Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 pm
"Mama~!" The little Fairy Channeler called out as she was running around HQ looking for her adoptive parents. While Leon was walking behind her slowly. "Slow down. Your going to trip if your not careful." He said as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. The little girl then found Keiko and Ter in the kitchen as she came in with a Bunneary ear headband with a little yellow puffy tail to match. "Keiko look! I'm just like you." Ulla said very happily. That's when Leon came into the room as well with the same set of ears and tail on as well. "....Why did I have to wear this as well?" "Because if I put it on Lucario, it would've looked weird seeing how he already has ears and a tail." Leon slapped his face as he wanted to take off the stupid ears and tail. But he knew it would make Ulla sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Everybody in the kitchen would have hold their ears for a bit at the noise Keiko made when she saw Ulla dressed up like a Bunneary. While I agreed that Ulla looked cute in it, I couldn't help but think about the reprecussions of this act - namely what it'd make Keiko want. I knew for a fact that some of our children, if not all, would be Buneary Hybrids. I had Lovrina to thank for that.

"Sub, where are the Jaws of Life? Assuming you have them? Ulla may need them?" I asked flatly, likely sounding at least a little more irritated than I was  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Sub stood there staring at Ulla and Leon for awhile, mostly Leon, his costume extremely startling considering the kind of person he was. It was to be expected of Ulla but Leon? Not at all. "Huh? Oh uh...I guess I could go get...Orderly...or...something...I'm sorry, I'm too distracted by Leon. Leon! What in Darkrai's name did you drink or smoke? Who threatened you with bodily harm? What demons possessed you?" Sub said, answering Terashi first but he just couldn't pull his focus from Leon for long.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 pm
"Huh, interesting." Veronica listened and thought of how everyone must have different experiences even with something like being a hybrid. "You're right, I have been impatient about everything, I'm sure I'll find the answers I need the less I look for them." She chuckled.
Veronica then turned to Sub, "No problem... I guess it's partially my fault too." she said in a silly way, trying to not show how she rather feared letting her instincts take over like that.
She heard Ulla's voice and recognized it. "Oh, you look fabulous Leon." She said to him with a devious smile. That's when Cosmo and Pisces came over. The Mudkip decided to return to his pokeball to rest.
"Fabulous." The Zorua repeated as Veronica said it.  

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:01 pm
Leon groaned as Sub was asking. "Who do you think? The pink demon over there." He said as he pointed towards his sister. Both of the Hanabi siblings covered their ears as Keiko made a loud noise when she saw Ulla. Ulla then was being hugged so tightly. The hug from Keiko, she was putting all of her strength in it. She started tapping on Keiko's arm. "K-Keiko y-your using a little too much of your strength there." She said as she looked at her brother knowing exactly what to do. "You look cute Leon." That's when Leon turned beat red, Veronica's two cents didn't help either. "Don't. Call. Me. Cute!" He said as he quickly took off his the headband and tail as he put it on Ter quickly. He breathed heavily as he tried to regain his composure. "I would be the laughing stock of the Poison Clan if anyone saw..."

When Leon put the Bunneary tail and ears on Ter, Ulla looked at him with glitter in her eyes. "Papa. You and Keiko look great standing next to each other. It looks way better on you then Leon!" Ulla said, hoping Keiko would take the bait and latch onto him. While in the background Leon merely smirked, seeing how Ulla knew exactly how to get herself out of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:42 pm
"Sorry! I can't help it! You're just so so sosososoSO CUUUTE!!!" Keiko squealed, clearly happier than she's ever been.

"You keep that up you won't have an adopted daughter anymore," I snapped, trying my hardest to keep my voice calm so I didn't seem angry. Despite that, however, one look on Keiko's face, her arms no longer wrapped around Ulla, and I knew saying that was a mistake. "...sorry. That came out a lot harsher than I meant it to."

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck, hoping she'd forgive me quickly. When she didn't say anything, however, I looked at her again only to see a weird look on her face. "...what?" I asked her, only for her to let out a tiny sliver of a restrained giggle. It was only then that I felt the weight of Leon's favorite head accessory, and Ulla's comments regarding them being on my head. "Let it out..." I groaned, which caused Keiko to unleash a cacophonous outburst of laughter. Well, at least I didn't have to worry about Keiko crying because of what I said.

While I had no intention of giving Leon the satisfaction of watching me remove said article, Keiko was quick to regain her composure and stand up, removing the fake ears and tail with a kiss before moving toward Leon. "I believe these are yours," Keiko smirked, planting the ears back upon their owner's head, though she was wise enough to put the tail in his hands before giggling back to my side. "Sorry, Ulla, but you really should be careful about what you surprise me with," Keiko explained, feeling another giggle bubble up to the surface before pushing it down. "Seeing you like that out of nowhere made me think how cute your younger brothers and sisters will look like later on."

And there it is, I groaned mentally. I had no problems with raising a family with Keiko, but I knew all too well that neither of us was really ready for the responsibility of tending to newborns yet. I hadn't even married her yet, for crying out loud.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:50 pm
"Cute is the last word I would have expected to hear describing Leon." Sub blinked several times, still utterly befuddled over what was going on here. "Veronica, remind me to do something nefarious to balance out this sweet cuteness I'm seeing. Something like, I don't know, tripping an elderly nun or stealing candy from a baby."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:56 pm
She watched the two of them squeel with the whole cute Leon thing and she rolled her eyes. Well, she didn't see it really, but two opinions makes more than one.
She was glad the outburst was difused. Though to her, it sounded like a good joke. "So you two are a thing?" She asked Ter and Keiko. It wasn't like she was deeply involved with any of them to know what really went on in their personal lives but that interaction seemed too close and obvious to not notice and say something about it.

