Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
@titan lol I love his theme XD -its playing in my other tab XD - I will go check it out now XD HEY what village are you going to put her in ?

@Ruhi I Am here XD

Yeah, sorry about that.. I have a habit of not looking and making sure before I do something, like posting before I double check everything and in some cases triple check.. I have the Hyouton bloodline for Rei, while 'Tania has Yukiton for Selena... Er, that was the name, right?

OOH, I wanna make an Origami no Dara bloodline character! though the weakness to fire would be annoying... *sigh*

Lol its fine sweets XD XD I am assuming your in Kiri as well ?

@ruhi Lol Well your character your choice sweets ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm
IT BURNS!!!!

gonk gonk gonk gonk  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Diablo: Good.

Az: Meh... *sighs* Wish things would move faster so I could do more with my characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Diablo en Musica 92
IT BURNS!!!!

gonk gonk gonk gonk

Are you going to ear rape me again?  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 pm
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:38 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
@titan lol I love his theme XD -its playing in my other tab XD - I will go check it out now XD HEY what village are you going to put her in ?

@Ruhi I Am here XD

Yeah, sorry about that.. I have a habit of not looking and making sure before I do something, like posting before I double check everything and in some cases triple check.. I have the Hyouton bloodline for Rei, while 'Tania has Yukiton for Selena... Er, that was the name, right?

OOH, I wanna make an Origami no Dara bloodline character! though the weakness to fire would be annoying... *sigh*

Yup. Kirigakure genin, Awashima Rei, daughter of a member of the Hyouton-using Yuki clan who married a civilian woman and took on his wife's family name to hide from any possible ninja that were after him since he went rogue... though he generally quit being a shinobi even if he still used his Hyouton from time to time. But she isn't aware that her dad was a ninja or even what his family name was, just that he chose to throw away his past and that he took the Awashima name.  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

@Ruhi I Am here XD

Err, sorry, that part about Hyouton was Crystal... We sometimes share my laptop and she was meaning to post it in google chrome while I was signed on in my Firefox browser... she accidentally wrote it in mine and didn't realise it... She had to get going and is now back on hers... T-T when she said "possessive hold on Titania" she meant literally... *sigh*
I fixed it so that it isn't saying I sent in a Hyouton clan bloodline request..

Azeiel: And that'd be cool.. I'm guessing yours is Kiri also?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen

@Ruhi I Am here XD

Yup. Kirigakure genin, Awashima Rei, daughter of a member of the Hyouton-using Yuki clan who married a civilian woman and took on his wife's family name to hide from any possible ninja that were after him since he went rogue... though he generally quit being a shinobi even if he still used his Hyouton from time to time. But she isn't aware that her dad was a ninja or even what his family name was, just that he chose to throw away his past and that he took the Awashima name.

Lol very nice I would you like to be a part of my team ?

@titan Ok then XD well that was not confusing at all xD XD XD Same question would you like to be a part of my team ?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Diablo en Musica 92
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*

[ clings to ]

No hurting! Zain will go monk on yo butts!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm
little mintchan
Diablo en Musica 92
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*

[ clings to ]

* clings to Mint *

crying  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:51 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen

@Ruhi I Am here XD

@titan Ok then XD well that was not confusing at all xD XD XD Same question would you like to be a part of my team ?
Sure XD
*pats Musica's head* poor thing....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:54 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen

@Ruhi I Am here XD

Lol its fine sweets XD XD I am assuming you're in Kiri as well ?

(i meant back on her computer.. she had to get going home) And, yeah that'd be cool. (pun intended) All three of us have ice or snow using gennin right? that'd be friggin AWESOME and kick-a**!  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm
Diablo en Musica 92
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*

Why would you come back to me? Oh yea -tosses vial of Unholy water at-

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm
Diablo en Musica 92
little mintchan
Diablo en Musica 92
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*

[ clings to ]

* clings to Mint *

crying

[ gives sake ] Dun worry! English-fail minty is here for chu! [ failed five times in speaking english today XD ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm
little mintchan
Diablo en Musica 92
little mintchan
Diablo en Musica 92
YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

*retreats back to hell*

[ clings to ]

* clings to Mint *

crying

[ gives sake ] Dun worry! English-fail minty is here for chu! [ failed five times in speaking english today XD ]

( > w < ) no worries i fail often at it and it is my prim language lol XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games