Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:58 pm
SubonicXP

Sub looked at Wren for awhile, arms folded and deep in thought as he considered the rather newish Snagem. He certainly wasn't strong enough for what he was discussing with GRAY earlier but there was perhaps use for him in other ways. "Years ago there was an incident in Unova where Team Cipher, under the guise of a Pokemon pharmaceutical company, was distributing as a regional experiment the predecessor to the Shadow Virus, a power boosting item called the Plus Power. Since their defeat in Unova all Plus Power items have been destroyed. I salvaged a few for our own testing but we used them up or they degraded too much to be of any use. Now that we have a sample of the originator of the current Shadow Virus, from Shadow Mewtwo, I feel like now would be our best opportunity to study it better. As such I would like a sample of the early state of the virus, the Plus Power." He explained to Wren.

"You and your family have connections in Unova. Try digging around, calling up whoever you can think of, and see if any of the Plus Powers maybe escaped destruction. The company was stationed in Castelia City and as we both know Castelia has a very vibrant underground world. I'm certain someone would have seen an opportunity with the Plus Power and stole away a few for themselves." He asked of Wren.

After listening to Sub's explanation of his current needs, he thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers as an idea hit him. "I know just the place to start. I've already got business connections to the Striaton Triplets and since they're gym leaders, I bet they'd have some information on where I might be able to acquire it legally before going to shadier deals." Nodding to himself, he decided he'd get started as soon as he had the paperwork drawn up for Sub to get Snag-a-Bite started up with funding. "Is there anything else you need at the moment?" He asked before turning to leave, noticing that Caladium had run off on his own already.

Speaking of Caladium, nobody had interrupted his conversation with Cassava so he and the Hoppip had already chatted for a bit in the main room when he noticed Jezebel and Veronica were there. But what caught his attention were the sweets on Jezebel's cart. "Foma!Foman fo fomantis man ma tis!" He exclaimed as he jumped back to his feet and rushed toward the woman, his little voice not carrying very far. When he got close to her and tried to climb onto her food cart, though, he ended up falling right back off, triggering him to release a spontaneous Leafage toward the bottom of he cart's top shelf. When it hit, it would result in a loud thump followed by the clattering of any dishes on top. The small Grass-type might be spotted if Jezebel looked down at the floor in search of the source of the sound, looking upset that he couldn't reach the delicious sweets.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 pm
Veronica sighed, rather tired already of carrying the Zorua around. Although Cosmo was just fine running around, that was equally just as tiring. "So how was your day?" Veronica asked Cosmo.
"Yea, it was great. We met more pokemon and Vanta danced, then I fought a fire guy and the other group and us had to find an oran berry." Veronica raised her eyebrows at Cosmo. "After that, we traveled into the mountain to help this dude find his siblings and fought together some crazy looking pokemons." Cosmo finished.
"That... doesn't seem like what you were meant to do, but I guess it's all right." She said, mostly to herself. In all honesty, she was more surprised at how hyper he was considering all of that happened to him the previous day.
"Well... the Pachirisu was really nice, and the Monferno was really rude, and the Chingling really needed help." he tried to sort of explain himself.
"Oh, it's all right, you seem like you've really gotten stronger from your adventure. That's great." Veronica tried to lighten up the mood. Cosmo grinned.
"Hey!" he chirped.
"What?"
"There was something else..." he remembered, "there's, uh, two things actually!"
"What's that?" Veronica asked.
"Well, in the mountains, there were these strange looking worms - Pisces said they weren't alive though. I mean, uh, they were on the ceiling, glowing bright blue." Cosmo answered.
"I.. have no clue." Veronica said at first, "But I'll keep my eyes out for it, maybe I can get a sample to see what it is somehow. What's the other thing?"
"Yea, okay. Well, Pisces also found this shiny thing in the mountain, maybe you know what it is."
When she heard that, she sent out the Mudkip.
"Mud! Mud!" he greeted both of them.
"Hi, you tiny, pretty thing." Veronica cooed at the Mudkip. Cosmo felt a bit confused, he didn't consider Pisces to be a baby. Cosmo thought Pisces was actually pretty smart and saw things differently than he did. "I hear you found something?"
"Kip!" Pisces smiled and showed Veronica the rhombus shaped gem. Her eyes glowed with interested at the sight of the item. She made a short gasp that was barely audiable.
"How interesting." She took ahold of it. It seemed to be a crystal of some sort but it had a missing fragment in the center of it, like it had been broken. "How strange too, it looks like the crack in it is man made." Suddenly, she pushed it away as she realized it was crazy to know such a thing. It might have been something to do with her Sableye traits. She sighed. "I'm afraid I don't know too much about this either - but I think I know where to look." The item had a particular look to it, it was purple and reflected a darker light, surely this could be easier to investigate into.
Cosmo was hoping that Veronica could have more answers. Pisces was just glad Veronica seemed pleased with his findings.
"Thanks buddy." Veronica said, still staring at the crystal. "So, it seems you two and Vanta had an adventure." Veronica mentioned to the Mudkip. "Still, you don't seem tired." Something in her voice sounded disappointed, "How about we go train you?" She decided to take them to the training grounds.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:24 pm
Arkelos

