Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I live in a suburby dead end in south Jersey.

There are city areas nearby, but it's quiet here... Neighbors are very close to us, but to our right in the next yard is a small vegetable field.

At the same time, NJ is the most densely populated state in the country, and at times can be surrounded by miles of just fields and forests in some places.

sounds wonderfully nice...ooooh how I miss the wooded area we lived in when we first got married....now the interstate goes over the pond we swam in with our dogs....**cries** it was sooo peaceful and nice....it wasn't heavily wooded but it had a lot of these Florida pine trees and boy how The Duke loved to hunt in the palmetto bushes.....

I see. That's a shame.

a lot of good memories there Kay....as well as skinny dipping in the pond...**cries happy tears**

eek emotion_facepalm

we were young, in love...you do crazy things besides there was no one around for miles....we had fun and then that was what was important...to enjoy ourselves and each other...we have been together 42 years now...and as TJ would say we are going to go get married tomorrow....**laughs** that's my TJ...almost lost him in '99..glad I didn't....

Oh my. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. That's a shame.

a lot of good memories there Kay....as well as skinny dipping in the pond...**cries happy tears**

eek emotion_facepalm

we were young, in love...you do crazy things besides there was no one around for miles....we had fun and then that was what was important...to enjoy ourselves and each other...we have been together 42 years now...and as TJ would say we are going to go get married tomorrow....**laughs** that's my TJ...almost lost him in '99..glad I didn't....

Oh my. D:

when you been together this long you tend to know what the other is going to say before they say it..or we say the same thing at the same time..it is kinda funny that way..oh it hasn't all been fun and games or easy but we have made through the hard and the easy times..I just worry if something were to happen to me what it would do to him..............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. That's a shame.

eek emotion_facepalm

Oh my. D:

when you been together this long you tend to know what the other is going to say before they say it..or we say the same thing at the same time..it is kinda funny that way..oh it hasn't all been fun and games or easy but we have made through the hard and the easy times..I just worry if something were to happen to me what it would do to him..............

I see. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

eek emotion_facepalm

Oh my. D:

I see. D:

Kay I am sorry my mind has started to wander like I really don't like it to..I was hoping to be sleepy enough not to have this happen..I guess the trip down memory lane may not have helped..well I have maxed out so I am going to log my bumps and head to bed and hope for the best....thanks for being a good listener when I ramble on...
nighters Kay...hope you have a good one.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:00 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

eek emotion_facepalm

Oh my. D:

I see. D:

Kay I am sorry my mind has started to wander like I really don't like it to..I was hoping to be sleepy enough not to have this happen..I guess the trip down memory lane may not have helped..well I have maxed out so I am going to log my bumps and head to bed and hope for the best....thanks for being a good listener when I ramble on...

No problem. Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Darn. D:

Well, the 13th Doctor is, luckily! ^__^

*shakes my ginger hair around*

:D took long enough. only 900+ years

We'll just have to keep this one around so he can be a ginger for good! emotion_kirakira

he could've dyed his hair...
though yes keep this one around!

Pft, that doesn't make one actually ginger. talk2hand

And I'm glad we want me to be alive, even if it is an edited afterthought. xD

well i hit enter before posting it in XD pfft don't be so serious about it.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Darn. D:

Well, the 13th Doctor is, luckily! ^__^

*shakes my ginger hair around*

:D took long enough. only 900+ years

We'll just have to keep this one around so he can be a ginger for good! emotion_kirakira

But still... >.>

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:09 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But still... >.>

Lol

You make me wanna make a harley avatar XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But still... >.>

Lol

You make me wanna make a harley avatar XD

Lol, I see.

I'm glad I'm inspirational. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 am
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

lol yes you are  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:56 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

lol yes you are

emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

lol yes you are

emotion_kirakira

emotion_c8  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:08 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

lol yes you are

emotion_kirakira

emotion_c8

emotion_c8

Oh my, I just spotted Anons Anonymous online and now I'm seeing double. @.@  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:04 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. D:

I see. D:

hihi Kay....how's it going??
hey are you going to turn ruthless on us in the pie game?? hope you didn't hurt that fellow next to you...
weeeeellllI am off to eat now....see ya!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. D:

I see. D:

hihi Kay....how's it going??
hey are you going to turn ruthless on us in the pie game?? hope you didn't hurt that fellow next to you...
weeeeellllI am off to eat now....see ya!!

I'm okay, I suppose. You?
No. D:
I can't do ruthless... ;~;
Nope, got shanked in Arkham. >.<
See us!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games