  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm
I don't think that they've ever turned on me simply for not liking me; so, I don't think I've ever let their approval ratings get so low that they turn on me (unless you count Zevran). And it is easy to be friends with Zevran; the only reason he turned on me was because it was my first time playing the game and I didn't know that would happen, so I didn't bother being really chummy with him. But now that I've played so much, I know what their ticks are and can usually end up at the end of the game with all of the party members present. (Well, that's not entirely true. You can't have every character. Storyline prevents that.)

And yes, for the most part, I was an evil b*****d. But I am also an achievement whore, so I played my fair amount of good characters. Like when romancing Alastair, I couldn't be such an evil p***k because he gets all ******** off when you do outright evil things. Like when I decided to kill Connor instead of saving him, Alastair got all ******** off and had words with me back at camp. (I really had no choice, though; I didn't use the Litany of Andralla because I had forgotten to, thus I could not save the First Enchanter, which meant that the Knight-Commander purged the tower; I had also killed Jowan in the dungeon so he couldn't perform the ritual; plus I wasn't a mage and Morrigan wasn't up to doing it.)  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games