"I guess we can go check in the kitchen to see if Jezebel is there." Veronica mentioned as they left the training center.
"Will I get my special treat?!" Cosmo cheered.
"Try not to expect so much though." Veronica warned, it was good advice all around after all.
"Mud!" Pisces spoke up. "Kip!" It seemed directly at Cosmo.
The Zorua snickered and started running around erratically. Just Great. Veronica thought as she watched him.
They entered the kitchen. "Hello?" Veronica greeted loudly, hoping someone was around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:45 am
At the moment, no one was in the kitchen. So Veronica decided to snag out some food for the critters and leave. She kept walking around the HQ mindlessly.  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:49 am
Keiko smiled as all of her Pokemon were enjoying bowls of Pokemon food, petting and playing with whichever wasn't occupied at the time. In the meantime I was in the kitchen with my head stuck up the fridge getting food for Keiko and myself. I noticed Veronica there, but also saw she was busy feeding Pokemon of her own, so I decided not to bother her and focused on the task at hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 am
Odd hadn't been very social within Snagem, recently, working on a personal project in the library, and decided it was more than time for him to come out of hiding. With Cadenza at his side, channeler and Shedinja both were relaxing the main room with a few of Odd's other Pokemon. Adagio and Chorale, in particular, were relaxing by a small table and appeared to be playing a game of chess of some sort. Or was it shogi? The pieces seemed to have indecipherable characters etched into them so it was hard to tell, exactly.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:56 am
Requiem of Whyspers

After listening to Sub's explanation of his current needs, he thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers as an idea hit him. "I know just the place to start. I've already got business connections to the Striaton Triplets and since they're gym leaders, I bet they'd have some information on where I might be able to acquire it legally before going to shadier deals." Nodding to himself, he decided he'd get started as soon as he had the paperwork drawn up for Sub to get Snag-a-Bite started up with funding. "Is there anything else you need at the moment?" He asked before turning to leave, noticing that Caladium had run off on his own already.

"No, not at the moment. Just report back to me whatever you find. Oh and, if you do go to the triplets, tell them to keep this on the down low. I'm sure I don't have to explain why." He told Wren. "Now if you'll excuse me I think I'm going to get something to eat." With that said he got up and exited his office, heading downstairs to the lobby.

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

On his way to the kitchen Sub noticed Odd and his Pokemon playing some sort of game. He didn't want to bother them though as they seemed into whatever it was they were playing. He locked eyes with Odd for a brief moment and gave him a wave, shuddering as he caught a glimpse of Cadenza's back hole, causing him to promptly look away.

Sub would eventually find his way to the kitchen and there he would be come upon several of his fellow teammates and some of their Pokemon, apparently they had a similar idea. "Hey guys." He said, waving at the other Snagems as he passed by them as he approached the fridge, opening it up and taking out a Lemonade. "Hey, Veronica, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Now that you're a Sableye hybrid has the idea to eat gemstones ever crossed your mind? Weird question, I know, but my Sableye, Poe, loves the things." He asked, taking a swig of his Lemonade.

"Better hide your Starmie now, huh, Ter?" Sub joked with Terashi, implying that Starmie's gem might look rather tasty to the newly 'reborn' Veronica.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:01 am
There were a few new things that Veronica had a sense for now as a hybrid, like seeing better in the dark or listening to things slightly further away... And gems. She had never tried any but when Sub posed the question, she ended up thinking about it and about how even the z-crystal seemed rather appealing. "I, uh, never tried it." she posed with a curious look as she wondered what gems could taste like, "But... for some reason it's made me hungry now." And surely with her teeth she could bite into it easily. "Do you have any?" She asked Sub, considering how he said he feeds Poe.
Once he made the comment to Ter, Veronica hoped that if she liked the taste of gems that she wouldn't find herself wanting to eat a whole pokemon. Not alive - less if it was a team mate's pokemon - surely... ?  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:05 am
"Of course you'd jokingly mention Orion like that," I said sternly, although I couldn't hide my smirk. Still, I'd think any Sableye, hybrid or otherwise, would be in for a surprise if they tried to eat Orion's core." Fortunately before Sub could grab for his sweetened drink, I'd already gathered what I planned on making for Keiko and myself and by our conversation, I'd began preparing to cook it all, though I couldn't help think about Veronica's response. "You can always go to Nebu if you decide to give it a shot. He's got a veritable buffet of stones of all types, though I doubt he has any that used to be part of a Pokemon. You can even pay for it by giving him something he likes to eat," I explained, jabbing at Nebu's preferred diet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:05 am
Silently, Night made her way through the halls of the HQ. Anyone she happened to pass, should they be paying any attention, may notice a slightly disheveled look to her appearance. Regardless, she kept her eyes straight forward, ignoring any inquiries as to her appearance. Eventually, the darkly colored Ninetales hybrid would find herself in the kitchen, which was far less empty than she would have liked. Without saying anything, she would make her way towards the stove and set about making a pot of tea.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:13 am
"Sure do!" Sub almost beamed as he sat the can of Lemonade down. "Well maybe one day we can have Poe and Orion duke it out then in a battle." The man grinned at Terashi before he made a 'one moment' motion to the Snagems and stepped out of the kitchen.

