Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm

{{Lies! He's just trying to lure you into a false sense of security!!}}
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

((.... so does he have candy or not? sweatdrop ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:39 pm

(( *Pulls out a package of white Tic Tacs* xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 pm

-dame shakes head- See, told you you shouldn't have told her that about strangers, you a**. -puts hand on hip and shakes head sadly, sipping milk-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Psyzapp
*Nods.* Party tomorrow.

*Grins sweetly at her fiance.* William, I need to speak to you for a minute, please. *She takes him by the hand and leads him into her office, she does the security measures and they head down the corridor. She unlocks the door and he closes it as they both go inside. He looks curiously at her as she takes him by both hands as she looks up and into his eyes.*

Tomorrow, the ladies are going to be throwing me a bachelorette party. I don't know what they have planned and I don't know where they are going to be taking me. I just want you to know that I love you so very much and I would not do anything that would compromise that.

*He looks at her beautiful blue eyes as she speaks.* That must be the cakeless party that Miro was talking about then.

*He rubs her hands with his thumbs.* I know you wouldn't. Just know that I love you with all my heart and I also would not do anything to jeopardize our commitments to each other either. You just go and have a good time with the girls and don't you worry about me. I'll be here waiting for you when you get back.

*He pulls her in close and hugs her tightly, then places a kiss on the top of her head as he holds onto her.* heart

Edited.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

*Walks in smiling from ear to ear humming as she heads up to the bar* Hey everyone how goes it?

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Why shouldn't Miro know that strangers have the best candy? sad Miro wants the best candy!

:: waves to the fox-lady-person ::
Hello 4laugh Miro was trying to get candy from a stranger, but the stranger got takded away crying
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Candy? I think I have some *pulls out a small bag and hands it to Miro* There ya go hun.

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 pm

*Hugs him tightly for a good long time heart and then takes his hand and walks backwards as she leads him into the bedroom giving him that sly "come hither look." User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 pm

*almost spits out his steamer when Liada actually hands Mir some candy*
Don't give her that scream She's going to gorge herself on sweets tomorrow and Sunday as it is stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 pm

:: scrunches her nose and sticks her tongue out at Draa while snatching up the bag ::
Candy! blaugh

:: happily skips to the couch in the back to sort through the bag to see what kinds of goodies she got ::
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

-shakes head- Look it you all caring if she eats a lot of sweets. -takes a sip of her milk then raises an eyebrow- neutral Why do you care?

Good evening, Lia! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh don't be such a fuss Draa *kisses him on the cheek as she goes by him to make a drink* I've had a great day so I'm spreading the warm fuzzy feelings. *reaches up to grab the Irish Creme bottle* Evening Dame, how are you?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

-giggles and tilts her head slightly to poke her cheek out, waiting for her own warm fuzzy- xd 4laugh whee -looks expectantly at Lia- xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm

*giggles at Dame as she gestures to her cheek. After a moment of making her drink and going to sit down Lia moves her face and kisses her on the lips before sitting*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games