Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Here's another one from the Yearbook...hurrah!

I'm Vertigo_Kiwi. I've been on gaia since 2005 (I actually had to check my profile to be sure xd ). I decided to join this guild because it looked fun and entertaining. With school basically over I need all the amusement I can find!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:32 pm
Hi.
Names Akiko.
Also known as "That one Filipino Girl with a Japanese Alias".
I'm Fifteen.
I was seen in the Yearbook && Was invited.
I live In Flordia.
I ♥ Roleplaying.
I suffer from writer's block 50% of the time.
I've been on Gaia for two years or so.
&& That's 'bout all ya need to know 'bout me ^-^

Angel-Akiko93

the r e v e r i e

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm
Hehe.
My name's Michelle, but feel free to call me Choppy or Michi (or some other nickname)
I am mostly Vietnamese and a bit of Chinese.
I am thirteen years old. :3
My birthday is on July o3~
I really dislike peope who are mean and hurtful in any wayy.
I'm literate?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:22 pm
hi there. i just joined. i was sent an invite because they saw my signature in ther prom yearbook surprised woohoo

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

-Atomic Cherry Fission-

Dapper Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Err--- Hello! (I think?)
^_^ I'm new to this guild... and to guilds in general. This is my first!
Hmm... where to start.. Well, I've been on Gaia since about.. 04-05? At least, on my old account... It was hacked a while back, and I quit afterwards. Then came back on this account!
Other than that... I'm just the average student.. who draws in class, and tends to be OCD..
Anyway... I've got two cats, and a terrier dog... A Mom, and a great group of friends... not to mention a lovely boyfriend. He's a sweetheart.

Myself.. well... out of everything, I try to be as polite as possible to everyone. I've been taught that way... Though, I can be random. And I try desperately to be optimistic. (Lulz life is GEWD)

Uh--... other than that, I look forward to becoming active in this guild and meeting many more people! :'D

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm
SO I just got a random PM and just thought why not I'll join.
ummmm, I've been on Gaia for about 3 months.
My strange goal is to see how long I can get my room on the puzzle servers to last. My room on the angel server has been up for almost a month, and my room on the Kiki server just disapeared after being there for 2 weeks.  

Singing Kinita

Distinct Genius

kitsune spirit14

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm
hi there sweatdrop oh man i'm really nervouse about this.but anyway, i'm 14 going to be 15 in a few weeks.i'm a girl.i live in gainsville ga. i was invited because they found me in the gaia prom yearbook, and i hope that i make some friends here and have a good time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:42 pm
Meh... Why not?

I'm Mew Bubble, I got a random PM so it seemed like a good thing to join...
I'm nice and good for a chat so comment or PM me kay!? 4laugh

oh and please vote for me in the avi arena, just search Mew Buuble...
... do it and get a hug
heart blaugh

Anyways I've been on Gaia since Jan... I think rolleyes
I love cute things and dancing around like a mad person, well if you wanna find out anymore than just read my profile or something stare

Symphony Orchestra

x Master Cloud x

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:43 pm
Hello evry1! Im new and I apparently like sugar! Im an azn loner in real life with only a few close friends. I'm a huge gamer and friendly guy. You can find me in your cookie jar. ninja I'm so darn literate too! Need i state interesting facts?

Interesting Facts 'Bout Cloud:

1:Been rejected by every girl I ever liked T-T
2:Lowest school grade is a B-
3:CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4:I've recently been scammed. I've lost my Grunny,Wild Thing,5000 gold and pride. T-T When I put soething new, my Grunny and suit will disappear forever. T-T

That's about it. See ya guys around. Help me with #4!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Name: As you can tell my username is Yagatan. The name I was given when branded with the curse of life is Daniel, you may call me any variation of this if you so wish. And I have once or twice been called Dogbot or Dogbot3000 in the past. You may call me whatever you feel like, I don't really care.
Likes: Meh, stuff I guess. Manga, anime, video games, books. You know, the usual lol
Dislikes: I can usually only remember these as they come up xp
Other: I am heavily influenced by the cycles of the moon, on the new moon I am devoid of energy, but on the full moon I am bursting at the seems. I generally enjoy staring at the full moon when it appears. My favorite color is blue. I am terrible at sports and anything athletic...other than swimming, I love swimming. Oh, and I live in teh Spud State: Idaho 3nodding
...also, I currently have dial-up sweatdrop  

Yagatan

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100

Cyber-STIX

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Yet again I join this...

Maybe I will be able to do more in it this time.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:49 pm
xXCloud_Strife95Xx
Hello evry1! Im new and I apparently like sugar! Im an azn loner in real life with only a few close friends. I'm a huge gamer and friendly guy. You can find me in your cookie jar. ninja I'm so darn literate too! Need i state interesting facts?

Interesting Facts 'Bout Cloud:

1:Been rejected by every girl I ever liked T-T
2:Lowest school grade is a B-
3:CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4:I've recently been scammed. I've lost my Grunny,Wild Thing,5000 gold and pride. T-T When I put soething new, my Grunny and suit will disappear forever. T-T

That's about it. See ya guys around. Help me with #4!

aww bless, you wont be rejected forever 4laugh  

Symphony Orchestra

Furia the Banished

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm
Uhmm... where should I start...?

I'm Furia. I'm a role player and an artist.

And I was found in the yearbook... redface  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm
I was found in the yearbook and I though the guild looked fun ^.^
Hello everyone! My name is Sakura, but you can call me Saku or Hikari (my role-play name). I've been on Gaia for about 2 years now. I'm a huge Narutard as you can see from my avie (and profile if you visit it ^.~). I play the clarinet, piano and I'm starting the guitar. As weird as it sounds, I enjoy learning foreign languages. I'm a first year French student and I've begun teaching myself Japanese. I like to draw and I have a few of my pictures up in my journal. My birthday is in 2 days and I'll be 15.
That's all about me for now.
Au revoir ^.^

iShinobi Sakura

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:02 pm
Hello! I have accepted the invitation today and now I'm a member. (^_^) I'm also a member at another guild, so I'll just copy and paste the introduction I posted there.
Sex: Male
Birthday: Uhm... Same as Bob Marley's
Blood Type: I've never had it tested (I hope it's A, though)
Height: 187 cm (when I'm not hunching)
Weight: 64 kg
Three sizes: 90 cm, 65 cm, 93 cm
Nationality: Would rather not say (it's not like it matters, right?)
Home life: Living with parents
Likes: Deep, soul-searching conversations (sounds cheesy, but... yeah)
Dislikes: Violence, manipulation, crime...
Special talents: Fairly large attention span, drawing and (sometimes) painting
School: In college
Subjects good at: Art, Languages, Philosophy, Psychology
Subjects bad at: P.E. (nothing else, really. I used to be a straight-A student in elementary, middle and high school)
Club: None
Part-time job: Well, I used to be some sort of accountant for my mother for a certain period of time... If it counts...

OK, now this is something that's not in my other introduction. I've quit several guilds so far, because I felt I couldn't fit in. Other members were sometimes mean to me, but that didn't happen too often. They were mostly just ignoring me. You can't report anyone for ignoring you, and asking not to be ignored is kinda humiliating, at least, in my opinion. So, when I feel I'm not wanted, I just leave. I've accepted the invitation to this guild, because it seems like a nice and friendly place, but it's huge at the same time, and you could easily find yourself lost and alienated in such a large community, and, once again, ignored. But, I'm not having any really high expectations. My social skills aren't that good, and it seems to me that people on Internet assume different personalities than they do in real life. At least some of them do.
Life confuses me. And I feel I'm too old for that and that I ought to have it sorted out by now. Oh well.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games