Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Hey duck now that Reiko and Senju dude are banished/rouges are they free game?
I've listed the dates in which they became free game. Ichiro mission can be taken, but until the 36 hour limit has passed, or Reiko enters the village, the mission can not be taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 pm
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen
I've listed the dates in which they became free game. Ichiro mission can be taken, but until the 36 hour limit has passed, or Reiko enters the village, the mission can not be taken.

Do clones count as entering the village? XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:43 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen

Do clones count as entering the village? XD
If the post took place after his banishment and it wasn't there before hand, then yes. However, If it was there before hand, it can be killed but the actual character cannot be hunted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm
Haku: I did one of those BMI test things and I'm really close to being medically obese. Plus I wanna get in shape for karate.

Duck: Really? Huh, guess I got nothing to worry about.

And hell no I ain't an Olympic class runner, I hate running. XD

Wiggles: Yeah, basically you get shocked and it tenses your muscles, giving you a work out.  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:03 pm
Haruhi000777
Haku: I did one of those BMI test things and I'm really close to being medically obese. Plus I wanna get in shape for karate.

Wiggles: Yeah, basically you get shocked and it tenses your muscles, giving you a work out.

You alarmist.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:03 pm
Haruhi000777

That electro shock exercise will not give you a work out and can be extremely dangerous. Tensing your muscles will not help you lose weight, using them will, but not shocking them.

also remember that Weight isn't the issue, it's your body fat percentage that is.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Duck: Well I dunno what electro shock will really do but Bruce Lee used it for some reason. XP

Haku: Well if something is potentially wrong with your body that could lead to something fatal, can you really blame me for being worried? XP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 pm
No, not if you actually fear death.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm
I fear the unknown actually. Plus I don't wanna die just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Haruhi000777
Duck: Well I dunno what electro shock will really do but Bruce Lee used it for some reason. XP
Unsubstantiated claims, Haru, Unsubstantiated Claims. I own, and have read, books about Bruce Lee and none of them claim this. I have also had the privilege of speaking and training with Guro Dan Inosanto, the only person to receive a full instructorship in Jun Fan Gung Fu and the Jeet Kune Do concepts under Bruce Lee. In any case, I have never read nor heard it be spoken of that Bruce Lee ever used it.

BMI, or body mass Index, only gives you an estimate based on the average weight a person of your height should be at. It does not calculate actual Body Fat Percentage. For instance, you might have seen several MMA fighters, wrestlers, or any practitioner of a Martial Art in the Heavy weight divisions. A 5' 10" male weighing in at 205 lbs is considered overweight and close to obesity in a BMI test. Their BFP may actually be of a healthy range despite what the BMI test may state. I cannot speak for you as I have not met you before, but I can say that you should go to a gym with personal trainers or to a doctors office and ask them to do a BFP test other than BMI.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Tl;dr.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm
Essentially: BMI's dumb. You need something more precise. xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 pm

MMA fighters and wrestlers are special cases. Isn't it something along the lines of 'muscle mass'. MMA fighters and wrestlers turn up unhealthy BFP counts. << I'm not just throwing that out there without proof. I know a gym full of guys who have BFP of like 3 - 6 % at their peak. >..<

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm
Off the beaten path there, Rinneh. xD
The point is that BMI isn't something to be so concerned over, depending on one's actual shape.

They were simply an example.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm
Health is overrated.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games