Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

He nodded his head at Leon and looked at Soli,"Hana went berserk and clawed me when she left."He touched his face,"It hurts less now because of you."He smiled and went into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image
Marisol came Back from the kitchen Carrying teas and cookies for everyone. She set it down on the table and then sat in a chair near Neuro.

User Image
"OH BRAGO!!!" The demon called out using Hana's sweet voice. "CAN YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?"  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Brago let me borrow it because I was nude. . . . . as usual." He said and held Neuro's gaze. "Does that bother you that I actually have some nice clothing on?"

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Neuro laughed,"That you dishrag can actually look civilized amazes even me."He smiled and turned to face Marisol,"This will be wife Leon."He smiled sadistically,'I do hope your coming to the wedding."

Soli looked at Neuro and glared at him,"Don't you ever stop."She stood up from the couch,"Just like a child calling attention to itself."she directed this to Neuro.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image
"Marisol smiled and took a sip of her own cup of tea. "It is nice to meet you leon. I did send you an invite to the wedding seeing that you are with Soli and that you lead the werewolves." She smiled politely to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Relax Soli," He said with a sweet smile before it disappeared and looked at Neuro. "Well, as long as I dont get killed or critically injured then I'll be more than happy to come to the wedding." He looked at Neuro's fiancee. "Hello Neuro's Soon-to-be-wife." He looked her over quickly, wondering why Neuro was marrying her. No, there wasn't anyting wrong with the girl, it was just the fact that Neuro was getting married. He pursed his lips in thought before dimissing it. "Well, there's more than just werewolves. There's many other creatures they can shift into, some cats, bird, fish, rodents, and what ever else you can think of. Wolves just so happen to dominate over the rest."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
"Oh, I know this. I was friend with many of the Ragnoks that came before you." She smiled again at him. "And my name is Marisol." Marisol was a truely kind person. sp she wasn't judging Leon like Neuro or Brago would.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm
Neuro looked at Leon and stared at him,"I know your wondering why I'm getting married and that does not concern you boy."He looked at Soli,"You know what to do and also."He stood up and went towards her and pinched her cheek,"Never talk back to me again."

Soli yelped in pain, and felt Neuro let her go,"Okay, you didn't have to do that dumb bird."She stared at him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Well Marisol, I'm sorry if I might have offended you." Leon said with a smile and then looked over to Neuro and frowned. Why did he have to be harmful? Well, Leon could probably answer that, but swiped away the thought.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
"Offended me with what?" Marisol said, offering him and Soli cookies. She wondered if Soma was going to come back and drink the tea she had made him. She then looked up at Neuro. "Neuro, is it ok if i take Soli with me later to look at dresses?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image

Soma walked in,"Right here,"He grabbed the tea and started drinking it.

Neuro looked at Marisol,"You can take her now."

Soli looked at Marisol,smiling,"I would love to."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image
"Ok!" Marisol said happily, grabbing Soli by the arm and dragging her out of the house. She started to walk towards the town, still dragging Soli with her with her scary, abnormal strength. "This is going to be fun!"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 pm
Soli tried keeping up with her

Neuro laughed and sat with Soma, drinking the tea,"This is fun isn't it."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon chuckled to himself as he watched the women go, but then looked at the other two and started to feel odd. One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just isn't the same~ He sang in his head, putting himself at ease with the most ridiculous thing.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image
Marisol and Soli arrived at the dress shop in record time. "She dragged Soli into the store. "I have an appointment to look at wedding dresses. And my soon to be daughter in law needs a brides maid dress to!" She said, smiling at the lady. The lady at the counter was a little confused because Marisol's head barely came about the counter, so she had thought she was a little kid at first, but then said "Right this way maddem."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games