Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image
The small voice of Hana's mind responded to Ebi. We are here  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm
"What is it that you want exactly?" Brago was shifting the wounds as she cut into him.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

She created a portal and walked through it. Instead of seeing hana she saw a demon in her place. "Ok someone explain now?" She asked. Hana if your there please explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
"Start acting like the adult you are! quit being such a spoiled little a** wipe! Quit pretending you are some almighty woman pleaser when you are not!"Hakai yelled at him, pulling his head back and smashing it into the wall again. This was what the demon called a tough love wake up call. "I'm not going to sit aroundquietly anymore and watch you hurt us. Hana is my host body, and her emotional pain becomes my physical pain. So man up and actually be a man."

User Image
We are yelling at Brago. she told Ebi. We are mad, but we love him, so we are yelling to make him learn.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image

"Ah." She was talking to them both. "Hana and Her demon form let me try something." She said before letting images of Bragos father, grand father, great grandfather and great great grandfather appear into his mind as well. She was showing them situations that was sort of like his. But because Bragos head was thicker then theirs his lesson would be tougher. She also showed them how there lifes played out based on those decisions to be with one single women affected them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 pm
"Stop slamming my head against the wall and you have a deal..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image
Hakai release his head and let him fall to the floor. She looked down at him was a playful smile on her face. "Now tell me what you're going to do to not piss me off again and not not hurt Hana again?"

User Image
I think we will be happy now hana's mind said to Ebi, the mental voice sounding sleepy. I feel sleepy now, but I can't sleep till Hakai goes back to her cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image

She laughed. "Ok." She told them before sitting in a chair. "I'll watch him. You both can go to sleep." She said kicking her legs playfully. It had actually been forever since shes seen something like this. Then again when it comes to being locked up for how long? Things started to seem a bit less unusual.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 pm
" The deal is already complete, dont push it...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image

She laughed again. "Brago, that is fine. I said I'd watch you. I didn't say that I would try anything. I don't plan on doing anything but watching you till she wakes." She said giving him a gentle smile. "You really are much like your great great grandfather."  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm
User Image
"Alright then." Hakai said. "I must warn you though that I will be watching your every move brago. And I also must tell you that I have worn poor hana out she most likely to pass out once she returns." She said as she slid back into Hana's human form.

User Image
The moment Hana's body was returned to her she fell to her knees next to Brago. "Brago...I'm so...tired." her eyes closed and she fell asleep sitting there. So much power running through her tiny body was hard for her. The new restraint on her arm glemmed in the light as it helped to refocus her power away from stressing her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm
User Image

She quickly picked her up and set her onto a couch nearby before returning back to her seat. She gave a light sigh. "Brago can you go make me some tea please?" She asked of him.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm
"No, place her on the bed then leave." So many people forceing things on Brago made him not want to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm
User Image
Hana slept silently, a calm expression on her face that was unusual for her. With Hakai back in her cage for the time being, there was no need for anyone to worry.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image

She placed her on the bed but did not leave. "She said I could watch over you so I am. Besides I'm not going to do anything so leave me be also. Hana called me hear so you think she has reason to do so?" She said she sighed lightly. His thick head was making acceptance hard.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games