Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:35 pm
Or condition it. -grins at Kits and leans in closer, pushing her fingers in further and scratching in longer motions-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Maybe.... *loses track of what she's saying and starts purring*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 pm
-giggles and slides her hands down Kits face, then neck, then down the sides of her body, sees the expression on Kits face and busts out laughing before sticking her hands back in Kits hair and scratching- xd twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm
*blinks in confusion, but is enjoying having her ears played with too much to protest*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:58 pm
:: looks at pink haired lady and kitty lady oddly on her way out when she sees pink haired lady person feeling up kitty lady. emotion_eyebrow She didn't realize they were lesbians confused Shrugging it off, she continues on her way ::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm
-chuckles- I just couldn't help it! Those hips were just begging to be touched in that outfit. wink -she gives one last good scratch and then pulls her hands out for good- Alright love, I just saw you pop inside when I was walking around on my way to Dec and Bonnie's so I figured I'd come by and say, "Hello" . . . or scare the living crap out of your cute receptionist boy. wink -winks at him and the tops of his ears turn slightly pink as he half-waves, embarrassed-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm
Huh? *looks down at her skirt* cat_confused

*shakes her head, trying to gather her thoughts again* Well, I think you did scare him... So you're on your way to Dec and Bonnie's?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 pm
Yes ma'am. I've been staying there the last week or so. 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm
Oh, you have? Karrie didn't say anything about that the other night. cat_confused He didn't seem to be in a very big hurry to go home either, though. cat_rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 pm
Yeah... -dame shrugs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Did you get tired of staying with him?

*brushes the hair of the wig off her shoulder* cat_surprised Oh! He told me it looks like they'll be done with construction soon, so they'll be able to fill the tank and you can move back into your room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:22 pm
. . .Oh... neutral sad

Well...I better get going. -smiles at her-

See ya later, Kits. -hugs her and then heads out the door, tarrying between the direction of Karrie's and the direction to Dec and Bonnie's-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm
*watches dame leave* Huh? Isn't she happy that she'll be able to go back to her room at MW? cat_confused I thought she would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm
*after getting her sketchbook from her office, Kits heads home for the night*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 pm
*Making her way out towards the gardens in AS she coats her fingers in crystal, creating a makeshift pair of scissors and proceeds to collect a few clippings from some of the plants and places them into a small piece of cloth gaia_angelleft cat_ninja gaia_angelright Her task done she then makes her way out of the garden and AS through a portal, exploding closed with a scattering of cherry blossom petals as the only indication of her presence*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games