Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, again, how much trust can either of you put into a relationship that began with you two trying to murder and eat one another? :/

you got a good point there my friend...
well let's put it this way...I ain't no animal no one puts a collar on me an then proceeds to drag me to who knows where...so I stood my ground and pulled on the chain and got him off balanced enough so he fell..then I got the keys from his hand and got myself lose..now all i hve to do is git out of this cabin with or without smarts help..because no one is taking my soul......

Well, you do hunt and kill, driven by your baser instincts, with little concern for higher thought or morality, and do so only on a whim, all the while there are a number of better options available.

...that's pretty much an animal. emotion_facepalm

Sounds like your soul is pretty much sealed, regardless of what happens. sweatdrop

**looks at you and pouts** ooooh Kay....you do make me sound like an animal..but yes I do hunt but because I have a soul I do not kill all the time only when necessary..I do try to have concern for higher thought and morality..and I do not kill on a whim...with that said do you know what I would be like without my soul????

Well, that's a tricky question... In my opinion, a soul doesn't change anything, and you'd be just the same. .-.

(Would you like the pie before the end gets too close?)

noooo...no trick here without my soul would really be what you said and worse..no one not even my dear brother Mikey would be really safe around me and my whims.....

(yes you can pass it to me if you want to)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, again, how much trust can either of you put into a relationship that began with you two trying to murder and eat one another? :/

you got a good point there my friend...
well let's put it this way...I ain't no animal no one puts a collar on me an then proceeds to drag me to who knows where...so I stood my ground and pulled on the chain and got him off balanced enough so he fell..then I got the keys from his hand and got myself lose..now all i hve to do is git out of this cabin with or without smarts help..because no one is taking my soul......

Well, you do hunt and kill, driven by your baser instincts, with little concern for higher thought or morality, and do so only on a whim, all the while there are a number of better options available.

Sounds like your soul is pretty much sealed, regardless of what happens. sweatdrop

**looks at you and pouts** ooooh Kay....you do make me sound like an animal..but yes I do hunt but because I have a soul I do not kill all the time only when necessary..I do try to have concern for higher thought and morality..and I do not kill on a whim...with that said do you know what I would be like without my soul????

Well, that's a tricky question... In my opinion, a soul doesn't change anything, and you'd be just the same. .-.

noooo...no trick here without my soul would really be what you said and worse..no one not even my dear brother Mikey would be really safe around me and my whims.....

Well, if there's some magical piece of you holding you to this civility, who's to say which is really you? Dx

(Alright, coming in just a second. About an hour left.)  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, if there's some magical piece of you holding you to this civility, who's to say which is really you? Dx

**looks at at the ground then back up at you** I would hope the real me is the one fighting to save her soul..I was worse than I am now and I feel with my soul I can still change...without my soul I will be worse than I was before.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**looks at at the ground then back up at you** I would hope the real me is the one fighting to save her soul..I was worse than I am now and I feel with my soul I can still change...without my soul I will be worse than I was before.....

Well, I hope you win out, then. >.<

*throws pie at you* I don't like nuts. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

You shall be a companion! emotion_c8

Yay!

emotion_kirakira And we shall have wibbly wobbly space time adventures. emotion_kirakira

(I was gone for a the weekend...)

:D Spacey-wacey adventures!

Ah have fun? : )

Where to first? :D

Not really. But as this often unpleasant trip goes, not really bad, either.

Well at least it wasn't super bad XD

oh i dunno something with kittens :D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:10 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

You shall be a companion! emotion_c8

Yay!

emotion_kirakira And we shall have wibbly wobbly space time adventures. emotion_kirakira

Kittens it is! emotion_kirakira

Oh no, Terry just died a nutty pie death. Quick, regenerate! crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

its too late now isnt it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is not the Second Terry XD? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I regenerated.... Still not a ginger!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:19 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Darn. D:

Well, the 13th Doctor is, luckily! ^__^

*shakes my ginger hair around*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:29 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Darn. D:

:D took long enough. only 900+ years  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Darn. D:

:D took long enough. only 900+ years

We'll just have to keep this one around so he can be a ginger for good! emotion_kirakira  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

me too..but it is not looking to good...I went through a door hoping it was the way out..well it wasn't....I'm in a room with three more doors...I ask smart to knock on the door to the outside but he brought the fact that I swung at him with a tire iron..so he did not knock so I just chose a door......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

me too..but it is not looking to good...I went through a door hoping it was the way out..well it wasn't....I'm in a room with three more doors...I ask smart to knock on the door to the outside but he brought the fact that I swung at him with a tire iron..so he did not knock so I just chose a door......

Oh dear... What happened?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear... What happened?

well that wasn't the way out either...I am now in a dark room and there is someone in here too..I think it is big brother Mike...so I don't know what is going to happen next...I can hear him moving around and see a shadow...I am trying to find the door I came in...told smart I was sorry for what he says I did cause it doesn't look so good right now........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games