Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

And there they went talking about this 'it'. It was beginning to puzzle him. "What is it that you're looking for exactly? Cause Soli has been speaking of trying to find something, but she won't say what 'it' is." He sighed, "I know it's none of my business but I do hate being kept in the dark, especially if it involves Soli."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 pm
((Bites Jayce* post elsewhere!))  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:50 pm
(( Lol Eevee you should see Til Death do Us part then. XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

"No it's good you know Leon, what we've been trying to find is a weapon a very ancient and powerful one that belonged to our family but was lost long ago, ever since then every Whisperer has tried finding it but many have failed as the last of our clan we are trying to find it."

Neuro looked at Leon,"That is why we keep mentioning it we went it back so it won't fall into the wrong hands, the weapon itself is powerful it has the power to take away someones powers."

Soli nodded her head and pointed to what she wanted.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
Marisol placed her order and then turned back to Soli. "Sometimes when you want something you have to let it take its own course and see if it comes to you. I think Soma may understand that better than anyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Soli laughed,"He waited a long time for Neuro to stop hating him but I don't think Neuro is going to come to him with welcoming arms."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm
(( Neuro I have finished in Til Death Do us part post when you wish it so~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image
"I think the same can be said for Neuro and Leon too. That relationship is going to take awhile to get past the "You're ******** my daughter stage."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Soli laughed,"Yeah that's going to take a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image
"I don't think any father wants to watch his little girl grow up. Especially not when he knows she is being bedded."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm
Soli smiled,"I know but its better like this since it shows he cares."she saw the food being brought to them and licked her lips,"I'm so hungry."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image
"That is true. Neuro is a strange man, but he care's deeply for the people around him."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Soli smiled,"Yeah he has weird ways of showing it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm
Announcement

I need a post from everyone on where your characters are and what you are doing with them. I need this for an upcoming plot.

Also need someone to take on another character. His name is Devon. He will be one of the twins. So if you want it, let me know. He is not a nice guy.

If you have some plots going that you don't want detailed out here, PM me. I don't need to know everything, just need to know what direction to steer.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 pm
(( * My Postie* ))

Luc is trapped by a devil plant and gave his life to release the long forgotten oracle/gypsy Ebi.

Ebi is currently at her house asleep. She had talked with Brago about how much he wasn't a man. And to show her wrong he was supposed to make her moan. But seeing as if she won he would have to be done by another man. He decided to pull out of the deal. *Wise Choice*

(( End ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games