Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:34 am
"Can't say for sure," Night said with a slight shake of her head as she continued her task of making the tea, "I'm still having those blackouts I told you about, they're getting slightly worse. I don't even know how long I've been gone." She turned, tea kettle in hand, and walked towards the table, "All I know is I woke up in the middle of Ilex Forest. Looked like I'd been there for some time."

She glanced down at the shiny Zorua at her feet and, allowing a small smile to spread across her face, released her own shiny Zorua for the other to play with, "Play nice, Eris."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:42 am
Ms Edyn

At first, Cosmo was truly surprised to see another shiny Zorua. It was like looking at a mirror, so Cosmo shuffle his fur to make sure it wasn't. Then, there was another matter, he hadn't really made friends with anyone outside of Veronica's pokemon - he could only hope this Zorua would react well to his voice. "Hi," he greeted softly. "I'm Cosmo." He tilted his head and gave a grinful smirk, hoping it wouldn't scare the other off. "Wanna play?"  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:43 am
"I could eat." Sub spoke up in response to Wren and his offer of food. He leaned closer to see what he was going to cook with, seemed like it would be pretty good. "Ah, there is the second of three undead ghouls we got haunting this place. Unless you count the one in the lantern." He chuckled as he waved to Odd as soon as he popped in.

"Well whenever you get the itch you know where to find me. Though next time I know I can't hold back so be ready." He grinned at Terashi, when Keiko entered he gave a little wave and smile. "Getting full in here."

After taking a swig of his Lemonade he watched Veronica try the gem and while he's seen Poe eat such gems effortlessly many times it still surprised him a bit with how easy it was for Veronica to devour the mineral. "Good, huh? Poe goes crazy for them. According to him each type of gem has a different flavor so go crazy." He said, sliding the jar across the counter towards her.

When he turned his attention back to Night his disposition got a little more serious and less goofy. "Still happening, huh? Hm, we should probably run more tests. Sounds like it's happening for even longer periods of time and you're becoming even more active during these blackouts, especially if you made it all the way to Ilex Forest without even realizing it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:54 am
"Thanks." Veronica said, taking a bite out of another gem which tasted salty. Veronica decided it was her favorite and tried to dig out another like it. The Mudkip shook his head, unable to understand how she could eat those things. He looked over to Cosmo, who was strangely feeling out of place and nervous. That was unlike the usual, mischievous runt. He decided to not interrupt though and stayed with Veronica.
She tried to calculate in her mind how many she could eat without the answer being 'all of them', so that Poe would have some left. It seemed rude to just eat them all.  

DignityPower

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:03 pm
Eris stared at the other Zorua for a few moments, tilting his head side to side for a few moments before giving him a small smile and a nod. Almost immediately, he pounced on Cosmo before fleeing, a simple game of tag he often played with some of Night's other pokemon. Or tried to, at least. It wasn't too often they were willing to indulge in his more playful side.

Night sighed, "What ever you think is best, V. I'm no stranger to blackouts, but these feel different somehow; and not just because I'm not completely wasted either. I just don't know." The hybrid took a small sip from her cup before covering her face with her hands. Clearly, this whole ordeal was causing quite a bit of stress with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:20 pm
"I don't think it would hurt, at least." Sub replied to Night, walking over and giving her a pat on the back as a way to kind of reassure her. "Hey, at least you aren't blacking out from getting drunk anymore and being hungover the next day so...that's a plus, right?" He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Speaking of..." He said, turning to Veronica. "Don't let Rhyme, our Pachirisu hybrid, see the Electric Gems. She doesn't eat them but she likes to suck the electricity out of them, makes her super hyper. Just a word of warning there." He told Veronica.

While he spoke to the two hybrids something was watching them from the ceiling above. A pair of crystal eyes staring down, seemingly embedded in the ceiling as their ghostly owner made himself intangible to peak through from the other side. It was Poe, apparently he followed Sub here when he took off with the gems and was not happy to see someone eating them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:31 pm
"Oh." She said, thinking about how those gems might taste after that. She figured they might become tasteless. "Yea, all right." She held the jar with a tighter grip.
"Mud!" Pisces noticed the Sableye first and alerted Veronica. Veronica's head snapped towards the ceiling, glaring back at the similar crystal eyes. She growled instinctively, although she did not intend to keep the gems all to herself. Though at the same time, she didn't let go of the jar right away.
As she thought through the possibilities, the fact that it might be Poe crossed her mind, but she wasn't sure. Regardless, she knew she couldn't make a stand against a pokemon, at least not yet. She also wasn't going to have the tiny Mudkip face off to this scary pokemon. It reminded her of the other shadow Sableye that once haunted her. So she set her hand on her Infernape's pokeball, not thinking about the small space and the amount of people in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:40 pm
"To be honest," Night said, with a slight humorless laugh, "I'd almost prefer the drunken blackouts. At least then there'd be a plausible reason for the loss of time and memories. And I could blame any transgressions on being under the influence, regardless of whether it was true or not. "

