Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 pm
:: with her belly getting so large that her normal frilly attire doesn't quite cover it anymore and knowing some people may wonder where she is when she takes maternity leave sweatdrop , Miro has gradually been informing her coworkers that she's peppermint. The daddy question comes up a few times, but she doesn't really know what to answer so merely doesn't. The people she talked to didn't really press the issue and she was initially relieved about that, feeling that maybe it was something she didn't actually have to worry about as much as she thought she would.

However, while having lunch today in the lounge, she overhears some of the seasonal employees gossiping about her. Apparently some of the temporary employees don't realize she's an elf... or how that means she can hear better than they think stare Two girls conjectured that her avoidance of the daddy question was because she didn't know... due to having slept around too much to pin point who it could be. The word "slut" was thrown around rather liberally in the conversation, and one of them even shoots her a nasty look as she goes to leave.

She tries to tell herself that the opinions of two people, who aren't even going to be around much longer, don't really matter and she shouldn't let it get to her, but her emotions have become very difficult to keep in check. Teary eyed by the time she gets back to the pet spa, she asks her supervisor for the rest of the day off, which she just spends locked up in her apartment. ::

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm
*having a strong and inexplicable hankering for pastries as of late emotion_eyebrow , he stops in the lounge here to pick some up since word on the street is that this place has been pumping out some rather choice Apfelstrudel ninja He places a large order, mostly for himself, but also to make up for any losses that might incur from bringing food back to the band's house. stressed While waiting for them to put a package together for him, he takes a look around the place and notices Mir at a table, finishing up a meal. Her body language gives away that she definitely noticed him there and was trying to avoid looking at him, which just made him grin more. twisted

Just as he's about to approach her to make her squirm, the staff member that was preparing his order gets his attention to hand him the bag. By the time he turns back, Mir is already headed out the door. He glares daggers at the staff member, who's wondering what the hell this guy's problem is, then heads out himself, following Mir like the creepy a** stalker he is* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 pm
((Retroposting from when dame came to talk to Kits and Karrie))

*sits on the couch in Kits' office* You know... one of these days I'm going to regret letting you pick out my Halloween costumes. Why are we dressing up so early in the month anyway? *adjusts his hat, only to have that move his wig, so he has to take the hat off and fix the wig, and replace the hat*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 pm
*looks across her desk at Karrie* Cause it's fun! cat_xd You know you like what I pick out. cat_wink Besides, I've got the haunted maze set up in the field between the lounge and gardens, and tonight's the first night it'll be open! cat_mrgreen You're going to walk through it with me when it gets dark, right? emotion_kirakira  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:53 pm
-dame walks through the front door and asks where Kits is. The guy behind the desk says she's in her office. dame thanks him and walks straight to the office, pretty much barging in, barely knocking on the door as she swings it open- Hey Kits, I hope you got my tex... -notices Karrie on the couch- neutral Well, that'll make this easier. lol Heya, Karrie. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 pm
*sighs and starts to answer Kits. He can't say no to her, not when she's giving him that look, especially when it's something so small*

*looks up* Hey dame. Make what easier? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:05 pm
Hi dame! Text? cat_confused *checks her phone and finds an unread message* Oh. cat_sweatdrop I didn't think to turn the volume up on my phone. Nomally, I can hear it fine, but... *gestures to her head, indicating the lack of cat ears*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm
-motions to her head- Isn't that weird for you? When you switch from cat hearing to normal hearing? -looks back and forth between the two- lol What are ya'll wearing? lol -dame moves further into the room, smirking-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:15 pm
Kits decided we needed to dress for Halloween. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 pm
Yeah, it is. Everything seems muffled now. cat_neutral But it's easier than it used to be.

But... Halloween is fun! cat_xd Besides, the haunted maze is opening tonight. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:29 pm
Awww -walks up to Karrie and cups his chin, cooing at him- but aren't you the cutest little...-looks over his outfit- whatever the heck you are? -giggles, leans down slightly and kisses him- xd whee

Halloween is fun! biggrin Oooh I bet the haunted maze will be super fun. I'll have to try it out some time. -smiles at her-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:34 pm
I have no idea. stare I think she just picked out random stuff and put it together. rolleyes  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm
*sticks her tongue out at Karrie* It looks good, and that's what matters. Right?

It should be really fun. Karrie's going to go through it with me when it gets dark out. cat_whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm
And you do just look fantastic. biggrin Both of you. biggrin Love the headpiece you have in, Kits. 3nodding I'm sure you both are gonna have fun. 3nodding

So, I have something to tell you both. I'm going to be staying at the Estate for the next couple of days or so. Psy's made an impromptu trip to Australia to pick up a shark for the shark tank. stare Her and...-mumbles a few choice words- that cop of hers are having some issues as well. stare twisted -crosses her arms, juts out a hip and starts tapping her foot angrily- We had a few choice words last night.

-dame waves it off- No matter. That's neither here nor there. I'll be helping Flo and Psy's mom take care of the twins while she's gone.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:56 pm
*looking at dame's dress and the way it's cinched in at the waist, almost misses what she says* sweatdrop What? Australia? *the rest of what she says finally registers* Oh... you're going to be staying out there... neutral *can't help feeling a bit disappointed*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games