Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"Don't worry Neuro sooner or later I'll get married too."he smiled

Neuro chuckled,"For that to happen you would have to find a girlfriend Soma and your right hand doesn't count."He laughed

Soma looked at him,"It does the way I use it."He laughed as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm
Soli looked at her,"This is going to be fun."She smiled.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image
Marisol started walking around picking out dresses. "Come on, you pick out some too!" she told Soli. Marisol wanted to have a good time with Soli so that she could be a good mother to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

As if it wasn't weird enough. The were kept quiet, his eyes dancing about the room. He might have been more comfortable hanging by his feet being molested by elderly women. Scratch that since it would be a whole lot worse then this. . . . . sort of.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image

Soma looked at Leon,"Come on and sit down."He moved a chair to him.

Neuro kept drinking his tea.

Soli looked at her and smiled, she looked through the dressed trying to find one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
Marisol went into a dressing room and put a dress on. She came back out. "How does this one look?" she asked Soli.
User Image  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Thanks." Leon said and sat in the chair that had been offer and crossed one leg over the other, his fingers laced together as his hands rested in his lap.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Soli stared at Marisol,"You look beautiful."She looked at the dress,"I have a feeling this dress won't last with Neuro though."she looked around,"I suck at picking dresses."

Soma chuckled and looked at Leon,"If you were to guess who do you think would be the older brother Leon."He smiled at him.

Neuro just looked at Soma.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled at Soli as she told the lady she wanted to get this one. "I doubt even a dress made of steel would last long with Neuro." she said starting to look at dresses for Soli. "How about this one?" She said, handing a dress to her. "I'm sure Leon's jaw will drop when he see's you in it"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm
Soli looked at it,"I like it."she started digging in her jacket pocket and took out a card,"Here put it on this."she gave it to the women.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
Marisol Changed back into her own clothes at the lady but the two dresses in pink bags so people didn't see them. "Now then." She said, walking up to Soli. "Would you like to go to dinner and then help me pick out a wedding band for your father?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm
Soli looked at her,"Of course but be careful with that dress I know Neuro would try to find it, his curiosity gets the better of him at times."She smiled at her.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:51 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon studied the pair carefully. "Well, I may be wrong, but I believe you are the eldest because you seem to have a care-free nature and are easy going, which would result in Neuro believing your behaviour was childish and thus he's more . . . mature about things though he can be a bit queer every now and then." He said and shrugged.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

Soma laughed, he fell out of his chair and kept laughing,"He knew, see I told you he was smarter then you thought."He stood up and wiped away tears from his eyes, still kept laughing.

Neuro looked at him,"Shut it idiot."He threw a plate at him, he sat there.

Soma looked at Leon,"What to know something that happened when we were little kids."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image
Marisol held the dress to her. "If he even peeks at it before the wedding he'll have to deal with me." She said, and evil smile crossed her face for a moment. "Oh, i think your father might be starting to be a bad influence on me." She laughed. "Now where would you like to go eat?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games