Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm
Indeed, it does. They made it so that when you actually press the attack button, it attacks, rather than pressing the attack button and waiting for the computer to designate the attack target and having the computer make your character auto-attack.

Oh, and one final thing to the rogues' credit: they can steal. If only the stealing was worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 pm
I didn't mind that so much. Ha ha.

Rangers were infinitely useful, too! I loved summoning a good Blightwolf or a great bear to my aid!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:31 pm
The only reason I made Leliana a ranger was because I felt she was lacking in something; plus, I am the type of person that feels naked without all of the upgrades and buffs on. If nothing else, I wanted something else on my character's buff screen thing.

I also found the shapeshifter specialization trivial; it took away your buffs and you couldn't consume healing potions. It's like signing your death warrant right there. As well as the blood mage specialization: you're effectively killing yourself for the sake of your spells. When you're playing on hard, the last thing you want to worry about is something else taking away your health. (I usually play spirit healer or battlemage. Maybe spirit warrior.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:38 pm
The only reason I go blood mage is simply for the excess spell power boost. Don't gotta enable the blood magic mode for the natural buffs to occur!
Though the final blood mage spell was quite useful. Loved to snatch up ogres to fight other ogres!

As a warrior, templar and spirit warrior were the only ones I truly needed. Typically was a guardian too. I didn't use the reaver very much, to my disappointment.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Haku: Rogues work great for me so far. XP

Although next time I will play a warrior.

Neat, can't wait to play my copy of DA 2 then. Oh yeah, does it take any data from DA Origins to affect the story in any way?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 pm
I typically used the warrior specializations for the passive buffs. I used berserker a lot, but only because I was a dwarf at the time. I find myself being the spirit healer a lot, since Wynne typically decides to activate every buff I give her and thus has little mana for healing and reviving.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm
Ruhi: I don't really think so. I don't own II, so I can't be completely certain. I only had enough to get DS2 and DA:O.

Haku: Passive buffs were usually pretty useful. I tend to hate the very existence of mages whom oppose me, so templars were amazing for me. I'd run them down without mercy time and again. xD
I just make certain the modes I don't want her to enable aren't anywhere in her tactics list. For the most part, Wynne activates Haste, and nothing else. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 pm
Lol I loved doing the Warrior class. I would have a Templar Berserker XD Using the Two handed tree. Once you get templar going and berserk mode active your just an anti mage at that point XD as well as an anti everything XD Slap in the Juggernaut armor and your good to go XD
Any way how are we all tonight ?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 pm
Mana: DS2?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm
Azei: I'm good. I went and rage quit Dark Souls earlier. Someone invaded my game, while I was crossing a guillotine ridden catwalk. xD

Ruhi: Dead Space 2. I dig the Dead Space games.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm
The first time I discovered Haste, I was so elated. I was like: "Weeeeeeeeeee! Look at me run! I finally don't move at a snail's pace!"

I always had Sten spec'ed to target magi (since magi wear the lightest armor in the game and you can spec for that). The most aggravating thing for me was when enemy magi healed or knocked me down.

@Haruhi: It does, indeed. II allows you to transfer the data of an Origins or Awakening character. Naturally, you won't be playing that character, but it does affect some quests and characters. But not in a significantly major way, no.

For example, if Alastair isn't made king and abandons you, he'll end up as a drunk in Kirkwall's tavern. Likewise, if he is made king, he'll visit you in Kirkwall after you've been declared Champion by Meredith. (Those are a couple of inconsequential examples.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 pm
Haku: You should have seen some of the s**t I was doing with my warrior. Wynne casts Haste. Then I'd activate blood thirst. xD
So I'm moving at triple speed, even while two handing a great sword. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:59 pm
Haku: Huh. So Alastair either becomes king or a drunk. Nice. XD

Oh yeah, how do you use Awakening? Do you just pop it in after you're done with DA Origins?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 am
Have you already installed it, Ruhi?
If so, then you'll just click "New Game" and they'll prompt you to make use of any of the alternate game mode DLC (i.e. Witch Hunt, Golems, Leliana's Song, Awakening).

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:13 am
I'll get on that. XP  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games