Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 pm
{{Peppermint?? LOL! I love it!}}

Amy tried her best to follow what Miro was saying. Treading his land? What did that mean? Had someone come to their home and try to steal something? How would that be Miro's fault? Why would he be angry at her for that unless he was one of those assholes that used any excuse to blame their significant other or children?

And now Miro was blaming herself! She sounded so much like a lot of the girls Amy met on the streets when she had traveled around the country. Amy had chosen that life. Most of the girls she met had been running away from something.

Peppermint? What the hell? What the hell did peppermint have to do with anything? Did she need one to calm her stomach? But how did one become pepperm....

Wait, virgin? Become peppermint? Husband being territorial? Now it was starting to make sense! Oh my gosh!!

"You're pregnant?!"

Amy quickly slapped both of her hands over her mouth when she realized she had said that pretty loudly. Then, she curled her hands under her chin and spoke much more quietly.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. But, you're pregnant? Oh Miro... You must be so scared! I've never been pregnant before... though quite a few people thought I was awhile ago..."

She shook her head and focused back on the matter at hand. "I mean, I've never been pregnant before, but I'll help you in any way that I can! And no, you definitely can't come with us. Even if it was safe for you over in your home world, you can't risk traveling in your condition. Oh my gosh! Miro! Your baby is going to be so adorable! You're so cute on your own. I can't even imagine how cute your baby is going to be!"

A smile lit up on Amy's face as she thought of the possibilities, forgetting for a moment that this could be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 pm
:: sinks down in her seat a bit out of embarrassment when a few heads get turned in their direction at purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore's reaction sweatdrop redface ::

Yes... Miro is peppermint sweatdrop Womenses on Norrath travel all the time when peppermint, but Miro also reacts differently to portals than most people do, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for Miro now that she thinks about it sweatdrop But Miro couldn't go anyway...

:: manages to smile a bit despite still feeling bad about her situation due to how positive purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore is being about the whole thing ::

Miro's not really sure how the baby will come out looking, but she has had her eye on some panda PJs for him ninja whee Miro has mostly been spending on necessities, though sweatdrop Working for a living is hard crying It was much easier when Miro could just rob dead things crying It's kind of gross at first, but it's not that bad once you get the hang of it 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 pm
{{I hope you just copy and paste Miro's long name for Amy. wink lol. I do love it.}}

Amy nodded to what Miro said about traveling, though Amy still wouldn't want Miro to travel with them while she was pregnant, no matter what she said about traveling being good for her.

She gasped and grinned when Miro mentioned panda pajamas. "Oh! That'd be so cute, Miro! I can transfigure them for you, if you want! I can transfigure any outfit you want, as long as it's made out of cloth! That's my main power as a witch. Oh please let me make at least the panda outfit for you! It sounds so cute! Baby Miro in panda pajamas!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm
{{I actually type it out every time emotion_awesome }}
((Waah... stop OOCing yourself on Miro's account crying It looks weird.))

surprised Free panda outfit? surprised Miro wants! Miro wants bunches!

Miro doesn't have any spare cloth on her though crying And Miro should be getting back to work pretty soonish sweatdrop Miro was just taking her lunch break sweatdrop

:: starts finishing up her meal since foodses is important ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm
{{Oh man! That would suck. Copy and Paste are my best friends. XD}}

Amy grinned and tore off a section of her sleeve, having done this plenty of times in the past and being skilled at pulling sections of material off of outfits. Yeah, the rest of her sleeve looked tattered, but she could just transfigure a new one, anyway.

Amy held the cloth out in front of her, concentrated on a panda pj pajama, and moments later, a soft, cuddly footy panda pj was hanging before Miro.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Here you go! I can make more outfits for the baby, too! If the outfit is too big or small, just let me know and I can change the size."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 pm
{{You can close the scene if you want since Miro has to go back to work. I, ironically, have to head home now from work. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm
:: squees at seeing the panda pjs and picks them up to inspect them. She's about to ask if a hood could be added when she sees her supervisor poking his head into the lounge to look for her ::

Eep eek Miro thinks lunch is over sweatdrop

:: quickly scarfs down the last of her cakey and waves to purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore as she takes the panda pjs and heads back to the pet spa to finish her shift ::

((End scene. blaugh Miro guesses we'll assume purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore left after that. ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm
*because hours have had to be cut lately, and the pool will be shut down within a couple of weeks, Kits posts a sign-up sheet for the seasonal employees to stay through the apple harvest and Halloween. She wrote on it that it would be first-come first-serve, depending on what area they're working in. After reading it over again, she says good night to the guy at the information desk and goes home for the night*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 pm
*stands on the pool deck, watching as the water level in the pool very slowly drops. She doesn't like having to close the pool down, but it's just getting too cold, and not many people want to swim right now. All of the lifeguards who are left have been reassigned, most of them helping harvest the apples. As Kits turns to go into the building, she sees a couple of people sitting in the outdoor hot tubs. She plans on keeping those open all year, so there's no need to worry about draining those, at least. Inside, she nods to the guy at the information desk on her way to her office*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 pm
-sneaks out of no where and goes to jump on Kits, scaring the crap out of the guy behind the counter. emotion_jawdrop eek gonk emotion_0A0 crying He screams like a little girl then clears his throat, embarrassed, redface acting like nothing ever happened. stressed ninja -

-dame however stops short of pouncing on Kits and stars at her hair- confused neutral Uh, Kits, wasn't your hair much shorter the last time I saw you? confused sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm
cat_surprised *takes a step backwards when dame suddenly appears, though the scream actually startles her more* cat_sweatdrop

Yes... it was... and still is. cat_ninja I bought this cause I might use it for Halloween, and I was seeing if I can stand wearing it all day. I'm not sure if I will, it's making my ears itch. cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm
-reaches in and scratches Kits ears- I could probably give a few tips about wigs that might help some. . .

sweatdrop Though I don't have much experience with real cat ears and wigs...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm
*closes her eyes* That feels really good... ^-^ I've worn wigs before, but they never bothered me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:28 pm
-giggles and grins at Kits and continues scratching- Then why is this one bothering you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 pm
I don't know... it does seem a bit rougher than the others. *smiles lazily* Maybe it'd help to style it away from my ears a bit more.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games