Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm
Shinsua
[ Antonio: } The Shinsetsu clan, a custom bloodline. It was actually one of my original creations. c:

Ah..kk

So The 8 Gates Style, Kaiser Fist, and Great Justice Style are going through work to make them less OP?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm
[ Antonio: } The Kaiser Fist has already been updated, actually. Those three styles will end up getting the Rigorous tag, which means you cannot have them together. So, really, they're just getting rearranged so that they have a reason to be so powerful. xD
Great Justice! another one of my own, is actually gonna be going through a major reform though~

[ Titania: } I don't have a dishwasher, I've gotta do em all by hand. :<
Go take care of yer cat~

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm
Shinsua
[ Antonio: } The Kaiser Fist has already been updated, actually. Those three styles will end up getting the Rigorous tag, which means you cannot have them together. So, really, they're just getting rearranged so that they have a reason to be so powerful. xD
Great Justice! another one of my own, is actually gonna be going through a major reform though~

Ah that sucks for me then. I can only learn 1 Taijutsu style and 1 Bukijutsu style. I read that on Kaiser fist and the One Piece style. Meaning I can't learn either...and I wanted to try the One Piece Style, eh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Antonio Kage Inferni
Titania the Frost Siren
and i think Chevalier looks pretty damn awesome in the Captain Jack Sparrow costume...

How do you have Yukiton [ Snow Release ]? What bloodline gives you that, I know of Hyoton [ Ice Release ] but not Yukiton.

Yup, she's Shinsetsu which have Yukiton...

@Shinsua: I see, well I understand your feelings about handwashing all of them.. But still, you shouldn't procrastinate too much with them. I have a friend whose apartment was nasty because [she] left the dishes all over the place.. Ugh, so gross when we went over to help clean (me and another friend). I have the brackets around she because at the time Jamie was still a 'he'.. now he's a she.
And I did... though its not like I'm the only one that can look after him, mom or dad could since they're actually out in the living room or kitchen. But noo, he has to go to me. lol, he's a pain in the butt, but totally adorable all the same.

Also, when will the Akira buki style be done with it's makeover or whatever? Since she has two Buki styles she can learn, I want to have her learning both Doki Yari and Akira styles..  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm
also wondering what i should call her personal attribute that lets her learn two extra genjutsu...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 pm
[ Antonia: } Agh, sorry to hear that. Though, that's the whole purpose of these tags. They're meant to kept people who aren't specialized out of the stronger styles. xD

[ Titania: } Bleck. I am by no means an unclean person, I adore hygiene and such, but there's something about cleaning the dishes which just annoys me. Maybe it's because of my height and the depth of the sink and stuff. My back ends up not straight, but not bent, so it's a really uncomfortable middle.
Hmm... so... you have experience what that sort of thing, huh? There's someone around here I should introduce you to, I think you might be able to help her out a bit more than I ever could...

Umm... mental... expertise... ? I dunno. > . <

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm
Hmm? uh, sure... also what should I call it? the "two extra genutsu" attribute..
EDITS: Oh.. are you suggesting it be called "mental expertise"?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Hmm? uh, sure... also what should I call it? the "two extra genutsu" attribute..

Illusions of the Weak [ Minded ]

Edit:
Like mine

Blood of Zues: Immunity to Raiton
Warrior of Mind and Body: -1 post to learning Taijutsu and Bukijutsu  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 pm
You know what... that totally gave me an idea! "Illusionist"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm
[ Titania: } That's what I meant when I said 'mental expertise.' ° ~ °;

As for the Akira style, I'm not sure, as someone else is working on it.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
You know what... that totally gave me an idea! "Illusionist"

I like mine better, though it'd have to be more like;

Way of the Weak Minded

I despise Genjutsu, it is the lazy man's way out of actually having to rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm
o3o it's not being lazy! Its just... creative? Anywho, she won't only use genjutsu, as she is a Bukijutsu Musician class ninja with the Shinsetsu bloodline.. Genjutsu is just an added bonus to the Musician class. Hmm, maybe instead of extra genjutsu I should have reductions for learning her bukijutsu style... which comes with the bukijutsu class... nvm that then... it stays as extra genjutsu.  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm
hey guys i like your character siren  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm
T-that'd probably be best. Try to boost your desired fighting style more than anything else. > 3 <  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 pm
Shinsua
T-that'd probably be best. Try to boost your desired fighting style more than anything else. > 3 <

Lol. I love how he didn't say anything about my attributes...Also, who is the profile mod so I can bug them in two days?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games