Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm
((Either that or all the women he slept with in the past had fertility problems. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm
{Perhaps, to an extent, a mixture of both.}

Milly then explained her plan to Larai, and once Larai agreed to help the girl with her manipulative b***h plot, they went in their appropriate places. Larai would wait outside near a nearby shop, and once she gave the signal, she would approach the den of sin in which Daemon lingered. Milly would have approached Daemon and tried to scare the women off by calling him 'daddy' and insisting that 'mommy' would not be happy if she found out about this. Also, to add fuel to the fire, she'd then whisper the terms of the family curse to him - pointing out how he'd be basically killing himself and all chances at happiness he had if he did not do as she said. That, plus, those who defied the family curse would be punished even more severely than most - while Larai, Kai, Mala, and the rest of Mala and Van's children would be spared - since they are the loved ones of a god and exempt from such punishment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 pm
At the moment, Daemon hadn't slept with anyone yet. He was still in the process of regathering a harem with his charms,

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm
As planned, Milly approached Daemon, putting up the innocent facade she kept around strangers. "Daddy!" she cried out in false joy, running over to hug his leg tightly. "Mommy and I came to see you today! Don't you want to see mommy too? You promised you'd spend the day with us today! You promised~" she spoke eagerly, like a merry and oblivious child with a father complex.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm
Daemon groaned. "Don't you have some toys to be playing with or something? I'm busy." he said shooing her away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm
Milly faked tears quite easilly, and mixing that with puppy eyes and a trembling voice, she'd learned long ago that this was a useful psychological weapon in getting her way. Even if it didn't get to Daemon, it'd at least shoo away some of the women. Or turn them against him, which would be even better. "But what about today? Don't you know it's Mommy's birthday? You promised...and...and..." Tears started streaking down her shameless little cheeks. That manipulative she-b*****d! "...mommy's so happy about her pregnancy! What'll she do if she finds you here? I might not get my baby sister if she knew you were here..." To think, she was able to hide such threats beneath a sad and childish tone - making what she said sound sweet and pitiful to those who weren't paying attention to what she actually knew.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:34 pm
(Is it wrong that kinda made me lol? XD )
(And I believe the politically correct term for a she-b*****d is a b***h. XD )

Daemon gave a frustrated sigh as he set the wine glass he was holding down on the table. "If I get this....birthday thing out of the way, will you stop bothering me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 pm
{Not at all. T'was the intention. The she-b*****d thing was also an intentional joke, although probably not as funny as intended.}

Milly nodded eagerly. "Oh! And once we leave, I need to tell you something really really important before we go meet mommy! Okay?" she then replied, her eyes starting to glisten and shine with joy as her lips spread into a merry grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:44 pm
Daemon, clearly quite agitated about all this, promptly got up and left, carrying Milly under one arm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Milly, with a wicked smirk once they left the place of ill repute, positioned herself to whisper what she would in his ear. "You remember that family curse of ours, right? Let me elaborate on something. If you decide to start cheating on that Larai Tyrell woman, and trust me, we'll know if you do, I'll abort the baby myself. Since it is indeed a girl, it already has the title of heir to the curse. If that baby dies before birth, we all die with it. Of course, you're the only one going to be punished. After all, Larai is the daughter of a god - and quite obviously - her family his loved ones. They will all be given a new chance at life, whereas you will be tortured for all eternity - possibly made into a possible sex slave for the demon who formed this family pact with our ancestor."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 pm
"Will you now? I don't think you will. You're so desperate for this sickeningly sweet idea of a family to work that I don't think you have the guts, and you'll be dragged down with me." Daemon said as he walked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm
Milly had previously warned Larai that she might have to inflict pain upon her using magic in order to get this plot to work. Of course, she knew how to manipulate shadow magic so that it would only cause pain and not any permanent damage - but Daemon didn't know that...right? In fact, she spotted Larai and pointed her out. "You see her, daddy?" she asked with an innocent smile, right before going on to start using her magic to torture the girl. It wasn't long before she was huddled down on the ground, frightened villagers watching as she cried out in pain. "I never said I wanted anyone else but you. But I need her, and you do too, don't you see? My entire life before recent events has been Hell, so what's being dragged down with you - when the satisfaction of deciding your fate alone will be enough to make my nights warmer and happier than any fantasy will ever be?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm
Of course, getting back into a certain radius of Larai brought him out of his loathsome state; just in time to see Larai's torture. "What have I been....?" he blinked a few times with a look of confusion that quickly twisted into horror. "LARAI!!" he cried, nearly dropping Milly as he rushed to her side.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 pm
The pain had stopped as Milly was dropped. The plan had worked. Larai hugged tightly onto Daemon and cried softly, the pain still lingering for a few moments. "Please...please just take me home." she whispered over and over again, keeping herself close to him.

~*~

Milly returned herself to the cave, laying herself on the bed and waiting for their return. Once Daemon inevitably confronted her about this, should he remember any of it, she would gladly explain how they did what had to be done and why. None the less, it wouldn't make the thought any the more pleasant.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm
Daemon grimaced with guilt. He screwed up. Leaving the cave was a blur to him and any memory between then and now was non-existant, but he knew he screwed up. Wrapping his wings around Larai as he held her tightly, his shadow engulfed them both and returned them to their chamber.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games