Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

weeelll you know I found out dear Mikey is my brother...a bit has happened since we last talked...well smart and I decided that he would stitch up my head from the hail stone..all we had to kill the pain was some booze so down it went...one Long Island Iced Tea after another...weeeeelllll it killed the pain alright but there was one problem.....I had not feed in a few days soooo it kinda went to my head.....

Oh geez. emotion_facepalm

ooh yeah...I was out of it..got my head stitched ok though..but somehow being plastered I wasn't to in control of what I was doing..smart had to finally tie me in bed so I would stay and sleep..well there was one person who thought he knew what I should be doing so he kinda got control of me..of course that was my dear brother Mikey..

I see. >.<

yeah and when I was finally awake I wanted to go one way and smart wanted to go another..Mike was calling me he was in my head and I couldn't resist his call...so while he was trying to get me into the car I was fighting him..sooo he decided to tranquilize me then pulled out a syringe and knocked me out..well the car would not start..so he grabs me and hunts for another car.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello there. o.o

weeelll you know I found out dear Mikey is my brother...a bit has happened since we last talked...well smart and I decided that he would stitch up my head from the hail stone..all we had to kill the pain was some booze so down it went...one Long Island Iced Tea after another...weeeeelllll it killed the pain alright but there was one problem.....I had not feed in a few days soooo it kinda went to my head.....

ooh yeah...I was out of it..got my head stitched ok though..but somehow being plastered I wasn't to in control of what I was doing..smart had to finally tie me in bed so I would stay and sleep..well there was one person who thought he knew what I should be doing so he kinda got control of me..of course that was my dear brother Mikey..

I see. >.<

yeah and when I was finally awake I wanted to go one way and smart wanted to go another..Mike was calling me he was in my head and I couldn't resist his call...so while he was trying to get me into the car I was fighting him..sooo he decided to tranquilize me then pulled out a syringe and knocked me out..well the car would not start..so he grabs me and hunts for another car.....

Oh my.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Oh my.

yeah I am out cold again..well we are on our way but in the wrong direction..so Mike gets me awake and I am telling smart he is going the wrong way and he just tells me to hush and throws me a Rubik's Cube and tells me to entertain myself..of I throw it back at him..then I reach over the back seat and grab his arm and turn the car off the road..jumping out I head for some woods and start running....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:37 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, now you know the 13th before everyone else! :D

emotion_kirakira

You shall be a companion! emotion_c8

Yay!

emotion_kirakira And we shall have wibbly wobbly space time adventures. emotion_kirakira

(I was gone for a the weekend...)

:D Spacey-wacey adventures!

Ah have fun? : )  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:39 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Well, now you know the 13th before everyone else! :D

emotion_kirakira

You shall be a companion! emotion_c8

Yay!

emotion_kirakira And we shall have wibbly wobbly space time adventures. emotion_kirakira

(I was gone for a the weekend...)

:D Spacey-wacey adventures!

Ah have fun? : )

Where to first? :D

Not really. But as this often unpleasant trip goes, not really bad, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Oh my.

yeah I am out cold again..well we are on our way but in the wrong direction..so Mike gets me awake and I am telling smart he is going the wrong way and he just tells me to hush and throws me a Rubik's Cube and tells me to entertain myself..of I throw it back at him..then I reach over the back seat and grab his arm and turn the car off the road..jumping out I head for some woods and start running....

Oh dear. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Oh my.

yeah...Mike has control of me real good...I find a cabin in the woods and guess who is there waiting for me..you got it..my dear caring brother Mike..weeeellll of course I go in and he has me sit next to him...then the next thing I know he has his hand around my throat..that is when his control over me stops and I realize who I am sitting next and who has his hand around my throat..he then handcuffs me and just throws me in a corner..I sit there and wonder how in the hell I got there.......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Oh my.

yeah...Mike has control of me real good...I find a cabin in the woods and guess who is there waiting for me..you got it..my dear caring brother Mike..weeeellll of course I go in and he has me sit next to him...then the next thing I know he has his hand around my throat..that is when his control over me stops and I realize who I am sitting next and who has his hand around my throat..he then handcuffs me and just throws me in a corner..I sit there and wonder how in the hell I got there.......

Always quite the exciting adventure with you guys. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my.

yeah it is...
I am finally in contact with smart and he not sure he wants to help me..says he is not sure if he can trust me and worried I will turn on him..I keep telling him I don't know what he is talking about and that I don't even know how I got there..well I wasn't going to just sit there so I stood up and Mike pushed me back down..well I did not like that so I stood back up then that is when Mike put this collar with a chain on me.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my.

yeah it is...
I am finally in contact with smart and he not sure he wants to help me..says he is not sure if he can trust me and worried I will turn on him..I keep telling him I don't know what he is talking about and that I don't even know how I got there..well I wasn't going to just sit there so I stood up and Mike pushed me back down..well I did not like that so I stood back up then that is when Mike put this collar with a chain on me.....

Well, again, how much trust can either of you put into a relationship that began with you two trying to murder and eat one another? :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it is...

Well, again, how much trust can either of you put into a relationship that began with you two trying to murder and eat one another? :/

you got a good point there my friend...
well let's put it this way...I ain't no animal no one puts a collar on me an then proceeds to drag me to who knows where...so I stood my ground and pulled on the chain and got him off balanced enough so he fell..then I got the keys from his hand and got myself lose..now all i hve to do is git out of this cabin with or without smarts help..because no one is taking my soul......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it is...

well let's put it this way...I ain't no animal no one puts a collar on me an then proceeds to drag me to who knows where...so I stood my ground and pulled on the chain and got him off balanced enough so he fell..then I got the keys from his hand and got myself lose..now all i hve to do is git out of this cabin with or without smarts help..because no one is taking my soul......

Well, you do hunt and kill, driven by your baser instincts, with little concern for higher thought or morality, and do so only on a whim, all the while there are a number of better options available.

...that's pretty much an animal. emotion_facepalm

Sounds like your soul is pretty much sealed, regardless of what happens. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm
-makes mental not to see if there is a dungeon in this place,
or if perhaps Daddicus has any hounds he can release should the need arise from the sounds of things-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it is...

Well, you do hunt and kill, driven by your baser instincts, with little concern for higher thought or morality, and do so only on a whim, all the while there are a number of better options available.

Sounds like your soul is pretty much sealed, regardless of what happens. sweatdrop

**looks at you and pouts** ooooh Kay....you do make me sound like an animal..but yes I do hunt but because I have a soul I do not kill all the time only when necessary..I do try to have concern for higher thought and morality..and I do not kill on a whim...with that said do you know what I would be like without my soul????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it is...

**looks at you and pouts** ooooh Kay....you do make me sound like an animal..but yes I do hunt but because I have a soul I do not kill all the time only when necessary..I do try to have concern for higher thought and morality..and I do not kill on a whim...with that said do you know what I would be like without my soul????

Well, that's a tricky question... In my opinion, a soul doesn't change anything, and you'd be just the same. .-.

(Would you like the pie before the end gets too close?)  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games