"Oh trust me, I will remind you." Veronica confirmed to Sub with a chuckle. She hoped such a reminder would could up at a perfectly time moment, whether it was sooner or later.  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:37 pm
"We're engaged, yeah," I told Veronica seriously while Keiko put the remainder of her focus on Ulla, telling her how adorable the Bunneary outfit was and how much she appreciated her showing it off. She also commented that she didn't have to make Leon wear it too, but it was a nice thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:37 pm
Ulla was a bit shocked to see Ter snap. It was the first time to see him snap like that before. When he apologized though, she merely smiled as he dusted off her dress when Keiko released her. "Is everything okay Papa? I've never seen you this easily snappy." She asked as she watched Keiko give back the ears and tail to Leon.

Leon sighed as he took off the ears once again. "Thank you so much for giving it back." He said sarcastically as he looked at Sub and Veronica. "Let me join you on that when you do." He said as he gave Ulla the headband and tail back. When Keiko mentioned about little brothers and sisters, it tickled her excitement. But, more curiosity then anything. "Say. Seeing how Papa is a regular human but a Channeler, and your a hybrid. How do babies come out-" Leon quickly hoisted her up and covered her ears. He merely sighed, "There are no need for those kinds of questions." He said as he looked at Keiko and motioned for her to keep her mouth quiet about this topic. "You'll find out more about that when your older."  

Cecile Silverstone

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:42 pm
"Or you could ask me." Veronica said to Ulla with a shrug, but wouldn't say more as she didn't really mean to make an enemy out of them. Surely a small joke wouldn't hurt. Afterwards she mentioned, "I see so, this wedding, it will be a big event right?" Her sight dashed to Sub, then back to Keiko to see if she would have any reaction to it. It seemed half of what Veronica would say outside of anything serious was just a joke or midly annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:00 pm
"No idea. We haven't planned anything yet. Both Keiko and I have hybrid and channeling training to do respectively, and there's no way Ein's going to leave this world alone after what happened in the Fairy Realm. We can worry about the wedding at the very least after Ein's done and the world has calmed down from his evildoing," I explained to Veronica, though I suspected she wasn't seriously interested in my relationship with Keiko, who shot Veronica a dirty look at the Sableye hybrid's remark of Ulla talking to her about adult relationships. She didn't say anything because she could tell Veronica was partly joking however.

"The only part of that I'm willing to to discuss regarding that is that not all of our children - when we're ready to have them - will be hybrids. But you're ten years too young to understand the rest." Keiko looked up at me with a curous look. "Maybe not that long," she said, looking worried. I could only smirk. "It's a reference, don't worry about it."

Keiko nodded, then smiled at Ulla. "Don't worry, we'll explain more when you're ready for it."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:22 pm
Wren had proceeded to cook up his food.options mostly in silence, preferring to let the dish speak for itself once it was prepared. Once he was done, he'd present a plate of steamed carrots and perfectly seasoned potatoes paired with a few slices of varying berries and a second dish of what looked to be several steaks cooked to varying degrees of doneness, each cut so as to make selecting the one most appealing to the recipient easier. Alongside the steak meal, he'd also prepared a bowl of fresh salad utilizing the greens from the greenhouse.

"Sorry for the wait. I'm better at cooking when I don't try to stop and analyze it while I make the food." He apologized to Sub, explaining his silence. Once the plates were set on the counter. He made sure he had all of his Pokemon food in containers so he could take it to his team after he was done.

Odd watched from the nearby doorway, tossing an Odd Keystone up.and down in the air, catching it lazily as he enjoyed the chaotic, multi-sided conversation in the kitchen. When Wren started setting out plates of food, he's snake a shadowy arm across the room and snatch on up with a medium rare steak on it and pull it across the room to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:43 pm
Ulla pouted as she crossed her arms. Leon then let her down as she looked up at Leon. "I have the intelligence better than any 10 year old I know. Why can't I know now?" "Ulla. You are the only 10 year old you know. Plus, you may be smart. But your imagination is still something." Ulla merely sighed as she had to accept this fate. At the mention of Ein's name, both Hanabi children reacted differently. Ulla grew a bit nervous, almost scared. While Leon seemed to tense up in anger. Ulla clung onto Leon's hand as he came back to his senses. "Sorry. Did I have a scary face?" Ulla nodded. Ulla then put back on the bunny ears on Leon's head as he knelt down a little for her to do so. He was a bit irritated that he had to put these on again though. "Sorry, why don't you go ahead and go grab some food? Looks like Wren is almost done." The little girl then let go of her brother's hand as she went over to the plated food.

Leon sighed as he looked at Keiko and Ter. "Once again congratulations, but once again you are right. We can't really rest easy until Ein's gone. Just the mention of his name boils my blood. I'd really like it if Ulla could get away from all this madness. Just even for a little bit. But that seems almost impossible now with her Channeling."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:48 pm
"I can't blame you," I admitted to Leon, knowing I felt that way about anybody who would throw away lives to achieve their own ends - not just Lysandre and Ein. "I was just about to cook something for Keiko and myself. Would you two like some?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games