Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm
Hana has gone crazy after Soma tried to break her heart away from Brago. She has now broken back into the masion in demon form in blood lust and wanting to kill Brago. Plot twist, she has another demon form that can only be stopped if 5 powerful aura's seal it back up thats starting to come out because if sensed Hana's weakness.

Marisol is eating Dinner with Soli and planning her wedding to Neuro thats going to happen at the end of the week going by RP time, not real life time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm
(( Neuro and Marisol are getting married,Neuro and The Whisperer also know as Soma are in his home talking to Leon,and telling him about a weapon that could steal peoples abilities and that there trying to find it and Soli is eating with Marisol and at a restaurant))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image
"I find that most men have strange ways of showing their feelings and normally confuse their feeling. Marisol said, taking a bite of the steak she had ordered. "Brago is a prefect example of confused feelings."

User Image
The demon that had taken over Hana had started to destroy the enterance to Brago's Mansion. "COME ON BRAGO, DON'T YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?" She was still calling out, using Hana's voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 pm
[[umm. Robert and Alicia are in Alicia's old place after having sex. Alicia popped up in the mansion for a few minutes, but left after upsetting Brago. Winter popped up in Brago's room and had a short conversation with him before Hana busted the mansion's door down. Now Winter's on her way to the Embrace.]]  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 pm
Soli nodded her head,"I agree on that for sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
"I am 100% sure that man thinks that the more women he has, the more of a man he is, but in truth what would make him a true man is settling down with Hana. Even though she is a dangerous woman, ever since he made her capable of emotions she has become quiet a caring and loving person, and her only fault is that she can forgive him for anything he could do. That is why the demon sealed with in her is angry, because it doesn't like it when its host body is in emotional pain." Marisol explained to her. "That is why Hana didn't have emotions, they had been sealed away with the demon. If the demon breaks free, there will be need for a new seal to be formed. The restraint Soma put on her is a good one, but it wont stop the demon in the girl, it will just keep it from killing Hana." Marisol paused to take another sip of her wine. "You may have noticed that when her aura goes out of control or when she use's strong magic, her body begins to burn?" she asked Soli.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 pm
((Brago is at his mansion))

Brago pondered whether he should face Hana or make a tactical retreat.

((Ummm no raype O.o ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image
"Brago, If you run, I will cahse you, and I will catch you quickly and painfully." The demon called out to him. "and I know you're here, so don't try to hide." She sent out her aura and it wrapped around Brago's legs, dragging him towards her.

((i'm not going to rape you silly!))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:33 pm
"Hana, what the f***?! What did I do now?" Brago said as he got dragged  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image
"Sorry, Hana isn't here right now, I'm her other half." Hakai told him, lifting him up in her clawed hand by his face. "Now tell me you worthless slime, why do you feel the need to continually cause us pain when we have done nothing but love you and try to make you as happy as god damn possible? You are not a man, you aren't even a boy, you are a lowly worm, yet we stand by your side." Her claws started to cut into his face. "So explain yourself, you piece of s**t."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:55 pm
"It is just who I am. I have been this way from the begining. Why do all of you think you can come along, say I am not a man, and change me!!!" Brago s anger flared up. "I am who I am!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image
"No, you are who you think you need to be." Hakai said smashing his head into the wall. "All of the men in your family behaved the same way, thinking that in order to be a man then needed to bed lots of women so they did. And they were proven wrong by falling in love with one woman. That love showed them that they where only a man by being faithful, loving, and caring to that woman. A woman who praised them on high no matter what they did, all the forgiveness in the world was theirs but they realized that they didn't want to keep apologizing. So the learned what being a man truely was." She pressed his head harder against the wall and grabbed his manhood. "You think that using this against many women makes you a man? Well let me tell you, if i rip it off right now you will be more of a man then than you ever were in bed and more of a man than you ever were to any woman." She started to pull on it so that he would feel pain. "We forgave you everytime you chased another woman, we gave up our own morals by saying you could bed who ever you wanted, and you gave us nothing in return. No man would ever do that, so you are no man. At best you are a little boy, afraid of accepting that its time to grow up." Her nails started to cut into his manhood.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 pm
" I am still a child though....Dont ruin my childhood....dumb cat... I am ...Brago the Flash fist.. top female pleasurer in the city..." Brago strggled against the wall. "Do you think you will break me with this kind of resolve..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image
"What you don't realize is we don't believe in childhood because ours was taken away, and what you refuse to see is that you stopped being a child when you became King." Hakai whispered to his ear, digging her claws further into his face and man hood. "And if you where the top, then why do women refuse you? Why do the one's you bed leave you soon after for another man, saying he's better? You are not the best like you think you are Brago, thats just a childs foolish dream. A name you gave yourself."  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image

She woke up and felt a disturbance in energy. She shrugged before looking at the time. There was still a few more hours of time left. She wondered what was wrong. Hello? Anybody? Is there something I should know? She asked this to all who had free flowing minds.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games