Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, if there's some magical piece of you holding you to this civility, who's to say which is really you? Dx

(Alright, coming in just a second. About an hour left.)

**looks at at the ground then back up at you** I would hope the real me is the one fighting to save her soul..I was worse than I am now and I feel with my soul I can still change...without my soul I will be worse than I was before.....

Well, I hope you win out, then. >.<

*throws pie at you* I don't like nuts. D:

me too..but it is not looking to good...I went through a door hoping it was the way out..well it wasn't....I'm in a room with three more doors...I ask smart to knock on the door to the outside but he brought the fact that I swung at him with a tire iron..so he did not knock so I just chose a door......

Oh dear... What happened?

well that wasn't the way out either...I am now in a dark room and there is someone in here too..I think it is big brother Mike...so I don't know what is going to happen next...I can hear him moving around and see a shadow...I am trying to find the door I came in...told smart I was sorry for what he says I did cause it doesn't look so good right now........

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

me too..but it is not looking to good...I went through a door hoping it was the way out..well it wasn't....I'm in a room with three more doors...I ask smart to knock on the door to the outside but he brought the fact that I swung at him with a tire iron..so he did not knock so I just chose a door......

well that wasn't the way out either...I am now in a dark room and there is someone in here too..I think it is big brother Mike...so I don't know what is going to happen next...I can hear him moving around and see a shadow...I am trying to find the door I came in...told smart I was sorry for what he says I did cause it doesn't look so good right now........

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

thanks I will need it...and I did finally hear some banging on a door but it was too late..can't find the door I came.....

ooooh forgot to mention I caught the pie safely didn't lose a nut...and by the way I love nuts....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is not the Second Terry XD? D:

I regenerated.... Still not a ginger!

Darn. D:

Well, the 13th Doctor is, luckily! ^__^

*shakes my ginger hair around*

:D took long enough. only 900+ years

We'll just have to keep this one around so he can be a ginger for good! emotion_kirakira

he could've dyed his hair...
though yes keep this one around!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

thanks I will need it...and I did finally hear some banging on a door but it was too late..can't find the door I came.....

ooooh forgot to mention I caught the pie safely didn't lose a nut...and by the way I love nuts....**laughs**

That's good. I prefer Pumpkin or apple, myself.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:27 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

This is not the Second Terry XD? D:

I regenerated.... Still not a ginger!

Darn. D:

Well, the 13th Doctor is, luckily! ^__^

*shakes my ginger hair around*

:D took long enough. only 900+ years

We'll just have to keep this one around so he can be a ginger for good! emotion_kirakira

he could've dyed his hair...
though yes keep this one around!

Pft, that doesn't make one actually ginger. talk2hand

And I'm glad we want me to be alive, even if it is an edited afterthought. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

oooh I like those too but I like pecan first I guess.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

I hope Terry likes pecan... emo

lol

I guess... I might be sort of picky when it comes to pies, maybe... o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

lol

I can be sometimes like when it comes to blueberry..don't get me wrong I like blueberry I just don't like the little tiny seeds...they get stuck in my teeth.....so I don't eat too much blueberry pie.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Good luck.

lol

I can be sometimes like when it comes to blueberry..don't get me wrong I like blueberry I just don't like the little tiny seeds...they get stuck in my teeth.....so I don't eat too much blueberry pie.....

I don't like blueberry. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

lol

what about rhubarb??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

lol

what about rhubarb??

I've never actually encountered rhubarb. Mentally, it sounds like something made up, just to sound country. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

lol

what about rhubarb??

I've never actually encountered rhubarb. Mentally, it sounds like something made up, just to sound country. o.o

well I can tell you it is real and I do not like it....it does not even sound appetizing......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

lol

what about rhubarb??

well I can tell you it is real and I do not like it....it does not even sound appetizing......

I know...

No? Is it like... Sweet celery? Or what? .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

what about rhubarb??

I know...

I do not know...I just could not get past the first bite...TJ's mom really liked it....so did Big Mama..but like you said they were good country folks....fried chicken, collard greens, black eye peas and corn bread with rhubarb pie......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

what about rhubarb??

I know...

I do not know...I just could not get past the first bite...TJ's mom really liked it....so did Big Mama..but like you said they were good country folks....fried chicken, collard greens, black eye peas and corn bread with rhubarb pie......

What did it taste like?

Everybody loves fried chicken... but I'm not fond of collard greens, or most beans. Corn bread can be alright though.

My one grandmother was straight from West Virginia, and the other is sort of almostreligious country folk(?), so I've got a little bit of an idea...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games