Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:28 pm

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

"Oi Yumi, what kept ya" Tora says waveing from her spot than gets back to carving the staue

(ive been out alot mostly swimming sweatdrop )

(lucky, im stuck at home or rideing my bike T-T....lol)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Yuki looks over to Shirotora and kisses his cheek lightly then quickly looks the other way and blushes. Shirotora looks so cute when he blushes thinks Yuki.

( Here a pic I did Last Night User Image warning its really bad xP )

ViniCullen

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm

ViniCullen
Yuki looks over to Shirotora and kisses his cheek lightly then quickly looks the other way and blushes. Shirotora looks so cute when he blushes thinks Yuki.

( Here a pic I did Last Night warning its really bad xP )

(lol)
Shirotora gets surprised and doesnt know what to say or do. Tora laughs silently almost done with the cat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:34 pm

red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

"Oi Yumi, what kept ya" Tora says waveing from her spot than gets back to carving the staue

lol i have to go to tennis camp (i come home every night) at like 10:00 a.m. XD

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

(weird)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 pm

red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

(weird)

(lol i probley have to bring like 3 water bottles becuz of the heat XD)

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

IzzyCW
*yumi looks out her window looking at the meadow* -teleports to the meadow- *looks threw the clouds* "what is that.." *notices a small black dot with wings way up in the sky* -unwraps a ribon and wings come out flys high up in the sky to see wat it is-

"its still so far away it dosnt seem like i moved at all -looks down- im so far up tho-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 pm

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW

(weird)

(lol i probley have to bring like 3 water bottles becuz of the heat XD)

(nice atleast you rember too, i forget alot)

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
*yumi looks out her window looking at the meadow* -teleports to the meadow- *looks threw the clouds* "what is that.." *notices a small black dot with wings way up in the sky* -unwraps a ribon and wings come out flys high up in the sky to see wat it is-

"its still so far away it dosnt seem like i moved at all -looks down- im so far up tho-

Tora finishes the cat statue with angel wings. "well, the wings are tricky to do, but i got the done." she says takeing her knife to her tumb.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:48 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW

"its still so far away it dosnt seem like i moved at all -looks down- im so far up tho

-couple minutes go by- im just going to turn back *trys flying bac down to the meadow but can't* im stuck! eek -stops flying and notices she is floating- -looks at the bird thing and see's that it is getting closer-

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

"its still so far away it dosnt seem like i moved at all -looks down- im so far up tho

-couple minutes go by- im just going to turn back *trys flying bac down to the meadow but can't* im stuck! eek -stops flying and notices she is floating- -looks at the bird thing and see's that it is getting closer-

Shirotora falls asleep.Tora stands up and starts to say a chant.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Yuki lies ontop of him and cuddles with him then she also falls asleep. Mew she thinks before she goes to sleep.

ViniCullen

Connectz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:00 pm

red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

Tora finishes the cat statue with angel wings. "well, the wings are tricky to do, but i got the done." she says takeing her knife to her tumb.

Dream sees the cat statue.

Aww, it looks pretty!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:00 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

for a fact that is not a bird. -looks down- its all disappearing. were is the world going?!?! -looks bac at the creature- >.< its getting really close now -bites lip-

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:05 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW

for a fact that is not a bird. -looks down- its all disappearing. were is the world going?!?! -looks bac at the creature- >.< its getting really close now -bites lip-

Tora finishs the chant. a demonic wing starts to grow out of her back. the pain from this cuases her to kneel down. another wing starts to grow too but it is in the form of an angel wing.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games