She smiled as she leaned back in her chair, oddly comforted by the physical contact, and stared up at the ceiling. At first, she simply stared at nothing in particular, however eventually she noticed the two crystals embedded in the ceiling. Those seemed a little out of place. Was someone attempting to redecorate in here?  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:44 pm
"I'll hit you up the second I have a sound strategy to use against your team," I said with a playful smirk. I considered Sub a friend of sorts, even if we weren't all that close. Sure, I didn't trust his judgment all the time, but I knew he was good for it in a pinch. There were certainly worse people to work for, even if I didn't always agree with his methods.

"I hope it gets better. Let me know if I can help in some way," Keiko said, being her usual self, although she seemed more worried than usual - were they friends? I usually avoided Night due to the attitude she usually exhumed, though she seemed a bit vulnerable now. After thinking about it, I shook my head. I wasn't really any of my business if they were - I didn't need to stick my head in every aspect of Keiko's life, after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:22 pm
Veronica's growl actually startled Poe a little bit, the eyes shifting suddenly before finding their position again. Poe was big and bad towards anyone and everyone else but apparently some primal instincts kicked in when presented against another Sableye competing for resources, and this one was much bigger than him. With a hiss of his own and a few words of complaint muttered Poe retreated into the ceiling, his gemstone eyes disappearing. He backed down for now but something told Veronica he would be back.

"I shall eagerly await." Sub nodded at Terashi before giving off a humored huff in response to Night. "Fair enough." He said, smiling. That's when he noticed her and Veronica looking at the ceiling, causing him to look up as well just in time to see Poe's eyes linger for a few seconds before disappearing. "Heh, that was Poe alright. I guess we triggered his 'sixth sense' with those gems." Sub laughed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 pm
Veronica's expression returned to normal. She hadn't realized it until the other Sableye backed off that it made her react in such a way. Normally, in no other circumstance would she react so wildly. She let her hand fall from her pokeball and her eyes looked to the Mudkip for a moment. He did seem afraid, but she didn't know if it was fear of her or the situation. Before looking at anyone else, she let her mind wander off into the whole 'am i still human' complex for a minute or so.
Then she walked up to Sub as she grabbed two more elemental gems to try out, "Here," she smiled and gave the jar back to Sub. Maybe when I've learned a thing or two about this hybrid business I may be more adept to fight - even if it's a friendly fight. she thought to herself, but couldn't find a way to say that properly. "For what it's worth, give Poe my apologies."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm
With Nal being silent for the time being, Keiko turned her attention to Veronica and Sub's conversation. Something about the hybrid's reaction to Poe reminded her of the early days of her hybrid life. "I know how you feel. It's a lot to get used to all at once."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:22 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Something we can agree on." Veronica said, although it was still difficult managing the situation in the present time. "How do you feel about it now?" She asked, believing like the question was safe enough.

Pisces got bored by their conversation and went over to Cosmo, starting a play fight with him in the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 pm
"Well... we don't have exactly the same problems, but..." Keiko faltered, which made me sigh. Though, as long as she didn't start selling herself short again, she was fine. "I just dealt with everything one day at a time, one problem at a time, and eventually, I got used to everything to a point. I wouldn't say I feel the same as I did before I was turned, but it's easy enough to live like this for me, now."

"Just take your time with it is what she's trying to say," I butted in, smiling sympatheticlaly at Keiko.

"Yeah..." Keiko replied, smiling happily at me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:28 pm
"Eh, Poe will be just fine." Sub said, as he dismissively waved off Veronica's concerns for his Sableye. "It's about time someone put him in his place, that one runs at the mouth and does whatever he wants. My own fault I suppose, he's taken after me." He shrugged.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games