Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm
"Exactly!~"

{Blawk.}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm
((I was letting you control when Larai and Kai got back for a change, but if you really need me to.... rolleyes ))

Van smiled as reached his tail around to play with Anise in Mala's arms before switching over to play with Senel. "I should probably stop letting them grab at me, or they're going to get jealous. I've only got one tail after all."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:46 am
Larai nervously approached her mother and father's house - unsure of what to expect from her family.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:06 am
"Don't worry, there's not going to be any yelling or scolding, I swear." Kai said as knocked on the door before heading inside.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm
"Looks like they're here." Mala spoke to Van, grinning like a fool.

When Larai walked in, following after Kai, she couldn't help but notice the new baby in her father's arms. Her eyes widened considerably, understanding now what happened. "The egg hatched?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:23 pm
"Mhm!" Van smiled proudly up at Larai before looking back down at the baby in his arms. "You've got a baby brother now too; his name's Senel."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Larai went over to sit beside her parents, so that she could get a better view of Senel and Anise. "Hey...are babies hard to take care of?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm
Van chuckled slightly, having one of those milestones of life moments that he had come to love. "Maybe at first, when you don't really know what they want half the time, but you learn along the way how to care for them. So long as you love them, you'll do fine."

~*~

Back in the cave, Daemon tried to pass the time by reading a book, but found himself getting bored an antsy extremely fast. He promptly closed his book and set it aside before getting up to check on Milly; to see if he could sneak out and pass the time in town.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:51 pm
{Again, I imagine Milly as the clingy paranoid yandere type when she wants to be. Please tell me if I should edit this.}

Of course, Milly's aura could be felt somewhere - but she was not anywhere to be seen. She had taken it upon herself to keep an attentive eye on Daemon while Larai was gone, slightly paranoid about losing her new loving father so soon.

~*~

"Do they have different cries for different needs? Or do they all sound the same?" Larai then asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm
"Not really, no. If they do, then my brain has stopped noticing." Van joked. "They're either crying, laughing, or asleep. There are no sub categories."

~*~

After thoroughly checking around for Milly, Daemon shrugged before teleporting away into town to booze it up with hot women and nearly kill anyone that annoyed him. And he had no qualms about any of it. The Daemon with a concious had left with Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm
"Then how do you know what they need?" Larai asked with a small frown, finding that this would be quite confusing indeed.

Milly still followed Daemon along as a disembodied shadow for the moment being, only planning on confronting him if she saw that he was absolutely going to do something he'd regret when Larai got back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm
"Elementary, my dear Larai! If they're stinky, they need their diaper changed. If not, they're probably hungry. If you just fed them, they probably need to be burped. Otherwise they just need some attention." Van said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:32 pm
"I see." Larai made mental note of this, soon feeling utterly embarassed with herself for not figuring this out sooner. "I...urhm...thank you for the tips."

{Blawk returning. Shall I have Larai head into town and run into Daemon? Or have her return to the cave instead?}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:38 pm
"Feel free to drop by if you ever need any more advice. I admit, I'm still not entirely trusting of Daemon, but I will admit he hasn't seemed to have done anything yet and even if he did I wouldn't shun your baby because of its father." Van told her with a warm smile.

((Either or. Milly can always find her too to report on Daemon's behavior.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm
{With all the action that Daemon got and how Milly seems to be his only child until he knocked up Larai, I'm assuming that demons wouldn't be very fertile in this universe?}

"Thank you. Speaking of which, I should go check on him and make sure he's okay." Larai got up, now about to leave. "Thank you for introducing me to little Senel. I'll be sure to visit again when I can, or at least write." Once she left the house and her family's sight, however, she was immediately pulled into the shadows by Milly. Milly went on to explain the entire situation, urging her to stop him before he did something he'd regret - or else Milly may have to take drastic measures such as binding him to the shadows or forcefully aborting the baby - damning them all in the process if he did not stop while he was behind.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games