Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 am
The way Ter described it reminded her of the casual tv shows she would some times watch where the love was always left on a pause because the heroes had to save the world. Sure, evil doing was hard to ignore and it made putting any focus on love even harder but it felt like it would take a long time for that wedding to happen.
"Ah, so nice of you to offer Ter," Veronica simply grinned. "But I do have several things to do before the day ends so I'll leave you all for now. Cosmo," she called and the Zorua jumped on her shoulder though she had a tough time balancing his weight. "Ciao!" she waved with her other arm and frolicked her way out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:00 pm
"Sure, and if you like. I wouldn't mind helping." He said as he watched Veronica leave the room. "Ulla hasn't eaten anything yet. So, I was about to wip something up regardless." Ulla looked over at the adults talking as she merely smiled. She enjoyed this time with them, seeing how at any given time. She would be gone for a long while.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:27 pm
"Sure, that'll make things easier," I nodded at Leon before turning to Keiko "Go ahead and get seated with Ulla. This won't take long," I told her with a smirk. With a smile from her, she sat at one of the tables in the kitchen and motioned for Ulla to do the same. Meanwhile, I turned my focus to the fridge, pulling out a bowl of assorted berries. After placing it on the counter, I handed Leon a package of flour. "You know how to make pancake batter?" I asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm
"Who wouldn't know ho-" He stopped his sentence right there as he looked to his sister. Remembering how he came back and the kitchen was a mess. "Don't answer that actually." He said as he went over to the fridge to grab the ingredients. He then put it on the table as he got a bowl and started mixing all the ingredients together.

Ulla sat next to Keiko as she smiled. "Oh Keiko! Look." She said as she took out a Pokeball as a little Pichu with a small surfboard in hand cheered. "I caught him in the Safari. Isn't he adorable?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:20 pm
"Awwh, yes he is!" Keiko cooed, rubbing the top of Pichu's head. Reminds me of Yuki when she was a Pichu."

Overhearing, I let Yuki out of her ball to make nice with Ulla's latest catch, then turned and started chopping the assorted berries with a miniature Psion Edge, not feeling up to hunting for a knife. As I was almost finished, I heard a very muffled beep from the SNAG in my duffle bag. Taking it out and looking at it, I perused the new missions GRAY had commissioned for us before tucking the device back where I had it. "You know, I don't think I've given you a tour of Castelia yet, Keiko. I should take you sometime," I said, not remembering the other two that were with us until after I said that. "If you like, you and your brother can come along,"

"That sounds nice!" Keiko said happily turning to Ulla to see what she'd say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm
The Pichu noticed Yuki as it scurried over to her as he started talking in Poketalk. It looks like Pichu was introducing himself, then showing her his surfboard. Leon watched for a bit as he noticed Ter using Psion Edge to cute the berries. This was a new type of lazy he was not use to seeing in Ter. "....I need to learn from you sometimes." He said as he turned the stove on. He put a little bit of butter on the pan as he started pouring the mixture on the pan.

While they were cooking and the two electric mouse Pokemon were speaking among each other, Ulla heard a beeping from her SNAG. She looked at her log as it showed new missions, she scanned through them quickly. Reading each of them one by one. Soon enough, she felt eyes on her as she turned to see Keiko looking at the girl happily. She blanked out not hearing what the two were saying as she turned to her brother. "They asked if we wanted to go to Castelia. Probably one of the missions. What do you think?" Ulla thought about it as she nodded. "That sounds great. A family mission would be great." Leon sighed as he looked in his pocket to see what Pokemon he had. "I'm all set whenever you guys are."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:29 pm
I couldn't help but facepalm. "You guys know me too well, huh?" I said, my hand hiding my smirk, although my amusement carried through the tone of my voice. Keiko, curious, took out her SNAG. "Figures," She said with a similarly amused tone before returning the device. 'Might as well eat first, since you guys are halfway through cooking, though. We can leave after, though."

"Right," I said, revealing my smirk so I could finish chopping berries. Once the berries and the batter were ready, I took to stirring the mixture, giving Leon ample room to prep the stovetop.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:12 pm
"Castelia sounds like a nice place. What's it like?" "A very big city you can easily get lost in. That's why you need to stick with one of us. Alright?" With that Ulla pouted, "I can take care of myself." She said as she pulled up information about Castelia City. "You are still a little girl. Even though you have strong Pokemon. Anything could happen." He said as he finished up the pancakes he was making. He put them on several plates and slid them over to Ter so he could add his assortment of berries.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:20 pm
"Castelia isn't normally dangerous, but with Rockets running around, we'd feel more comfortable if you stayed close to us, just in case," I said, walking up to the table with my plate and a pitcher of syrup.

