Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 pm

*Parks her orange Lamborghini in the parking lot out back and enters into her chambers through the private entrance. She went to the Estate to check on her Mother after the magazine interview and then did a bit of shopping. She places a few shopping bags on her bed and goes into her closet to change clothes. Once she's freshened up, she heads up to the Main Bar.

She spies a black box on the bar and goes to inspect it. It has her name on it and she grins when she opens the cover and sees what is inside. User Image * Liada is the best. LOVE that girl. heart

*She goes behind the bar and makes a Martini.*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:06 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ entered the bar, a smile on his face as he stowed a now-unlit pipe, and made his way to the counter. A lot of raucous laughter could be heard emanating from the neighboring Jade Dragon; some sort of party underway, no doubt. He made his way around the back and fetched out a wineglass, having enjoyed it so much the evening prior that he was opting for it once again. Pouring himself a half-glass, he returned to the patron side of the bar, seating himself with his drink. "Good evening, Miss Psy."

JJ Kooms

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm

stare -stares and pouts at Saber's finger- Tease! xp -steals some syrup off Saber's to compensate- xp There! Even Steven! -sticks finger in her mouth- Mmmmm.

-looks at Kat oddly- Chocolate doesn't make me hyper. neutral -continues nomming-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

*Grins at JJ as she spears an olive and plunks it into her drink. User Image She takes a sip.* Good evening, JJ. How are you doing tonight? It's lovely to see you. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 pm

*sticks her tongue out at Dame*
Hey...XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

J.J. Kooms

"It's good to see you, too." He smiled and took a sip of his drink, savoring the flavor as it lazed about on his tongue. "I've been well; a few requests came in from the office, but they're all 'at my own pace'. Best part is, all of them are within driving distance of Geezerville, so I can still relax here in the evening." He took another sip. "How about yourself? You have a calmer air about you today; planning is going well, I take it?"

JJ Kooms

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

xd blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm

*head spins*
*drinks sake from the bottle*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:18 pm

*giggles at Dame and digs into her ice-cream, sipping her drink between bites*
Mmm heaven...err sorry uhh...sinfully delicious! ^_^ Although, I really do wish I had brought the bottle now...I don't suppose you could use some of your demonness and magic it here for me? wink
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

((I came in to steal my wife I think we are going out... I think. lol))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

User Image *summons the bottle*
*is vanishes from the bar and appears on the table*
I still say this stuff is off...User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm

She eyed the bottle and went back to sipping her sake.

"Never said you were hyper, damey....said you were on a high. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

I had a very……productive day. The wedding is going to be featured in a national bridal magazine and I had an interview down at Police Headquarters so the interviewer and a couple of the staff could talk to both William and I and take a few pictures. It went much better than I had anticipated. Things just popped up and well, I handled it. wink

Anyway, after that I went out to the estate and checked on my Mother and things out there. Did a bit of shopping, which ALWAYS puts me in a very good mood and then back here.

I'm glad to hear your schedule isn't over stressful.
*Grins and sips her Martini.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

(( NEVER MIND PROCEED.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ smiled weakly at the account of her day. "Seems like your life is much busier than mine right now, but I'm glad that everything is going as it should." He took another sip, sighing with contentment as he set the glass back down. "You'll have to let me know which magazine you'll be featured in; I have a bad habit of collecting articles that friends author or appear in."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games