Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 am

Yay!!! -leans up and kisses Draa's cheek-
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:10 am

*Kisses Draa on the other cheek* Alright everyone lets all pile up in the car!

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:12 am

Jeez... what's with you two and gro... *feels something squish against his arm*
eek
I... er.... uh.... eek sure... eek Groceries eek Whatever you want eek sweatdrop

*cough*
Well uh... guess we'll just all go do that then...
*just stands there with his arm against Liada's chest*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:13 am

*Heads out the doors and waits for the driver to open up the doors to the car. Liada slides in waiting for the others to join*

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 am

:: skips out, following the fox lady, not wanting to be left at the bar all by herself if everyone was going for groceries ::
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 am

-giggles and pulls Draa, waiting for Miro- Come on Miro! Let's go buy tasty stuff with Draa's money! -giggles as Miro goes out the door and skips towards the door herself, dragging Draa behind her-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 am

Wait... you buying yourself stuff with my money? gonk
*stumbles along after dame, getting into the car after all the ladies have loaded up*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 am

*After everyone gets in Liada signals to the driver and they head off to the store*

Continued in EE

Liada Trovaras

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 am

*Comes into MW carrying a bouquet of flowers. He stops one of the staff members walking by and asks if there is a spare vase around. The person nods and retrieves a vase from the Jade Dragon for the Officer. He thanks the woman as she smiles at him.

He goes behind the bar to fill the vase with water. He places the flowers into the vase, sets them onto the bar and sighs as he digs around for a piece of paper and a pen to write Katana a note.*

Note to Katana
Kat, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you the other night and I apologize.
Justin

*He folds the note, writes her name on it and places it right by the flowers. He pulls out his blackberry to compose a text message to the groomsmen about the bachelor party.*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 am

Text to Dougherty, Ryzan, Black, Franco
Bachelor Party for Dougherty. Friday, March 11th. Vegas. Meet at the Luxor. Bring plenty of cash for the strippers. I'll provide the Cubans. It'll be an all nighter, gents. Flying back on Saturday, March 12th when we either feel like it or pass out. cool See you there.
Showcase

*He hits send and fills his to go cup with coffee. He pockets his blackberry and leaves.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 pm

JustinShowcase
Text to Dougherty,[b] Ryzan[/b], Black, Franco
Bachelor Party for Dougherty. Friday, March 11th. Vegas. Meet at the Luxor. Bring plenty of cash for the strippers. I'll provide the Cubans. It'll be an all nighter, gents. Flying back on Saturday, March 12th when we either feel like it or pass out. cool See you there.
Showcase

{{Why oh why do I get the feeling that either TES is going to want to accompany Ryzan on said trip or substitute for Ryzan on said trip? Unless you plan on going to one of the joint clubs, I doubt Ryzan will go.....I take that back. Knowing TES, he'll make it so Ryzan is at the peak of uncomfortable-ness.}}
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:45 pm

(( rofl And here I thought Ryzan might wanna go w/the ladies tonight! User Image))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Kat had woke up and spent most of the afternoon not doing much of anything. She went to the kitchen to make a late afternoon cup of coffee and realized she was out. stressed Not bothering to put shoes on, she grabbed her keys and headed up to the bar so she could make her an afternoon pick me up.

When she got upstairs, she saw a bouquet of roses on the bar. Curious, she went closer and found a note addressed to her leaning against the vase. She opened the note and read the short missive from Showcase. Sighing, she wondered why he didn't come by her quarters, but she still appreciated the gesture. Maybe he was waiting for her to talk to him? She pulled out her phone and sent him a quick text.

Kat's text to Showcase
Thank you for the flowers, Justin. They're beautiful. Miss you & hope I can see you soon. ~Kat

She went and made a cafe' mocha and right before she was going to grab the flowers and head back downstairs, she added a healthy dose of Kahlua and some Irish Cream to it. She pocketed her phone and grabbed the vase and made her way back to her quarters to start getting ready for the bachelorette party.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:01 pm

-dame comes upstairs and heads straight for the couches, curling up with a good book- heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup and then she reached for the ruby pendant that Showcase had gotten her for Valentine's Day. She held it up and watched the light reflect and dance off it. She fastened it around her neck and felt the cool stone slowly warm against her skin. She went out to her full length mirror and checked her appearance. She stood there for what seemed forever as she scrutinized her outfit.

She knew she was going to have to bury her insecurities about her relationship with Showcase for the night. She was going to have to resort back to her old ways, and put on a game face tonight. Tonight was all about Psy's bachelorette party and having fun, and if she had to be a consummate actress in order to get through the evening, so be it.

She grabbed her phone and purse and headed out of her quarters, locking up behind her and made her way up to the bar. Once in the bar, she went around and made a Cosmopolitan to drink while she waited for the others to arrive.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games