Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 am

I never see any of you very often but I'll try to remember to ask him. 3nodding Really though? Rootbeer is made with mint? I had no idea. O.o
*leans against the counter and catching herself falling asleep, gets up and puts the bottle away*
I think I'd better go, I'm beginning to fall asleep. ^^;
*heads towards the door half-flying, pausing to wave goodbye before turning back towards the entrance running into the door-frame mumbles-*
ow...I've got to get the hang of that. gonk

((I can't get my eyes to focus on your light text any more. ^^; Night ladies and Draa. ^^ ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 am

Slightly editedSakura smiled and gave Lia a hug "Hello Lia, how are you?" she said then went and helped Draa to his feet with a giggle. "As for your train of thought I must say Draa...things may come to that if they want to continue to be so persistent" she said before taking a seat on the chair and taking another sip of her tea. "Goodnight Saber" she called out with a wave as she left

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:50 am

*Hugs Sakura and then realizes who she just said good night to* eek Wait...Saber??? When did she learn to fly?! gonk And who's being persistant to you Saku-chan? You have a stalker or something? By the way this is Anira Tiernay, a friend of mine who's new in town. *she gestures to The grey eyed elf as she makes a drink for her and Anira*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:52 am

*Anira bows her head in greetings as she points to a bottle she sees before Liada overlooks it, signaling her that she wanted to drink that tonight* Good evening, how are you all tonight? *she waves to Saber good night as she stuble flight's out*

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 am

Sakura shook her head to Lia's question about a stalker. "It's nothing....so simple as that Lia but not far off either" she said with a giggle. She stood up and gave a bow to the new arrival "Hi, I'm Sakura Lunaris, it's nice to meet you Anira" she said with a soft smile and took another sip of tea
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 am

*groans at finding out it was just Liada and lets Sakura help him up*
Not sure if this is really any of my business, but what exactly are they being persistent about asides from perpetual war? I get the impression you're talking about something a bit more personal.

*gives a broad, all-purpose wave to both greet Anira and say farewell Saber*
Being that I don't know Saber too well, I wouldn't know if she's been flying a while or what... though admittedly I kind of thought she was human o_O;

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

Sakura shook her head slightly at Draa's perceptiveness. "Well..let's just say for now that the two are...quite linked together Draa...but that's why I need to go and try to negotiate...or destroy everything is sight" she said with a soft smile and took a sip of her tea once more
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

That's what I thought too....hm....it figures I miss all the best shite when I'm stuffed in the lab....*finishes hers and Anira's drink and passes a glass to Anira* So someone's a thorn in your side eh?? *Grins evilly as she morphs her hands to demon like fox claws * So who we gonna neuter then because you're gonna be freezing in hell if you think I'm not gonna get in on this.

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

*taking her drink and having a sip she sighs at Lia's choice of words* Let me guess dear you have been out of practice from our glory days haven't you? stare

*Liada gives a slight pout at her* Only a slight bit the potions lab has been a hot spot lately with all my orders. I haven't been able to let loose properly in a long time! scream

*Anira sighs again* Well I suppose I should accompany you as well and make sure you do not leave a crater behind like you did the last time....
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 am

sweatdrop "Well...I'm trying to avoid all of that and I'd be fine to go on my own but Jessi INSISTED I take someone with me you see. As for the target, it's one of the highest levels of the military is all...where did you think I was getting all my weapons and security from" she said cheerily. "But a promise is a promise...I'm hoping to try not to do anything that would cause any riots until after Psy's wedding too" she said thinking

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

Well that does seem to be unfortunate. If you sure you do not need any assistance Sakura dear then we will not stop you, but perhaps Jessi has an idea for having a little backup. For one thing if Liada and I were to flank you it would make you look for respected, more feared. *She took another sip of her drink*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 am

.... you know... I have no problem with riots during Psy's wedding ninja I think it'd be fun twisted Just um... ninja ... pretend I'm Tes while we're creating this riot ninja sweatdrop

Who's Jessi again? confused

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 am

Sakura finished the last of her drink and placed her cup onto the bar "Well...Jessi is the brunette that works in AS Draa...and as for a riot...it'd be the kind that has all the heavy artillery you could imagine all pointed at one place" she explained. "That reminds me, she's taking me phone shopping tomorrow..my last one...kind of broke sweatdrop but it'll be my first time shopping for fun so I'm looking forward to it" she said
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 am

*Takes a swig of her drink as she rolls her eyes at Draa* Ya know even if you attempted to be Tes during the riot and Psy caught whiff of you being part of it during her wedding she and her brothers would make you disappear whether or not you were being protected by your dear succubus mistress.

(( Crap I almost forgot and said the hush word sweatdrop ))

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am

Well it sounds like you will have a wonderful time Sakura. Lady Psy seems the type to be very generous from the small time I have had to meet her. *she finishes her drink and gestures to Liada for a refill*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games