Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and smiled. "To some degree." He said and kissed her lightly. "Sleep well?" He asked.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
Her ears twitchedas they started to turn into cat like ones. She turned her head to look at Soma. "My name is as old as time itself, and the language to say it has been long lost to the people of this world. But I believe to most they may still call me Hakai Wild Cat." In a flashes she had run her claws across Soma's face, leaving deep blood trails and teleported away. She arrived and the front door of the mansion and blasted it away, leaving a giant hole. She had grown 2 tails.

User Image
Marisol waited until Hana had left. Some clean those cuts, her claws have poison in them." She said, moving away from neuro to the kitchen to get some wet cloths.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

He nodded his head but walked over to Neuro,"Help me."

Neuro nodded and took off his gloves, he dug in deep taking the poison out,he felt Soma shudder in pain,"Hold still."He continued and stopped,"There we should get Soli to lick them so they can be healed."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 pm
Soli nodded her head but stood up and pulled on Leon's arm,"Come on."She smiled at him and gently pulled at his arm again,"I need to help my Uncle."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm
((be back later, i smell food and i need to eat.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm
Winter sensed Hana appear at the front door of the mansion and blast it away. "I think that I'll just leave now," she said.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon raised an eyebrow. Uncle? Who? Of course, he would have to wait and see for himself. "'ight, I'm up." He said getting to his feet.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:37 pm
Soli smiled and opened a portal and guided him through it, she landed in front of Soma,"Hi."she hugged him and saw the marks on his face,"I'll heal this quickly okay."She licked along the claws marks closing them,she was careful not to lick to deeply.

Soma stood there,"It's nice to see you to again kid."He smiled and ruffled her hair.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:39 pm
Neuro looked at her and shook his head, he glanced at Leon,"So you brought him here too."His voice in it's usual manner sounding proud and demanding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

At first, Leon's attention was on Soli and the man who must've been her uncle. If some stranger stumbled upon this, they'd probably get the wrong idea. He then looked over to Neuro and shrugged. "So? I'm not causing trouble, am I?" He folded his arms across his chest in a relaxed manner.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"I'm guessing you don't recognize me without all the mist,I used to be The Whisperer Leon."he looked at Neuro,"Rather bold isn't he Neuro."

Neuro looked at Leon,"No your not but still something about you disturbs me."He looked at Soma,"Quiet idiot."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

A grin spread across the werewolf's face. "Well, not by sight, but if I paid attention to smell then maybe I would have recognized you." He then turned his attention back to Neuro. "And things about you disturb me too. Now we're even." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image

Soma chuckled,"Amusing and funny."He looked at Neuro,"Are you going to take that Neuro and come on brother I sense it too,"He turned to face Leon,"Something's bothering you what is it."He looked at him.

Neuro sat on the couch and looked at Soli,"Sit."

She went over to him and sat down next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon shook his head. "I have a lot of things troubling me. Too many things but don't worry. Nothing I can't handle." He said and threw a glance towards Neuro and Soli before looking back at the Whisperer.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Soli smiled and looked at Neuro, she said something softly to him,he laughed and looked at Leon, he nodded his head, Soli's smiled widen and she giggled,"So Uncle are you okay?"She looked at him.

Neuro stared at Leon and smiled,"Why are you wearing a suit."He smirked as he said this and stood up from the couch.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games