Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 am
I'm jealous of you Azeiel... the only languages we get are French (its compulsory or whatev until sixth grade...), Spanish (have to sign up for it or something with paperwork...), and First Nations....I think that was it... Stupid small town...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:05 am
Sugar Dhaku
three-hundred-foot robots.
Gandamu?  

Kazzoh

Codger

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 am
dramallama Question & Answer Time!!! dramallama

Do bloodline abilities cause a deduction in chakra points? I ask this question for my sake because I plan to use and abuse the Sakkakugan. twisted Well... Maybe not abuse it ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am
Jelani564

Do bloodline abilities cause a deduction in chakra points? I ask this question for my sake because I plan to use and abuse the Sakkakugan. twisted Well... Maybe not abuse it ninja
-facepalm- really dude really >.< think about that one more time. Can you use bloodline jutsu for free? Honestly thats a really stupid question >.<  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Jelani564

-facepalm- really dude really >.< think about that one more time. Can you use bloodline jutsu for free? Honestly thats a really stupid question >.<

Awww... That was a really mean way to put it. I feel offended now. I asked because of my initial assumption that all Naruto guilds have varying systems. I didn't know whether or not you guys used chakra points to use your bloodline abilities. If I had known, then I wouldn't have asked now would I?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 am
Jelani564
Azeiel The Fallen
Jelani564

Awww... That was a really mean way to put it. I feel offended now. I asked because of my initial assumption that all Naruto guilds have varying systems. I didn't know whether or not you guys used chakra points to use your bloodline abilities. If I had known, then I wouldn't have asked now would I?

-le sigh- Alright two things. One there is an area for questions and it is not here. Two yes using bloodline abilities costs chakra. I have never seen any guild that has a system otherwise and I dont want to.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:12 am
Azeiel The Fallen
-le sigh- Alright two things. One there is an area for questions and it is not here. Two yes using bloodline abilities costs chakra. I have never seen any guild that has a system otherwise and I dont want to.

Now was it so hard to say that? This is my second Naruto guild ever, so forgive me if I'm still a bit noobish in concern with some of the questions I may ask in the later future. I am by no means incompetent, simply expanding my horizons, which will most definitely require some questions that the more versed may find fatuous. But how can I do that if such a simple question gets responded to with such vehemence?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:21 am
Fighting in the morning, fantastic. XP  

Haruhi000777

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm
morning everyone!
and yeah, I got redirected to the questions area as well Jelani... um, I can only assume Azeiel sounded so harsh there because it was early or something like that. I'd have probably said something snappy like that too. So no holding it against him since he's awesome the rest of the time. To find the Q&A section, look in the 'new shinobi come here' subforum above character creation.

(( oops, i meant Q&A not Q&Q....damn, you can tell i'm awake...not))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 pm
Jelani564
Azeiel The Fallen

Now was it so hard to say that? This is my second Naruto guild ever, so forgive me if I'm still a bit noobish in concern with some of the questions I may ask in the later future. I am by no means incompetent, simply expanding my horizons, which will most definitely require some questions that the more versed may find fatuous. But how can I do that if such a simple question gets responded to with such vehemence?

Lol don't worry Azi is always like that, Just like his character. XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 pm
I do apologize for the snappy ness that was before my morning coffee >.< i am an a** without my coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:07 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
I do apologize for the snappy ness that was before my morning coffee >.< i am an a** without my coffee.
i know how that is.. lol. I need my morning coffee to be pleasant in the mornings.. though its rare these days that i'm up in the actual morning...  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Azeiel The Fallen
i know how that is.. lol. I need my morning coffee to be pleasant in the mornings.. though its rare these days that i'm up in the actual morning...
Lol I know how that goes on saturdays at least. I tend to sleep in on saturdays.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Titania the Frost Siren
Azeiel The Fallen
Lol I know how that goes on saturdays at least. I tend to sleep in on saturdays.
LOL, i actually woke up early today.. normally I sleep in til 2 or in the afternoon... i woke up before eleven today though. Oh, and I finally got around to watching Boogeyman and Red Riding Hood (the M. Night Shamalan one)... the first was really good and scary and the second was just plain awesome and makes me want to own the movie.  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 pm
So what're we all gonna do today?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games