Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon couldn't help but to smile as he watched the pair and then focused his attention on Soma. "Well, as long as no one kills me for knowing then, sure." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm
((I GOT A NEW SIGNATURE!))  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 pm
((lol))

Soli looked at her and smiled,"Yeah he effects alot of people, I don't really know where to eat, I just happy if I do."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
"They opened that new fancy Italian place over by the river, want to go there?" She asked her.

((IT'S RAPING TIME! god i love Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.))  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"No one will,"He looked at Neuro,"You know I love you right here in my heart all of this is for you."He laughed.

Neuro smiled sadistically,"Then let me rip it out then."he showed him his clawed hand.

"Second thought not all of this is for you."He turned to Leon,"Neuro got stuck in hole one time when we were little, I had to get him out, but I left him in there for a week."he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm
((hahahaha dear lord I'm turning people into a fans ))

"Yeah I would love to."She smiled at her.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image
"Then lets go! Neuro gave me permission to spend as much as i want on the wedding, and that includes finding a caterer, to we can just say we where tasting to see what we wanted." Mairsol giggled, dragging Soli off once more.
((umm.... I've been reading it for awhile. I'm on chapter 181 out of 202))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon laughed at the idea of Neuro being stuck somewhere for a week. If he had done something like that to his own siblings. . . . . His thought stopped right there and progressed no further. He locked it away, pushing it into the dark part of his mind where he kept all thoughts of his family. It was just easier to forget than remember.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image

Soma looked back at Neuro, and could tell he was angry,"Lighten up Neuro we all don't live forever you know."He got up and grabbed a beer,"Anyway have you found it yet.

Neuro's stare would have scared anyone but he smiled,"No I haven't

Soli walked fast to keep up with her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:23 pm
((I stopped reading it since I was distracted by the anime))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
Marisol released her when they got to the restraunt. They took the dresses from them and put them in the coat cheak before leading them to a table overlooking the river. "Now isn't this nice?" She said, looking out the window.

((I wont watch the anime till I'm done reading the manga!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Soli looked out the window and saw the view, she nodded her head in agreement,"It is nice."She smiled and looked back at Marisol,"I'm glad Neuro finally found someone, all there is left is Soma."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
"From what I have seen, I have concluded that Soma is after Hana." Marisol told her as they brought wine over to the table. "He is trying to break her away from brago by breaking her heart. Its not my personality to judge his actions or her's. I only question why make her unhappy and drive her to the breaking point when she was dealing and making her own choices?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Soli choked back the wine,"My Uncle is strange, but if he was after Hana he wouldn't have let her go so she could attack Brago, he doesn't like bloodshed.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm
User Image
"In that deffense, he couldn't have stopped her." Marisol told her looking at menu as she sipped her own wine. "The only thing that can stop Hana's demon now is herself or death."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games