The man would soon returned with a glass jar of different colored gems, making his way back over to Veronica with the jar. Upon entering he noticed a new addition to the kitchen, the black Ninetales hybrid aptly named Night. "Look what the Meowth dragged in!" He spoke up at Night, setting the jar on the counter. "Where have you been?" Sub asked as he opened the jar, picking it back up once opened and presenting it to Veronica.

"Here, try one. Elemental Gems, I got tons of them after I had some of these guys steal a bunch of them for us. Acquired way more than what we needed then so Poe helps himself. Just don't let him know you're dipping into his stash." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:18 am
Wren nodded and, at Sub's mention of food, decided he liked that idea. Heading into the main room after Sub, he found his Pokemon and gathered them together before heading out to the greenhouse. His preference was for the fresher ingredients, after all.

Collecting a few berries and some vegetables, he headed back inside and toward the kitchen. He had a large team to feed these days that couldn't be provided with a regular supply of fertilizers so they'd have to eat more than his company Pokemon.

When he entered the kitchen, he found that he wasn't the only person in there beyond Sub. "Well, then... glad I grabbed plenty..." he decided aloud as he headed toward the stove, pulling some things out as he did. "I'm not the greatest cook but does anyone want any?" He asked as he started to prepare his food. Alongside his own food, he was preparing some fresh Pokemon food for his team. Most of the others probably wouldn't care for it, though, since it was for Grass-types.

Odd acknowledged Sub's presence when he walked into the room and , looking to his partners at their table for a moment. The pair was fully engrossed in their game so he stood up and stretched, walking over to the kit hen door and peering in. "I'm not really hungry but I figured I could say a few 'hello's." He told those in the kitchen with a small chuckle and a wave.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:19 am
"Has been a while since I last challenged you. Though I'll definitely have to think more strategically of what Pokemon to use next time," I said with a smirk.

"How's it coming?" Keiko asked with a smile as she entered the kitchen, apparently having recalled all her Pokemon by then. She seemed to notice Night almost immediately, though. "Hey, Night. We haven't seen you in a while," She asked, looking very worried, and ... maybe something else? It seemed that she hadn't forgotten her last encounter with the Ninetales hybrid. I noticed Night when she first came in, though judging by her appearance, I thought it best to avoid her, but apparently Keiko thought otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Ah," Veronica spoke up but then became quiet again as she tried to remember the name Nebu. In a moment later, Of course, Nebu! "Right! Well, I do have a gem stored away I could try." She said, though mostly thinking out loud. "What does he like to eat though?"
It still seemed strange to her how she had these hidden characteristics that no longer made her human.

SubonicXP

There was an extra reflection in her eyes when Sub came back with the glass jar.
She laughed. "I won't tell." she said and picked one out. She looked at it from all sides, it just seemed so strange. She tried biting into the side of it first, expecting it to be like biting a rock. Instead, she just sliced through it like butter. That gem tasted spicy, but not so much to make her go on a hunt for milk or anything. Then she ate the whole thing, somehow being just fine with chewing a gem. "It's-" she swallowed. "It's really good." It was hard to describe what else it tasted like, but at that moment she couldn't help but feel it would go great with a more complete meal.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:24 am
Ms Edyn

The shiny Zorua noticed the ninetails hybrid and ran up to her, sniffing at her heels curious as to what she was as he noticed the fox-like traits.

"Mud?" The tiny critter finished his meal and noticed Veronica take another gem. She tried tasting this one very carefully as well, it was extremely sweet. The kind where she did need some water to wash it down with. While she drank a cup of water gathered from the tap, the Mudkip approached her. "Mud~"
Veronica offered the gem, the Mudkip stuck his tongue out to taste it but clearly it only tasted like a rock to him. "That's weird." Veronica said, though mostly refering to her own interest in the gems.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games