Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:41 pm

No cake!? gonk What kind of party doesn't have cake? crying
JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 5, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

((Fair enough biggrin ))

JJ finished his beer off, spinning the bottle once more before depositing it in the recycling with a glassy clinking noise. "Well, I htink I'm gonna get going; you all have yourselves a good night, and enjoy your bachelorette party tomorrow, Madame Psy." He smiled and stood, albeit shakily, and headed for the door, tossing a wave over his shoulder.

((Have a good night! I'm about to crash, so I'll see you all on the morrow. biggrin ))

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 pm

She looked over at Miro, "Um, Miro....this is gonna be more of a girls' night out than a cakd-and-ice-cream type party."

She waved at JJ as he left the bar. "Night JJ...have a good evening."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Mir... you're going to have plenty of cake over the next couple of days anyway stare You might want to think about having some real food in the meantime.

*makes two steamers and sets one down on the counter before taking a seat at one of the tables*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Well, Miro. I don't know where we are going, so I don't know if there will be cake available to get or not. You'd have to ask Katana.

*Waves at JJ.*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Girls like cake and ice cream, so why wouldn't it involve cake and ice cream? sad

And Miro was talking about real food! Not imaginary food. Imaginary cake wouldn't be any good.
:: shakes head stiffly ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 pm

*Walks into the bar and surveys the patrons as he heads over to his betrothed. Placing a hand on the small of her back, he leans over and gives her a kiss on the cheek.* Evening everyone ... cool
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello ocifer man-person thing blaugh That's some mustache 3nodding Tes used to have a mustache, but Miro thought he looked silly with it xp Did you know there's going to be a cakeless party tomorrow? sad It's terrible! crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:09 pm

She watched Dougherty come up and kiss Psy. She quickly downed her drink and went around to rinse her glass and shaker.

"Evening, Dougherty..."

She placed the shaker and glass next to the sink. "Well, I've had a long week, I believe I'll see ya'll later. Psy....see you tomorrow for the party."

She waved to the others and made her way quickly to the office. She really wasn't up to seeing Psy and Dougherty be romantic, especially since that disastrous night at Justin's. She sighed as she entered her quarters and locked up behind her.

She felt drained and just got undressed and crawled under the covers. She hadn't heard from Justin, and doubts started to reenter her mind. She curled up and eventually fell asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm

What did I tell you about talking to strangers, Mir? stare
*shakes his head at her and sips his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 pm

*Hearing Miro address him, he automatically goes to smooth out his mustache.* Heh, thanks. Took awhile to grow and I try to keep it trimmed. *He ponders for a moment and waves at Katana as she leaves.* A cakeless party, huh? confused

Edit *Looks at Draa* I'm not exactly a stranger here.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 pm

*Nods.* Party tomorrow.

*Grins sweetly at her fiance.* William, I need to speak to you for a minute, please. *She takes him by the hand and leads him into her office, she does the security measures and they head down the corridor. She unlocks the door and he closes it as they both go inside. He looks curiously at her as she takes him by both hands as she looks up and into his eyes.*

Tomorrow, the ladies are going to be throwing me a bachelorette party. I don't know what they have planned and I don't know where they are going to be taking me. I just want you to know that I love you so very much and I would not do anything that would compromise that.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 pm

:: waves to the redheaded lady with both hands when she leaves, then holds a finger to her lips and tries to think of anything Draa had previously told her regarding strangers. After a moment, her eyes get wide and she gets a big smile on her face ::

CANDY!! blaugh
:: sees the mistress lady take the ocifer man away ::
Awww sad Miro wanted candy.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

*rolls his eyes at Dougherty before he's carted off*
Regardless of whether you've been here before, you're still a stranger to Miro rolleyes

*lifts an eyebrow at Miro suddenly talking about candy, then remembers he had previously told her that strangers have the best candy* ... sweatdrop stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 pm

(( Don't listen to him, Miro. There is no need to fear an Officer of the Law. We are here to serve and protect the community. cool ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games