Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:23 pm
Don't worry, Miro. *grins*

Well, the maze is open now, and it's a lot more fun to go through it at night! cat_mrgreen It's more scary when it's dark. *nods*

*one of the guys behind the counter finally makes it over to Kits and Miro and asks what they'd like* I'm sorry it took so long to get over here! It's been really busy tonight! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Miro doesn't like scary things sweatdrop Especially at night sad

:: perks up when she sees food person guy and orders sketti os and a cheese sammich to go :: whee

And cakey!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 pm
*stomach growls as she asks for some apple cider and a tuna salad sandwich* Hmmm... maybe a slice of that pumpkin cheesecake would be good too.

*turns back to Miro* I know you don't. But a lot of people do. cat_3nodding I've been told that it's really popular. Haunted houses and stuff like that usually are at this time of the year.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 pm
:: hears kitty lady order pumpkin cheesecake and gets a big frowny face ::
Miro didn't know there was pumpkin cheesecake gonk Miro wants crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 pm
*hears Miro before he walks away* That's no problem, Miss Miro. I'll get you a slice of the pumpkin cheesecake too. smile *goes back into the kitchen*

Yeah, it's something that I specially requested them to make this year. *grins* It's really good!

So how've you been, Miro?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 pm
Fat gonk crying
:: rubs protruding belly, though just how much it's sticking out isn't as obvious with her frilly dress :: crying

Miro is getting close to her due date now. She's kind of scarded crying Miro hasn't had babies before gonk And she doesn't feel prepareded gonk

:: leans over to kitty lady person, talking more quietly ::
And MiroIsStalked gonk

:: looks around to make sure scary man isn't in the lounge ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 pm
You're not fat, Miro. That's normal when you're going to have a baby. *glances down at Miro's belly* I'm sure you'll do fine, Miro, and you'll have a healthy baby. cat_3nodding Is there anything you need for the baby?

*leans closer to Miro* Stalked? cat_surprised Who is it, do you know? If you give a description to security, they can help keep the person away from you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm
Miro doesn't know if there's anything she needs for the baby because Miro doesn't know what babies need gonk crying

All she knows is that they eat, sleep, and poo sweatdrop

:: puts on her serious face when kitty lady asks about her stalker ::
Miro... somewhat knows him sweatdrop He was here today gonk Miro tolded security but security didn't get back to her. She doesn't see him now, though...

:: looks around the room again ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 pm
cat_sweatdrop Well, that is about all they do for a while... but you need clothes, diapers, toys, a crib or something for it to sleep in, formula and bottles in case you can't breastfeed... *thinks Miro may need a lot of help with this baby* cat_sweatdrop Why don't you try reading a baby care book? They're not perfect by any means, but it should give you more of an idea of what to expect, at least.

Well, just tell them again when you see him. You may have to ask them to get back with you, though. *glances around the room as well, though she doesn't know who she's looking for*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 pm
But... but Miro can't read! gonk MiroIsDoomed gonk DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!! gonk crying

No wait... Miro can so read. Miro must have been thinking of something else sweatdrop

:: suddenly jumps when she feels a tap on her shoulder and hides behind the kitty lady ::
Don't eat Miro! Miro doesn't taste good! gonk

.... emotion_eyebrow
There's something I could probably say about that which would be highly inappropriate, but I think I'll refrain.... this time ninja

Waaah crying Don't scare Miro like that. crying

Well, if you weren't so jumpy, then you wouldn't scare so easy emotion_eyebrow Let's go.
:: starts heading toward the exit, motioning for Mir to follow ::

So impatient crying
:: gets her order from the food guy really quick and waves to kitty lady person as she tries to catch up to Tes ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:46 pm
Bye, Miro. Bye, Tes. *watches as they walk away* She's definitely odd... Looks like Tes is walking her home at least. That's good if someone's stalking her.

*turns to her sandwich for a moment, then pulls her phone out to text dame, telling her that what they'd been planning needed to be done pretty soon* cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 pm
*as she finishes her sandwich, gets a text from dame and responds, letting her know that she'll be on her way home soon. A few minutes later, she wakes Mwee up and they leave Aqua Springs*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 am
*it isn't until sometime into the night that security finally releases him, and by then Mir is long gone stare The idea that this might actually take some strategy doesn't sit well with him and he grumbles to himself about it in German all the way back to the band's house*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:38 pm
*sits in the lounge, near the fireplace. She drinks the last of her hot cocoa as she watches the people going in and out through the door that is closest to the maze*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:45 pm
-dame slips into the lounge and leans against the chair Kits is sitting in, arms folded, smirking at her and says coolly- Hey there, sexy lady. How you doin'? -runs her fingers down the brim of her hat towards Kits, winking- wink xd -dame giggles-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games