Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 pm
Haruhi000777
So what're we all gonna do today?

Party like a rock, party like a rockstar!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Haji: Okay Andrew W.K. who's now working on cartoon network. XDDD  

Haruhi000777

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm
Jelani564
Azeiel The Fallen
-le sigh- Alright two things. One there is an area for questions and it is not here. Two yes using bloodline abilities costs chakra. I have never seen any guild that has a system otherwise and I dont want to.

Now was it so hard to say that? This is my second Naruto guild ever, so forgive me if I'm still a bit noobish in concern with some of the questions I may ask in the later future. I am by no means incompetent, simply expanding my horizons, which will most definitely require some questions that the more versed may find fatuous. But how can I do that if such a simple question gets responded to with such vehemence?

O.O A bit

You could've read >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm
waiting for Mizukage to post... in her office... my and Azeiel's characters, that is.  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
waiting for Mizukage to post... in her office... my and Azeiel's characters, that is.

I'm bored....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm
I would like to share with everyone, the finale of my first arc. I enjoyed RPing as the Jack O' Lantern because I didn't have to be serious within the post. Here's a bit of comedy for you.

duckmasta
Ol' Antern was ready to release his most powerful technique. It was a Katon jutsu of untold proportions. Literally, this jutsu could wipe an entire village off the face of the planet. Unfortunately for the pumpkin, there were some pesky kids and their mutt Scooby Doo, who having realized this great pumpkin was actually the gardener in disguise, proceeded to launch a series of Fuuton Jutsu at him. Due in part to his large size, they conveniently flew into his mouth and the furnace behind it. "Rawr?!" It queried, as it's formerly scary faced morphed into cartoonish confusion. BOOM! The flames combusted within itself and pumpkin pieces rained from the sky.

As they came crashing down around the group, a green and silver shiny thing fell from the sky. The object crashed into Noctis with as much force as a cow against an oncoming train, which would be practically none as the cow wouldn't force the train to stop or even slow it down. Conveniently, trains have these things called cow plows for just such an occasion. Alas, I digress, the shiny thing was actually a silver necklace, the band twisted as though it were vines, and hanging from it was an emerald leaf with the symbol of Konoha on it. Obviously, it was a hunk of junk....Actually it's extremely important and you should probably take it to the Hokage right away.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Party like a rock, party like a rockstarLobster!
I apologize but I feel you have made an error here, I have thus corrected it for you.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm
rotflmao... nice. Scooby Doo meets shinobi nations.

*still waiting for 2nd character approval*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren

I'm bored....

I know XD sorry sweets she is usually more on the ball than this >.<  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 pm
duckmasta

scream

lol thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren

I'm bored....

Its okay... but I'm having her play music some more if the Kage doesn't make it there soon...  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:06 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Azeiel The Fallen
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren

I'm bored....

Its okay... but I'm having her play music some more if the Kage doesn't make it there soon...

Lol you might want to go ahead and start this could get awkward XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

yeah... but do you want to post? since I don't really like double-posting in RP's. Unless it's an "it can't be helped since there's no one interacting with my character right now" or in self-training situations where the character is off somewhere with no one else around...  

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150

Titania the Frost Siren

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Azeiel The Fallen

yeah... but do you want to post? since I don't really like double-posting in RP's. Unless it's an "it can't be helped since there's no one interacting with my character right now" or in self-training situations where the character is off somewhere with no one else around...
Or I can edit it so that she does pull out her violin and ask if he minds her playing another song..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:38 pm
Titania the Frost Siren
Titania the Frost Siren
Azeiel The Fallen

Or I can edit it so that she does pull out her violin and ask if he minds her playing another song..

Lol sure sweets ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games