Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm

-skips into the MW through the front entrance, beaming, and gives a slow wave- Howdy-ho, MW patrons! biggrin -says in sing-songy voice and smiles happily at them all-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

*Anira gave a small chuckle as Kat gave a description of why she wanted to talk with Liada. It was the closest to showing her emotions as Liada would be to give a dirty joke about it. * I am sure that we could have something set up for that. I will be sure to pass it on for her since I am her new partner in crime again as it would be. I will be helping her run the new shop over in Aqua Springs when we have it started. *taking the cup of tea from Psy she nods again in thanks and hands over a platinum coin onto the counter* Thank you so kindly Lady Psy. *As she sips her tea she looks over to the pink haired woman and nods in greetings* Salutations.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 pm

She smiled at dame when she entered, "Hey dame!"

She turned back to Anira, "Well, I'm sure you can see that our spa is not necessarily what you might find over at Aqua Springs...which is why I questioned about the more, "couple-oriented" oils and such. wink We could set up some sort of ordering system with Liada, I'm sure. Especially since Psy is somewhat of a regular customer of hers anyways. rofl "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

*Grins at Dame and notes her very upbeat mood.* Hi there, Dame. User Image

Mistress Psy. User Image *Picks up her Martini and takes a sip and hears Katana mention her standing order with Liada.* It's good stuff. talk2hand You don't just find something like that and NOT get it!! rolleyes

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm

*takes a sip of her tea* So I have been told....I was also told by Liada of how she finally met Lady Psy's husband to be and her explanation of Liada's potions. I am looking forward to seeing what there is to see with this town since I have been doing nothing but traveling for a long time. I have also noticed that most of the people in this town do not seem to have an issue with my elongated ears.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:40 pm

-gives a sailor moon-esque pose and wink, firing off a peace sign over her wink and grinning widely- Salutations!!

"Salutations are greetings. It's a fancy way of saying hello." xd -she grins widely again- blaugh

Pffft. talk2hand Elongated ears, smalongated ears. We have lotsa different creatures around here! -cartwheels towards the bar, turning it into a round house instead and flips upright, smiling at everyone- How are you all tonight? -sticks out her hand towards Anira- I'm dame! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Well, I was very vague and I didn't get into EVERY single detail with William. sweatdrop You just don't spring that type of thing on a man. User Image I just need to find the right moment to fill him in on a certain side effect. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm

-plays a Playstation game-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_sQnyFkMJg

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:46 pm

She sipped some more of her martini and then topped it off with some from the shaker.

"Hell, Psy...I don't even think I want to know what the side effect is! User Image"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

*Grasps Kat by the shoulders and squeezes.* You DO, Kat. You really, really, really DO want to know. User Image *Looks intensely at her and then lets go.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

eek
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

-changes the mode and plays one more level-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWNl82CNUE&feature=related

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

eek "Um....okay, Psy....if you say so. sweatdrop Unfortunately, Liada isn't here for me to get any of whatever the hell you're talking about."

She sips some more of her drink after Psy let's go of her shoulders, wondering what the hell she was talking about her NEEDING to get from Liada.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:56 pm

*Anira shakes her dame's hand* Pleasure to meet you, I'm Anira Tiernay, a friend of Liada's. *She turns over to Psy* If it is one of Liada's specially made potions the side effect is quite interesting indeed. And I know she "dropped the bomb" as you say to Will just to see what mischief she could make out of it. Not that she does not love you all from what she has all told me but she never really changed in her urge to create chaos after all these centuries...*takes a sip of her tea again*

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Lovely to meet you, Anira. Any friend of Liada's is a friend of ours. 3nodding ^_^
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games