"So what part of the city are you thinking of showing us first?" Keiko asked, getting her own plate ready. "I actually haven't explored much of the city, myself, so it'll be a learning experience for all involved."

This made Keiko curious. "I thought you said you were raised there," she asked, sounding concerned. "99% of my childhood was spent in our condo, and all of my adolescence was spent in Kanto, be it Pokemon Trainer's school or Pokemon Tech," I explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:39 pm
"No offense, but you are basically the hunted when it comes to those things. Remember the whole thing we went through with that wild Fearow?" The Poison Channeler said to his sister in a stern voice. Even though usually with this stern voice, Ulla would be listening. But she was too focused on reading about Castelia. He sighed as he walked over to the table and covered her eyes with one hand. "H-Hey!" "Stop reading and eat. Before you lose your good eye." He said as Ulla moved her brother's hands and started eating the pancakes and Ter made.

Once she took a bite, her eyes glittered. "It's really good!" She said as she started eating more of it. He then looked at Ter as he was explaining his life a little before Snagem. "A sheltered child I'm guessing? Sounds like a nice, relaxing time." He said as the thought of it made him feel relaxed.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:45 pm
"Don't remind me," Keiko said darkly in response to the reference to Ulla almost getting carried off by a Fearow. I put a hand on her shoulder to remind her she wasn't alone and that helped her calm down.

"Believe me, I made up for it in Pokemon Tech," I smirked, taking a bite out of my pancakes. Not bad. I must have chosen the right combination of berries. "I got comments regularly about how I scared people with how hard I pushed myself there. But then, I took way too many courses than one person had any right doing. But what can I say, Pokemon Tech offered a lot. Most of it were things I felt would be usefull once I became a Trainer, and the rest were because they interested me."

"I kinda feel worried when I hear about your experience there," Keiko admitted, though it was hard for her to feel sad with how tasty the pancakes were.

"Don't worry, I've mellowed out significantly since then," I smirked, glad for a reason to remember my academy days.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:07 pm
Ulla finished her pancakes as she quickly scooted out of her seat as she ran out. "Where are you going?" "I'm getting ready!" She said as she ran to her room. He sighed as he started eating some as well. "I feel like Ulla would follow that if she was just a normal girl." He said as he finished his stack of pancakes. Soon enough Ulla came back as the Pichu walked up to her as she returned him back to his Pokeball. She was carrying her bag as Lucario stood behind her.

"I'm ready to go!" She said happily as Lucario nodded. "I will be accompanying Master Ulla, that way you won't need to worry as much." Ulla smiled warmly as Leon knew her plan. She pulled out Lucario to say that so she wouldn't need supervision with an adult. "Thank you Lucario. But after everything she's been through. We would still like for her to be with one of us just in case she feels weak or anything.'  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:41 pm
"Oh boy, this is...more than I anticipated..." Sub said as he sat behind his desk, staring at the screen which displayed a group report from Kaya, Lykas, Odd, and Wren. They had successfully taken up the mission to seek out the weakened Shadow Pokemon, a prime opportunity to snatch them out of the wild, however the Snagem leader did not anticipate exactly how successful the group would be. "Sixteen, dang. I'm going to be busy for awhile..." He chuckled nervously to himself as he glanced over the list of Shadow Pokemon obtained and are now in the technical possession of GRAY. "I need a drink." He told himself as he got up from his desk and made his way down into the main area, stopping to see if he would bump into anyone first.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:44 pm
Veronica was around, forcing herself to be up and active. She started to get used to how the HQ layout was again. She saw Sub pass by a hall and tried to sneak up on him. "What's up?" She was hoping to find something to do rather than remain in her own track of thoughts as she had for the past hours.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:51 pm
DignityPower
Veronica was around, forcing herself to be up and active. She started to get used to how the HQ layout was again. She saw Sub pass by a hall and tried to sneak up on him. "What's up?" She was hoping to find something to do rather than remain in her own track of thoughts as she had for the past hours.

"Ack! Veronica!" Sub shouted, startled by the hybrid's sudden appearance. "Dear Darkrai, don't do that." He said, exaggerating how scared he was by placing a hand on his chest. "You must be getting used to your new body, you're getting the whole sneaky ghoul thing down." The man chuckled as he regained his composure. "Any who...not much. Just trying to take a break from all the work dumped on my desk. What about you? Scare anyone else to literal death?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games