Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Nyebe

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:24 pm
Well, hello thar, I am Viviana I usually go by Vivi, Viv, Evie, Evelyn, Effa, Umbra or whatever other name my friends happen to come up with
I'm fifteen, breed of most of the places you can come up with ((exclusing northern europe))
Uhm... I enjoy drawing, writing, fangirling, fangirling with Rahayu ((mommy! I'm famous!)) and the occasional musicality ((painful enough to shatter people's eardrums, yup, that's good lil Vivi))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:24 pm
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

^^ I'm Kadis, but you can just call me Kaddy. I've been on Gaia for a little over a year now, and I'm 15, going on 16 at the end of July.

Ichihara Yuuko - XxxHolic

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

BlastBeatBossaNova

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm
Hello, I am Matthew (as if you can't tell already), but I go by many diffrent names derived from that. I play guitar, I enjoy any music but rap, which I hate with a passion. I'm 13, 14 at the end of summer. I also enjoy good RP's.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:37 pm
I was invited here, so I came. I have a username, three dollars in my pocket and my dinner seems to be boiling over so I have had to go attend to that.

I go by a ******** nicknames, so you can get away with calling me anything you want.

Further infos are in my profile.  

Lucky J

Magnetic Prophet

A Blinker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 pm
I'm female, almost 15, and been on gaia for a year.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi, hi! ^-^ I'm The_real_Axel. You can call Axel or Eddie if you prefer my real name. :3

I'm 16 and a boy, so don't be fooled. wink

I like red and black.

I love zem video games. :B

I do try to draw time from time. D:

And been here since the end of 05 (even if it didn't say so on my profile, because I got hacked when I first got my computer in the summer of 05).  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Goofy Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm
Hiii
I'm Lyssy the Scorpio, but you
guys can call me Lyssa.
I just joined this guild like
literally 5 seconds ago.
lulz.
I'm quite the literate girl.
I'm bisexual, taken, and
I'm a complete gaia addict.
Pm me I guess if you want
to learn more about me...

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:20 pm
I am heishi-chan.

User Image

I am weird.

User Image
User Image

Currently, I am pretending to be someone else.

User Image

My favorite color is black.

User Image

Apparently, I am emo.

User Image

I don't know. I don't like being labeled.

User Image

Ramen is love.

User Image

...So is sushi.

User Image

My friends are my family. Treat them with disrespect & I'll kill you.

User Image

I love music. Rock is the best type.
Three Days Grace, Armor for Sleep, Linkin Park, Sum 41, The Hush Sound, Panic(!) At the Disco, & Simple Plan are all better than you.

User Image

I'm very sarcastic. I can be mean. I don't like to show weakness. Normally, I am quiet. When I'm with close friends, I can be loud, obnoxious, & annoying. I'm protective, but I don't consider myself to be overprotective. If I am, tell me. I like to be straightforward. I am also bisexual, but I prefer men, unless the chick is smart & hot.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Random PMs are questioned, but welcomed nonetheless. Hit me up if you want to.

I'm glad that I was invited to join this guild. It seems quite enjoyable.

~*~Heishi_chan~*~
User Image

heishi_rozu-chan

Lord Of Darkness8141

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Hey everyone. My name is Darkness. But a few of my friends on here call me Mush. I love this Guild. The things I like to do is play on Gaiaonline Surf the Internet, Hangout with friends talk on the phone. And I like a large selection of music. I like everything but Opera. And my favorite colors are Blue Black and White. My favorite food's are Pasta Cold Cuts Subs Steak Ribs Mashed Potatoes and more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:52 pm
Howdy, I'm Hunter Vengence, I've been on Gaia for 4 and a half years. I love it still. I'm also known as the Hellbent Privateer! I'm originally from Port Charlotte, Florida, but Now live in Las Vegas Nevada.  

xgad1

0Switchblade Princess0

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:57 pm
Hello i am Amber_wings! but you may call me Amber or Akira! i have many mood swings..i got a random Pm to join so i thought why not!..um i'm 18 and if you wanna know something else just pm me ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:00 pm
Mew! Erhem, hello. I'm currently 15 years old, live in South Carolina, and a cat lover. My hobbies include vidio games (Yay, Pokemon!!!), Internet, swinging on my swingset (I've been doing that for a long time, believe it or not), and watching television. I love anything artsy, manga/anime, cookies, chocolate, cute stuff, and randomness! 3nodding  

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Lord Of Darkness8141

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:03 pm
Hey. I like video games as well. And Pokemon games rock still. And I've been on here for about four and five years as well. And I love it also. This place rocks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:27 pm
Hi all. :3
As you can see, I'm new around here, and apparently got myself here through the Gaia yearbook. xD
Anywho, I've been on Gaia for about 2 1/2 years, and I absolutely love it. <3
Not really used to Guilds cause most of the ones I've joined died out. dx
But I hope to have lots of fun here. (:

Pixel Kimchee

IRL Noob

Nicooriia

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:41 pm

um hi thnx for the invite to the guild it seems interesting ^^

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games