Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 pm
*giggles at Karrie* Yes, she did say she's staying there.

Psy and Dougherty are having problems? cat_sad I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't talked to either of them in... *thinks* a long time. cat_sweatdrop

I hope you have fun with the twins, though! *grins* Oh! Is the shark tank finished, then?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:13 pm
I have no idea. She mainly just needed to get away. confused It's a great white. sweatdrop gonk The woman's crazy, I tell you.

-raises an eyebrow at Karrie and looks down to where he is staring, thinking something is on her dress- neutral -she brushes off her dress subconsciously- Yeah, until Psy gets back... confused

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 pm
*blinks* Yeah, the tank's finished. They're doing something to stabilize the water or something now.

Until she gets back... then you'll be staying in your rooms at MW again, since the construction's done. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 pm
A great white shark! cat_surprised Is the tank big enough for one of those?

*leans back in her chair and stretches, then pulls her vest back down as she sits up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm
That's what I wondered! gonk I'm going to have nightmares about a great white shark with one being right above my head! crying

-looks at Karrie, cheeks reddening some- Um...-dame fiddles with her ring- Is that what you want? redface I mean...that was the plan, right? sweatdrop -speaks quickly, tripping over her words. she bites the inside of her bottom lip-
redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm
That was the plan... you only needed someplace to stay during the construction. neutral  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm
I'm sure you'll be fine. Remember, Psy has to have the best of everything, cat_rolleyes so there'll be no problems with it.

*sighs and stands up, walking over to Karrie. She pulls his hat off and smacks the back of his head* Idiot, if you want her to stay with you, just say so! cat_rolleyes She hasn't known you as long, so she can't read you like I can. *shakes her head*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Oh...-dame downcasts her eyes- neutral

-smiles up at Kits- Yeah, she does...

eek O_O -dame is surprised when Kits walks over to Karrie and smacks him upside the head... sweatdrop She doesn't quite know what to say and feels sliiiiightly outta place now- Heh... sweatdrop -stands on one foot, rubbing the back of her calf with the other- sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 pm
eek *stares at Kits for a moment*

Ummm... well... *coughs, looking down* Well, it's up to you, but... I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay... *sits there awkwardly*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm
cat_rolleyes Gee, Karrie... Really? *shakes her head* Why are you so awkward all of a sudden?

*sighs and turns to dame* Sometimes I wonder about him... cat_rolleyes  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm
Uhm...-scratches the back of her head and shifts from foot to foot, not agreeing or disagreeing with Kits- sweatdrop redface heh...-looks off to the side-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 pm
I dunno... *looks straight ahead, not at either of them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 pm
*sighs and shakes her head* You two don't do much actual talking, do you? rolleyes *puts her hands on her hips*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm
{{They "talk" the same way as they "bake" emotion_awesome }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 pm
Hey! We do! gonk At least more than the first go around... sweatdrop We talk about things...

-dame is deeply embarrassed now- Well, anyway, -brushes hair out of her face- I need to go pack and get back out to the Estate...-she looks off to the side again-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games